Kintsugi Plays Dragon Age 2 DLC (why did you download the hetero)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by witchknights, Jul 6, 2016.

?

Should we romance the hetero?

1. yes, friendship

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes, rivalry

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. no, and not take him anywhere/change friendship or rivalry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

ok guys, since blue gave the OK i'm going to play the DA2 dlc Kintsugi Plays-style, and I have a question for all of you: I'm replaying DA2 with my main-canon Hawke, who is a custom dude romancing Anders. Would it be OK for you guys if I continued with him?

It's sort of related to the other DLC - I have both Legacy and Mark of the Assassin as well, so I wanted to do a let's play of them too, since they're pretty fun, and Legacy has some relevant stuff for Inquisition. These two can be played at any point in the game, no matter which act, but i like them better in the later parts of the game (and legacy is kind of ass kicking on lower levels).

If you guys prefer I can make a default f!mage!hawke for playing purposes, but I already have a save before The Exiled Prince opened.

I also have a f!hawke save, but it's another custom.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

custom hawke is fine by me! :D

3. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I've just thought about another thing: The hetero is romanceable, but on pretty strict terms - you can only flirt with him if you haven't flirted with anyone else. It also has two paths, friendship and rivalry, but I haven't had the guts to romance him either way, but I can create a new character to romance him/make poor Garnet romance him, i guess. I really dislike Sebastian as a person, but I like you guys and if you wanted to see his romance... well, this is to experience his DLC.

Sebastian is, basically, a more Andrastian Fenris, and his approval is dependant on attitudes towards mages and how much we agree with the chantry/templars. We would also need to agree on which path to choose - he doesn't affect a lot of stuff beyond the contents of his quest, banters, and a couple other details, but his approval is sort of counted because he only becomes a companion in act 2. I never managed to make his full friendship path because personally fuck the templars, but he is rather easy to please otherwise because a lot of his rivalry points come from being an asshat to people.

Since I think Isabela and Varric are a lot more palatable, I rarely take him on quests where he's not mandatory, so mostly we remain neutral.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice