Kintsugi Supervillainsonas

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Secret Squirrel, Jun 6, 2016.

1. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Character sheet is Here!

• Like x 2
  2. ghomeshikhan

ghomeshikhan wishfulninja

I am the darkness, I am the shadow.

I steal from the rich and give to the poor, but only after the poor have shown themselves worthy ...

• Like x 2
  3. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

the problem is more the giggling and laughing, i think

and im gonna have to make a subaccount for her dont i
    crowbar, i heard that "yes". (shes got an active VM) (and my current active vms are mildly nutters)

• Like x 2
  4. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

So I based this way more off my forum account than myself and it's super self-indulgent, but...

Doctor Sharon Helen Zaud was one of the few people to successfully combine magic and science, her passionate dedication to the healing profession inspiring her to master the art of necromancy and turn it into a powerful method for saving the lives of others.

This pissed off basically everyone, for various reasons.

The local scientific community didn't like people messing around with something as hard to quantify as magic, the board of directors for the local hospital didn't like the idea of someone curing people instantly and for free, the so-called light side of the local magical community didn't like anybody using necromancy even for totally benevolent purposes, the dark side of the local magical community didn't want any extra competition, and frankly (since she had the bad luck to be born in 1870) at that point in time the local community was pretty unthrilled about female doctors in general. It's anyone's guess who finally killed her late one night, but it's clear they didn't manage make it stick- really powerful necromancers are always tricky that way.

In any case, clawing her way out of the grave hasn't slowed her down much. If anything, she works harder these days. There's a lot you can do, combining medicine and magic, but her main trick is to rip the life out of something and give it to something else. Normally, she uses the cancer ward for this- pinpoint accuracy means she can kill off an entire tumor without ever making a single cut, and since a cancer is life gone out of control it makes for a fairly impressive store of energy, which she can then use to heal a different patient back to perfect health- or even resurrect them. Not only does this little trick make her an unparalleled healer, it's also rumored to be what keeps her going personally. Certainly she doesn't need to eat or sleep anymore, apparently now fueled only by her own furious will.

Every night, at the hour of her death, she experiences a terrible weariness as death tries to drag her back. And every night she tells it no, and keeps going. Somebody considered the idea of escaping death every night, looked at her name, and the 'Scheherazade' moniker has stuck pretty firmly ever since.

Her clinic is something of local institution by now. Despite her long-time classification as a villain due to her dark powers, refusal to operate by the law, and generally disturbing personal qualities, she takes any patient that comes through the doors regardless of their moral orientation. From poor civilians to evil overlords, anyone who has the nerve to try her can find healing here. By mutual agreement, the clinic is considered a neutral zone, and anyone who breaks that truce is likely to suffer harshly from both sides... assuming there's anything left of them by the time the doctor is done.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    • Like x 11
    • Winner x 1
  5. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Can I jump in? Can I be the nature-gone-mad type villain? Like culling the human race in any way I can and using my l33t animal-control skills to murderize people? Oooh, oh, and maybe you never actually see my true form, I just speak through things like parrots and crows and other animals that have the larynxes for human words!

(I'm actually the tiny cheerful local vet who everyone likes and it's a massive betrayal when he reveals his true colours :3)

• Like x 9
  6. Jojo

Jojo Writin and fightin

I would be the small unassuming-looking person who stands on the streetcorner watching large buildings burn to the ground and no one realizes that rhey were the one who started the blaze.

They'd wear a big black cargo jacket with matches and lighters and kerosene and stuff all crammed in the pockets and have some sort of fire-magic or fire-powers. Definitely one of the unpredictable-seeming villians, but their arson would always have reasoning behind it, like they would burn things that belonged to people that hurt them or their friends, or that belonged to people they personally found to be deserving of it. They'd only ever set fires in the winter, especailly when it's bitterly cold and snowy, and disappear during the summer (probably to go live in the woods or something). Totally one of those people who gets really preachy about people properly putting out fires when camping and talks to kids about fire safety. The big battle with the hero(es) would involve a lot of streams of flames and small explosions, and they'd likely end up joining the heroes' side if they thought their motives were good enough.

• Like x 6
  7. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

My sister messed up on what my degree would be in and accidentally called me a "future lobotomist". We decided that would be my supervillainsona. So I'm a lobotomist from a fifty years in the future! I'm mostly hired by other villains to help with their plots.

• Like x 4
  8. Scheherazade

Scheherazade It's a story fractal

Ooh, can Scheherazade maybe interact with him because she's the one who heals his animals if they get more injured than veterinary medicine can really handle? Like, she can even bring back the dead if they're reasonably fresh, so she'd be a good option for that, and she has a standing policy of 'I will heal anything you can bring through this door' so she'd be up for healing nonhumans too.

Plus, as a walking corpse, she technically doesn't qualify as human anymore so he could avoid the cognitive dissonance of working with a human by saying she doesn't count for that reason.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    • Like x 2
  9. Sirena

Sirena sexylikeasirensinger

so I've been lurking for a long time but i want to be the super sexy siren who can charm anyone into a romance meanwhile ... well ... doing bad things. i need a henchman though any henchpeople/things looking for a super sexy boss?

btw? sirena is totally the name I'm keeping for villain. please let me play?

• Like x 3
  10. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

go for it

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice