Kintsugi Plays Fallen Hero: Retribution (ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ …(^_^)…)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by keltena, Jun 28, 2023.

Tags:
  1. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

What part of us looks like we're not already living our best life? :|

> "Maybe I don't want to. Maybe I'm happy like this."

"Maybe I don't want to." Your voice sounds harsher than you meant to. "Maybe I'm happy like this." It's not hard to reach for that tired hopelessness again, not right now.

…Josie, that's a different emotion from—

"You don't look happy."

"I just got abducted to a rooftop." You give him a tired look. "It's been a long day."

"I'm sorry about that." He looks a little bit embarrassed.

"I just don't get why you should care that much about me and my lack of career?"

"We used to watch you on television." Herald has raised his voice now, gesturing at you. "You used to be my hero. You were the vigilante that never stayed down. I can't see how quitting like this can ever be okay with you."

Oh no. You can feel your eyes widening as you meet Herald's, the sincerity of his emotions impossible to ignore. He…he idolizes you. He really thinks that Sidestep was a hero, and more than that, Sidestep was his hero. The one he dreamed of becoming when he grew up.

Fuck, you feel old all of a sudden.

"You've been doing this for what?" Your voice is calm now, calm and tired as you look at him. "A couple of years? You have no idea how much it wears you down."

"That's not—" He interrupts himself before he finishes his sentence and lets out a breath. Calming himself down, as if he's sorry for his outburst. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't presume."

‣ "It's okay. Your heart is in the right place."
     ‣ "Are we done here?"
     ‣ "Maybe you should shut up and mind your own business."

CLASSIFIED

Subject: Anathema

Secret Identity: Josie Jacobs
    Description: A tall mixed person in their thirties with brown eyes and short and styled curly dark brown hair.

Their sense of style is androgynous, secondhand streetwear, with many piercings in their ears, nose, and tongue. They have a short, scruffy beard and mustache.

Standard of Living: Josie is well-off.
    Josie is living in a comfortable apartment.

Josie Jacobs is a seasoned, tech-savvy tactician.

Physical Status
    Stamina: You are rested.
    Willpower: You feel calm.
    Injuries: You are fine.

Telepathy
    Strength of Mind: 50%
    ████████████████████
    Subtle Manipulations: 74%
    ██████████████▒█████

Anathema
    Anathema runs a criminal syndicate.
    Infamy: 51% / Obscurity: 49%
    ██████████▒█████████

Armored Suit
    Anathema's suit is a shadow with a mirror for a face, revealing nothing. The cape conceals and obfuscates what's underneath.
    In its left hand, the suit has a neutered colony of nanovores, functionally similar to having disintegration touch. The suit is also equipped with telepathic boosters and enhanced speed as well as jump-jets.

Armor Status
    Need Repair: 0% / Fine: 100%
    ████████████████████

Leadership: 55%
    ████████████████████

Psychological Profile
    Arrogance: 19% / Anonymity: 81%
    ███▒████████████████
    Ruthlessness: 33% / Empathy: 67%
    ██████▒█████████████
    Daring: 46% / Caution: 54%
    █████████▒██████████

Back in the day, Sidestep was known as a vigilante working with the Rangers.

Main Puppet
    Name: Barbara
    Puppet Status: She is fine, and has no serious wounds.
    Description: A tall white woman in her twenties with blue eyes and long straight blond hair.

Allies and Enemies

Charge
    Josie's Relationship with Ortega: Friend and ally.
    Ortega's Connection with Josie: 80%
    ████████████████████

Ortega thinks Anathema has made some good points.

Barbara's Relationship with Ortega: Eternally flirting. Josie is using Barbara as a spy.
    Ortega's Connection with Barbara: 59%
    ███████████▒████████

Dr. Mortum
    Barbara's Relationship with Dr. Mortum: friend.
    Mortum's Connection with Barbara: 63%
    ████████████▒███████

Lady Argent
    Josie's Relationship with Lady Argent: Distant.
    Lady Argent's Impression of Josie: 1%
    ███████████████████

Lady Argent respects Anathema's abilities.
    Lady Argent's Interest in Anathema: 43%
    ████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel
    Josie's Relationship with Steel: Former ally.
    Steel's Connection with Josie: 43%
    ████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel thinks Anathema needs to be brought in.

Herald
    Josie's Relationship with Herald: Distant.
    Herald's Connection with Josie: 34%
    ██████▒█████████████

Herald thinks Anathema is a villain.

Other Characters

2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

wobbling between the first two, but I gotta say this is a fascinatingly different conversation in a worldstate where you aren't (faking) depowered.

• Agree x 2
  3. keltena

Yeah, there's a surprising amount of variance in there for what's ultimately a pretty straightforward scene.

4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I think the eyes widening and "fuck, you feel old" provide enough softening setup that the 1st option doesn't feel out of place. Startled into niceness, or something. I wish we had a "you seem to have meant wow but man I can't emphasize enough, the methodology of the meaning well needs work. Don't kidnap people into the sky."

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  5. keltena

Feel known. :/ Even if it would look slightly long next to the others.

6. keltena

Who knows where his head is, but sure, his heart at least.

> "It's okay. Your heart is in the right place."

"It's okay," you say with a tired sigh, looking out over the city. "Your heart is in the right place."

"I didn't mean to tear open old wounds." Herald looks a bit ashamed of himself, scratching his neck as he watches you.

"What's done is done. Just give me a bit of warning next time." You have managed to defuse this situation now, you hope. Maybe Herald will prove to be easier to use than Ortega. Maybe even be a bit of an ally on the inside. "Can I get a lift down?"

"Of course." He reaches out his hand, and you step closer, trying not to stiffen up as he grabs hold of you once again. "Anywhere in particular?"

"Just straight down. I don't like flying that much." And you certainly don't like being carried by anyone. It's embarrassing.

> Away From Here

Dropping you off at a quiet corner, Herald lingers a moment longer, clearly tongue-tied about something. You don't bother to hide the sigh as you reach into your pocket. After a bit of rummaging around, you bring out a couple of painkillers, swallowing them dry. Not that you think they will help, but who knows? Maybe today will be your lucky day.

No. That's a lie. You can lose hope and still trudge on for a surprisingly long time. You should know.

When was the last time you hoped for something?

Oh, right, it was for Herald to go away. Something that has yet to happen.

"What?" you ask, not bothering to hide your frustration.

"I was just wondering…," he starts, and you force yourself to keep quiet so he can finish. No need to prolong this needlessly. "Could I ask you for a favor?"

"Asking is free." You stop yourself from saying no outright. It might be something useful.

"Can we…meet up again?" He's tense enough to put you on edge. "I need help with something."

"With what?"

"Training." Herald looks down at his feet, still an inch or so above the ground. "I'm back on active duty next week; Dr. Halabi finally cleared me. But what happened made me realize I need to step up my game, and…"

"And you figured I wouldn't rat you out to Ortega for being out of shape."

"No!" The protest is loud. "I mean you know tactics. And how to fight. I just want to learn."

For a moment, you stand there dumbfounded. Your head is hurting; you still feel queasy from the flight, and the memories it inadvertently triggered. You want nothing more than to just head home and hide behind closed blinds, and here he is, asking you for lessons? In fighting?

It makes sense in a certain twisted way. He still sees you as Sidestep, and he didn't fare too well last time he went up against Anathema. Not that he appreciates the irony, but he's still standing there, waiting for an answer. You might as well give him one.

‣ "No," I say, scowling at him.
     ‣ "I was good," I say, planning to turn him down.
     ‣ "Training?" I sigh. "I suppose I could help."
     ‣ "I'm not going to go easy on you." I can use this. Use him.

…Well then.

Acquire hero protégé y/n?

CLASSIFIED

Description: A tall mixed person in their thirties with brown eyes and short and styled curly dark brown hair.

Their sense of style is androgynous, secondhand streetwear, with many piercings in their ears, nose, and tongue. They have a short, scruffy beard and mustache.

Physical Status

Telepathy
    ████████████████████
    ██████████████▒█████

Anathema
    ██████████▒█████████

Armored Suit
    Anathema's suit is a shadow with a mirror for a face, revealing nothing. The cape conceals and obfuscates what's underneath.
    In its left hand, the suit has a neutered colony of nanovores, functionally similar to having disintegration touch. The suit is also equipped with telepathic boosters and enhanced speed as well as jump-jets.

Armor Status
    ████████████████████

████████████████████

Psychological Profile
    ███▒████████████████
    ██████▒█████████████
    █████████▒██████████

Main Puppet
    Description: A tall white woman in her twenties with blue eyes and long straight blond hair.

Allies and Enemies

Charge
    ████████████████████

Barbara's Relationship with Ortega: Eternally flirting. Josie is using Barbara as a spy.
    ███████████▒████████

Dr. Mortum
    ████████████▒███████

Lady Argent
    ███████████████████

████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel
    ████████▒███████████

Herald
    Josie's Relationship with Herald: Friendly.
    Herald's Connection with Josie: 47% (+13)
    █████████▒██████████

Other Characters

7. Loq

The first scene of this bit literally sets up playing him as a better mole than Ms Suspiciously Empty Whiteboard. >Use the Force student, Josie.

• Agree x 2
  8. keltena

Free access to and influence over the Rangers' weakest link? Don't mind if we do.

> "I'm not going to go easy on you." I can use this. Use him.

"I'm not going to go easy on you," you say, wondering what advantage you can wrangle from this. You're sure there will be something, Herald is the most open of the Rangers, and his thoughts and feelings are painfully unguarded.

Painfully, because right now, his approval shines bright enough to hurt.

"Good! I mean, I'll do my best." Herald's smile is hard to resist; you still have the old urge to echo any smile back. Keeping the act up. You've earned the right to be grumpy. You're not about to give it up just because of one hyperpositive flyboy.

"Not right now, though." You feel the need to clarify because Herald looks like he's willing to take you up on the offer immediately. "Not dressed for any exertions."

"Of course," he says, looking you over. For a moment, you expect him to say something about your clothes, but then his eyes flicker away. Is he afraid to meet your gaze all of a sudden? It looks like it, but you're not quite sure why. Or why he's suddenly…blushing? "I'll be in touch!"

"Su…" and Herald is off fast enough that the wind whips your coat back "…re?" You frown as you watch the speck grow smaller against the skyline. That was the fastest exit you've ever seen. You'd almost be impressed if you weren't more confused. What just happened?

You shake your head, forcing yourself to start walking. Any plans you had for the day are right out; all you want to do is go home and sleep.

Maybe you'll get lucky and not even dream.

It's not until you're halfway home that the realization strikes you:

‣ Oh no, he's hot.
     ‣ Oh no, I like him. I like him way too much.
     ‣ I feel bad about being mean to him.
     ‣ I agreed to train him because he'll get himself killed otherwise.
     ‣ I could use someone with that amount of hero worship.

This concludes your free trial of Spending Time With Herald! Please share your impressions in 12 words or less.

(Note: in this case, "Oh no, I like him" implies you might "like" like him, not just find him platonically agreeable.)

CLASSIFIED

Physical Status

Telepathy
    ████████████████████
    ██████████████▒█████

Anathema
    ██████████▒█████████

Armored Suit

Armor Status
    ████████████████████

████████████████████

Psychological Profile
    ███▒████████████████
    ██████▒█████████████
    █████████▒██████████

Main Puppet

Allies and Enemies

Charge
    ████████████████████

███████████▒████████

Dr. Mortum
    ████████████▒███████

Lady Argent
    ███████████████████

████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel
    ████████▒███████████

Herald
    Josie's Relationship with Herald: Friendly.
    Herald's Connection with Josie: 52% (+5)
    ██████████▒█████████

Other Characters

9. Loq

oh my god I never realised he was romanceable in my runs, that's adorable.
    >use that hero worship tho

10. swirlingflight

I agree with that being the overall stance, but I'm confused how it's a realization - not that far off from the previous choice of "can use this, use him"

11. keltena

tbh, I think that part you can chalk up entirely to "writer tried to make this text coherent for all possible combinations but fell short on this one."

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  12. keltena

> I could use someone with that amount of hero worship.

You can't stop the laugh, even though it scares a young couple passing by enough for them to quicken their step as you start cackling. Maybe you've been Anathema a little too much lately, but the idea is still brilliant.

our near-minmaxed Anonymity stat at work, folks

Herald has a massive hero crush on you; that much is obvious after his reaction when you agreed to train him. Why not take advantage of that?

Emotions are useful tools. That was the first thing you were taught—spot a weakness, then make use of it. You have a massive one here, and Herald is one of the Rangers…

There are many opportunities open for you now. You could use him to siphon information the way you intended, but now that you're thinking about it…could it be possible to turn him to your side? Corrupt him? If there is one thing you know, it's that naivete might be a powerful shield, but when it's broken, it can take everything with it. Hopes. Dreams. The will to live.

You'll have to play it by ear.

CLASSIFIED

Physical Status

Telepathy
    ████████████████████
    ██████████████▒█████

Anathema
    ██████████▒█████████

Armored Suit

Armor Status
    ████████████████████

████████████████████

Psychological Profile
    ███▒████████████████
    ██████▒█████████████
    █████████▒██████████

Main Puppet

Allies and Enemies

Charge
    ████████████████████

███████████▒████████

Dr. Mortum
    ████████████▒███████

Lady Argent
    ███████████████████

████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel
    ████████▒███████████

Herald
    Josie's Relationship with Herald: Could be useful.
    Herald's Connection with Josie: 52%
    ██████████▒█████████

Other Characters

And on that hopeful note, we conclude Chapter 14!

Next time: Enough of Josie's frenemies. Anathema has bigger fish to fry.

13. keltena

> Time Passes Once More

Los Diablos. Four months since Anathema's debut.

One thing you do like about your current lair is that it allows you to pace without feeling trapped. You've taken to wandering the abandoned tunnels to stave off the claustrophobia, listening to the quiet echo of your footfalls. It's only good sense, you tell yourself. You need to know every inch of this decrepit labyrinth in case something goes wrong.

You've been studying old maps from before the quakes, finding hidden tunnels, and charting possible escape routes. With a determined opponent, tunnels can be enemies as well as allies; that's why you've marked spots that your nanovores can bring down to close off or open up access. You want to be prepared, especially after what happened on the bridge. There's no telling when someone, quite possibly Lady Argent, will take the fight to you.

If they do, you'll bring this place down around their ears.

That's the good thing about having a lair like this. Maybe when you feel more secure about your position in Los Diablos, you can get something permanent—until then, having something disposable suits you just fine.

People are worth more than possessions.

You pick up human thoughts ahead, more volatile and intense than the quiet chitter of rats. Without your armor, you are more vulnerable than you'd like, so you slow your step while focusing on the new presence.

‣ I draw my gun; that's a good discouragement.
     ‣ My telepathy will take care of this; I stick to the shadows.
     ‣ I call out; I've befriended the squatters by now.

Right… we have neighbors down here. How best to handle that?

CLASSIFIED

Physical Status

Telepathy
    ████████████████████
    ██████████████▒█████

Anathema
    ██████████▒█████████

Armored Suit

Armor Status
    ████████████████████

████████████████████

Psychological Profile
    ███▒████████████████
    ██████▒█████████████
    █████████▒██████████

Main Puppet

Allies and Enemies

Charge
    ████████████████████

███████████▒████████

Dr. Mortum
    ████████████▒███████

Lady Argent
    ███████████████████

████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel
    ████████▒███████████

Herald
    ██████████▒█████████

Other Characters

14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I kinda love the idea of Josie making friends with the squatters

• Agree x 2
  15. swirlingflight

Same, though it does put a damper on the enthusiasm for pulling this place down around our ears.

16. keltena

Of course we're a good neighbor!

> I call out; I've befriended the squatters by now.

"Hey," you call out to the shadows ahead, continuing your slow walk. "It's just me."

You're on good terms with your fellow squatters; no need to make things harder for any of you. Most of them are so addled with drink or drugs that, even without your powers, it would be hard to get a good description of what you look like. It's not like you stand out in a crowd, and making them think you're a tad more unwashed and disheveled is not much effort. Not these days.

Occasionally you share things with them—some food, a bottle of booze—and in return, they keep you updated on what's happening down here.

It's easy enough to untangle the thoughts you picked up, and the answering holler confirms it. The thoughts belong to an old man going by the name Shivers because his hands can't stop shaking. He's probably not as old as he looks, but life has not been kind. It rarely is.

"That's you, Stranger?" He wasn't the one that gave you the nickname, but it stuck.

"Yeah, anything up?" You reach into your pocket as you approach, handing him a few coins and a cheap bottle that you've kept for the occasion.

"Rain," he says with a shrug, and despite his shaking hands, the coins are gone as fast as they left your hand. "Remember when it wouldn't rain for shit. Weather's a mess." He takes a long swig from the bottle before it disappears the same way.

"The whole city's a mess; why would the weather be different?" He looks old enough to remember the city before everything changed. Did he live here back then? Was that when he lost everything?

"True enough." He scratches his arm, thoughts muddled enough that it's a wonder he remembers last week. "Flooded my favorite culvert, going deeper while it drains."

"Don't go too deep," you advise. "I heard rumbling behind one of the walls back there, think there might be a storm drain on the other side."

"Shit." He spits on the ground before turning around. "Time to get the hell out in case the sucker cracks."

"Just going to pick up my stuff," you lie, "Try the north bend; that's usually dry."

"Will do." And with that, he stumbles off without goodbye, and you take a moment to add in a healthy fear of this particular tunnel.

Once the old man has left, you quicken your step until you reach your junction, stepping up on one of the fallen rocks so you can pull down the hidden access ladder. You climb it quickly, pulling it up behind you.

Good. You're back on your home turf, these tunnels all connect to the abandoned station, and you've blocked off all entrances apart from a few select and hidden ones. It's not far to the hidden lever, and you have to pull it hard to reveal the camouflaged door that leads into the station proper.

This door is known only to you and your crew.

> This Is Your Life Now

Your organization might be small now, but you know how easily the scales will shift once unbalanced. The threat of Hollow Ground has kept Los Diablos stable for decades; any challenger to the status quo has been taken out or moved elsewhere. Hollow Ground doesn't rule the city, that would be complicated and unprofitable, but you see their hand everywhere. Unlike the other would-be tyrants, they have managed to stay under the radar for over two decades, to the point where people even doubt their existence.

You don't, everything points to a single mind at work here; a group of people would have started to squabble. Maybe there have been several individuals over the years, each bearing the title, but that doesn't change anything. You're a legacy villain as well. Sometimes names carry enough meaning that they become their own living thing.

Regardless of the truth, Hollow Ground is an obstacle in your way, and rumors are an issue even for a telepath. If nobody knows the truth, it doesn't matter how deep you dig.

Honestly, if it hadn't been for Ortega's obsession, you wouldn't know half as much about the mysterious kingpin as you do. You can't help but admire their tactics. Hiding in plain sight, leaving it to thugs like Psychopathor to get the Rangers' attention while making a killing on the side.

Working the system.

‣ Just like I do.
     ‣ I will use that against them.
     ‣ Systems are made to be broken.

CLASSIFIED

Physical Status

Telepathy
    ████████████████████
    ██████████████▒█████

Anathema
    ██████████▒█████████

Armored Suit

Armor Status
    ████████████████████

████████████████████

Psychological Profile
    ███▒████████████████
    ██████▒█████████████
    █████████▒██████████

Main Puppet

Allies and Enemies

Charge
    ████████████████████

███████████▒████████

Dr. Mortum
    ████████████▒███████

Lady Argent
    ███████████████████

████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel
    ████████▒███████████

Herald
    ██████████▒█████████

Other Characters

17. swirlingflight

Anathema you fairly cheerfully banter and fight with those you have enough of an edge on, I don't think you can claim that much anonymity for answer 1. Leaning 3 right now, given Our Motives.

• Agree x 1
  18. keltena

Villain or not, Hollow Ground relies on the system, and…

> Systems are made to be broken.

Systems are made to be broken.

All it takes is a core of trusted henchmen, with enough force to back you up in case you need it. A landslide can start with a single stone, but it is easier if you have a handful. One day, maybe they'll earn your trust enough that you can show them your face. Until then, you're doing the planning on your own, in the safety of your most secret of sanctums. It's a fancy name for a throwaway lair, but it doesn't change the fact that this is where you plan your next move. Which you should get on with…

Tired of stalking the tunnels, you return to your lair, carefully scanning the surroundings before pulling the hidden lever that opens the seemingly broken door.

The wall in front of you is not covered by some fancy whiteboard like Ortega had. This is smooth concrete marred by black markers and spray paint. Photographs dot it at regular intervals, interspersed with Post-it notes and sheets of paper attached to the wall. There's a system there, but the system is yours and not easily decipherable to an outsider.

Ortega might get it, but she's never going to see this. Even though you learned it from her…

A planning wall like this helps your process; it makes it easy to connect as well as conceal information too sensitive to be entrusted to vulnerable technology.

‣ Computers can be hacked, and nothing online is secure.
     ‣ I'm old-fashioned. It feels better to work with things like this.
     ‣ The scale makes me see patterns and connections better.

The greatest advantage of the humble conspiracy board is…? (Memeability goes without saying.)

CLASSIFIED

Physical Status

Telepathy
    ████████████████████
    ██████████████▒█████

Anathema
    ██████████▒█████████

Armored Suit

Armor Status
    ████████████████████

████████████████████

Psychological Profile
    ███▒████████████████
    ██████▒█████████████
    █████████▒██████████

Main Puppet

Allies and Enemies

Charge
    ████████████████████

███████████▒████████

Dr. Mortum
    ████████████▒███████

Lady Argent
    ███████████████████

████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel
    ████████▒███████████

Herald
    ██████████▒█████████

Other Characters

19. Loq

>there is no such thing as a secure machine. also where the fuck would we put one in the sewer that regularly floods.

• Like x 1
  20. keltena

…I see your point.

> Computers can be hacked, and nothing online is secure.

You know far too much about computers and their vulnerabilities, and though you have upgraded your system, you don't trust it. Everything can be hacked, and you might not notice until it's too late. This is safer.

It's on this wall that you have been charting your campaign against Hollow Ground.

Photos dot the board, assets, people, businesses. Some are circled, the ones who have secretly turned their allegiance to you after a judicious mixture of mental manipulation, blackmail, and bribery. You're not the only one interested in causing a bit of upheaval in the power structure of Los Diablos; you've found tentative allies.

However, too many unmarked photos remain on the board; it was annoying that you couldn't get anything from Carter to help fill them in. If only Steel hadn't been there…or that bomb. You still have no idea who wanted Carter dead; with the amount of information he was rumored to have, it could have been anyone. Was it a coincidence that you and Steel were there when it happened? Or was one of you set up to take the fall?

Too many unknowns and not enough leads to make chasing them down worth it. You don't want to get distracted from your target; if there is a plot involving you, there will be more clues. Until then, you'll push on as planned.

Right now, your target is the Boulevard Casino.

Like all casinos, it's well protected against telepathic intrusion and manipulation. That is one reason you have avoided it so far. The front is a perfectly legit business, making its payoff to City Hall like everyone else, but the real moneymaker is what goes on downstairs. That's where the rich and influential villains can have a good time without shedding their personas. Masks or armors don't matter; only money and fame do. There are times you need to network in character; most people don't look as intimidating unmasked. In addition, a few times a year, there are auctions held downstairs. Auctions where rare and illegal objects change hands.

You need to play your hand carefully. The auctions draw in villains from across the coast, and vast sums of money exchange hands for nefarious weapons and illicit items. If you had needed money, you could have sold your nanovores there for a fortune. But money is not an issue. Not right now.

‣ Power is.
     ‣ Influence is.

What is it we need to be the #1 mob boss in town? To prove ourself a greater threat than the current top dog? Or to secure a greater network of connections behind the scenes?

CLASSIFIED

Physical Status

Telepathy
    ████████████████████
    ██████████████▒█████

Anathema
    ██████████▒█████████

Armored Suit

Armor Status
    ████████████████████

████████████████████

Psychological Profile
    ███▒████████████████
    ██████▒█████████████
    █████████▒██████████

Main Puppet

Allies and Enemies

Charge
    ████████████████████

███████████▒████████

Dr. Mortum
    ████████████▒███████

Lady Argent
    ███████████████████

████████▒███████████

Marshal Steel
    ████████▒███████████

Herald
    ██████████▒█████████

Other Characters

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice