Kintsugi: The gayest sparkledog anime

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Void, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

what if there's more than one moon in sparklewoof world? then there could be several moon deities. OR there could be a heavenly court of moon deities because the moon is so important in wolf culture.

• Like x 8
  2. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I guess I'll just be the dorky newbie moon decendant/dancestor/whatever the hell we were calling them deity

• Like x 2
  3. Imoyram

does that mean i have to sing 50 billion original songs?

• Like x 4
  4. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

every anime needs a very chill ending song:

• Like x 2
  5. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

oh no that song makes me cryyyyy

6. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

sparklewolf.JPG
    HERE TO JOIN THE SPARKLEWOOF PARTY
    Haven't decided on a name for her yet, but her elements are magic and spirit and she can do any sort of Magic Stuff and can, like, levitate and all that. Also she has Future Vision because of course she does, and has super-speed and can run all day without getting tired, and can self-heal so she's essentially invincible. Also since she has to have a Tragic Backstory, she's on a long quest to find her twin sister, who is trapped by an Evil Dark Wolf in a magic-blocking prison (if it wasn't magic-blocking she could just see where her sister was and how to get in, you see, but it blocks her magic so it's like the only thing her magic can't do. This is very upsetting to her, because her magic can to Literally Everything Else, because of course it does).

• Like x 4
  7. Imoyram

@Void You maybe should link the spreadsheet on the first page so people can see it?

8. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

mang, I feel so weird, I actually never had a sparkledog phase growing up, I was/am hells of self conscious about senseless fun things and get all shy and nervous, but these are all such pretty doges 10/10 A++ tummy rubs all around. /)/////(\

• Like x 5
  9. Void

i lost a link to that and also kind of halfway am not sure why we have a spreadsheet at all

10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

• Like x 2
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

@TheMockingCrows you could just make one and not show it, that way you still get to have fun and be involved (if you want). that said, if you make it and post it at a later date i'm 100% sure no one's will be negative about it.

@Void
    here's the spreadsheet if you wanna add it. i like it because people could potentially collaborate with same elements and it helps keep track of who is what for now.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=5BD2E022185F8C3E!124&ithint=file,xlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!AIVDp7i3kIGz0Q4

edit: ninja'd

• Like x 1
  12. Void

/shrug

added it, i just have zero interest in organization for the sake of organization i guess cuz it's not like i really intended more than being ridiculous and self indulgent.

13. swirlingflight

but but but

seeing all the names and pictures in one place :((((

• Like x 3
  14. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

My wolf is Moonsausage the chef and grimmdarque skull warrior guy. His elements are moon, sausage and void. He was abandoned as a pup and learnt from the skilled iron chef warrior artisans of the wild boar clans, and wears a wild boar skull to honour them. His weapons are the ancient frying pan and spatula and can take down his enemies by bashing them or by blowing them away with nine-billion-fold curry. Also he is the best at everything due to being part demon and GOD IS DEAD.

• Like x 8
  15. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Codywoofs Name is lady, and btw she gets on great with the moongods. She is everyones best friend!

• Like x 4
  16. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

Greywoof is an atheist and immune to all god powers because they are a contrarian. :V

• Like x 4
  17. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Moondust Whitefang is the god of nothing because thats what life is in the end right guys lol so deep

• Like x 8
  18. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Stormsoul is like... SECRETLY a god but they don't want anything to do with that life anymore. They want nothing to do with their Destiny. They want a simple life and also apparently love with their 2 wolf girlfriends

• Like x 10
  19. Void

yeah well i should just show off my teenage sparkledog who was once dead, but revived via science and is a zombie but not in an icky way and also could pull her head off if you got the stitches undone and bled green and was gray with rainbow markings and a checkerboard stomach pattern

i wish i was joking but no, that was what they looked like

• Like x 8
  20. swirlingflight

Blazeheart makes flowers out of metal because she can't touch them for real---plants that she touches turn to ash. No spreading forest fires, just... ashy footprints whenever she walks through grass. And she loves greenery. :((((

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice