Kintsugi Supervillainsonas

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Secret Squirrel, Jun 6, 2016.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

honestly, at this point it's moved so far beyond what it started
    it's a superhero comics perspective flip now

• Like x 2
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i hadn't realized that either. although now i'm just imagining a bunch of captain hammers.

• Like x 6
  3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Very tempted to run both, not gonna lie. XD that seems perfectly twisted. And she's really supposed to be this barely-there figure that literally no one knows what she does (great character to play if you have no time LOL), so :P

• Like x 4
  4. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

what if your identical twin sister ran the heroes?

• Like x 1
  5. emythos

yessssssssss
    scary lady in charge of EVERYTHING
    I feel like it works better with legit heroes, at this point.

• Like x 2
  6. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

but what would my herosona be
    would my herosona be a spunky young fashion designer that accidentally starts sewing magic clothes and then learns to do it on purpose and basically fights by activating RPG style armor effects?

• Like x 5
  7. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i had considered that also! but we're, like, scarily identical. so you can't really be sure if there's actually two people.

• Like x 6
  8. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

until one episode, where the two of you end up duking it out in the grand finale, and everyone is left confused as hell waiting for the next season. Everyone backs away from the fight and just watches, because, despite what everyone thinks, we do in fact have functioning self preservation instincts.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    • Like x 9
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

it also might be fun to have a general superperson thread for people who don't want to align themselves with the organizations. i'm talking rouges, vigilantes, people who just happen to have powers, people who want to keep their options open, the works. i'd probably actually fall more under "people who just happen to have powers" than "supervillain" tbh. am i overcomplicating things?

• Like x 5
  10. emythos

"Why would you work for her? Do you have any sense of self preservation????"
    "I do, and that's why I work for her!"

• Like x 8
  11. OnnaStik

OnnaStik Relatively nice for a bloodthirsty mercenary

Or it's an "oh no we've been used all along!" twist for the herosonas.

• Like x 6
  12. kmoss

kmoss whoops

....I feel like hero for "henchman" is "sidekick", which, lbr here, thanx but no thanx

......also I'm a good person! I just would rather get paid for my violent tendencies than get lectures about them.
    ew.

• Like x 7
  13. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

My three-year-old is definitely a supervillain sidekick. He found a screwdriver and took the latch plate off his door frame and the deadbolt off the exterior door, then shredded about a square foot of his wooden closet door with his bare hands. Like, literally shredded it into splinters. With his bare hands. I get scared sometimes.

• Like x 12
  14. emythos

What a scary child.

15. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that if he were in Binding of Isaac he would be chasing the monsters and they would flee in terror.

• Like x 4
  16. emythos

I can imagine it.

17. NatashaBezmena

NatashaBezmena Unnamed&Unseen

18. NatashaBezmena

I am hiding out in my subarctic lair. I am working on a plan that has been many centuries in the making. I have seen the dinosaurs come and go. I have seen the fall of the Roman Empire. I have seen this Time Lord you call "The Doctor". I have seen the cure of AIDS and the cure of cancer and the cure of HUMANITY. I have seen ALL.

Occasionally I like to poke my head out into the real world, and put on a wee bit of a mask and say hello, and to see how things are ... and I now see they are just as I had hoped ...

So, hello. How are my fellow supervillains?

• Like x 2
  19. NatashaBezmena

NatBezmena.png

• Like x 4
  20. the Dragon

the Dragon New Member

As ever.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice