Kintsugi 'sona skype rp?

Discussion in 'Kintsugi In Space' started by Void, May 29, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

2. Void

Also! We have an ic and ooc, everyone is welcome in both, even if you don't feel like rping!

3. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

count me in! but i dont remember my username rn, will have to check later

4. Void

That's fine! Hit us up when you get a chance! :D

5. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

My username's Elaienar, I don't think I'll RP but I'd like to lurk!

ETA: Also ... I have no idea how Skype works, I haven't used it for much of anything except art class in aaaaaaaaaages, haha.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  6. Void

Sure thing!

• Like x 1
  7. sicknastyspades

sicknastyspades Most Rad.

Ugh, I'd like to be able to hang out and have goofy space rps, but I am so bad at skype. It's been a week since I talked to my friends and I think almost a solid month of no contact whatsoever before that. I'm not sure whether this is skype's fault or just my antisocial brainweird, but given that I haven't noped away crom Kintsugi yet I think it's more likely to be a problem with the words thing

...could we have a "recent highlights of the rp" thread or something for the people like me who cannot with the skype (or just don't want to rp) but would still like to know what's going on? I don't like thinking I could be missing something important.

• Like x 1
  8. Void

Of course! We will post highlight logs in here every so often :3 we haven't started rping yet, so no highlights as of right now

9. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I'd be down for just a general Skype group honestly

10. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

That sounds cool ::D
    my nick is miraga_eztheria. (while i will probably recognize the name of the group chat, if you want to add me on your acc please add a line like "im x from kintsugi")

11. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I have no idea if I have the requisite spoons/executive function to rp properly (also time zones are a bitch) but I am a nosy shit and I want to be able to lurk like a creepy lurking lurker if nothing else. My skype is... uh... I think it's TwoBrokenMirrors like on here. Name should be 'Gabriel Hale' (not rly rl name) and picture should be me looking at the ceiling with a jaffa cake in my mouth...

12. Void

Will add you guys in a sec. The ooc chat is kind of a general chat, we have been talking about all kinds of random stuff

13. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

i'm not involved in the space thing but i wanna join the skype chat if nobody minds

14. Void

I don't mind!

15. kmoss

kmoss whoops

might join, have to figure out if I have a skype (I did at one point but... passwords *shrugs*)
    may just be a lurker though

16. Void

Lurkers are fine! :3

• Like x 1
  17. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I recently made a skype, so I'll join up. I don't actually know how to skype though.
    Um, I'm emythos1. Forgot about the one, oops

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  18. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

my skype is unknown20troper, feel free to add me
    i don't know if i'll actually manage to do any rping but this does sound interesting

19. albedo

albedo metasperg

Oh, sounds like fun. I'll see if I can get Skype up and running again when I get home.

Voicechat probably ain't gonna be for me, though, if it comes up; I dislike talking out loud, and don't do a lot of it.

20. Void

Yeah me too, don't worry. I don't think most of us will be voice chatting ever haha

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice