Kintsugi: The gayest sparkledog anime

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Void, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

Neopets was a hell of place.

• Like x 1
  2. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Oh I was so into Neopets rp, the rp boards were my spiritual home for like at least a couple of years or so
    I remember talking around outside links. I mostly used methods that were so blatantly obvious I'm surprised they weren't picked up on. Also the trick of dumping all my rp stuff on a separate page. One of those make-your-own-shitty-free-website things. I wish I could find it again actually it would be such a nostalgia trip.

• Like x 2
  3. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

A RP would probably be lots of fun, but there would probably be a lot of godmoding and breaking RP etiquette, and I feel like some people couldn't really stand that even as a joke?

4. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

well there is an rp thread i put up, and it has a more plotty thing than just sparkledogs

also probably should be nice and follow rp etiquette regardless cuz being rude is not nice

• Like x 1
  5. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Oh, okay, I expected something basically like this thread, so that's nice.

6. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

[​IMG]
    Name: Howlsong
    Element: Wind
    The wolves of his original pack drove him out because he was just too kind and sensitive and they were mean and didn't accept him. They hurt him and made fun of his dinky wings and stuff. He's become jaded and cynical and TRUSTS NO WOLF, until some loving and patient soul comes along and shows him the meaning of love. WOOF ROMANSU??

• Like x 9
  7. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

there was a point where the forums where filled with spam and stuff so all the """cool""" kiddies started using the italian forums because apparently there's like three italian speaking neopets users in the world. it was fuckign weird.

• Like x 3
  8. Void

LMAO oh my god

also i love ur woof there man

everything is incredible

9. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

who wants to come in a stream and help me make the most obnoxious sparkledog possible?

• Like x 2
  10. Void

i would if i was at home but please dear god post it when it's done

if you don't use neon colors that sear eyes you are doing it wrong

• Like x 1
  11. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

yoooo i'll hang out! My netbook might lag like hell depending on whcih site you use but I'LL TRY

12. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

• Like x 1
  13. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

he's fieri and putin's dog (they're dating) and the fire on his leg can manifest as tentacles. his tail is actual rainbow fire. ur welcome.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • Like x 5
  14. Secret Squirrel

I can't see the picture. ):

(Maybe it can't be seen by impure eyes?)

15. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

• Like x 4
  16. Secret Squirrel

Yes, I especially like the communism wings.

• Like x 1
  17. Sol

Sol needs a coffee

thank u thank u, i think they were clownaline's idea but she's not on here so i cant tag her.

i posted the transparent lineart too i want 2 see all ur creations

• Like x 1
  18. Void

what a beautiful dog

it's now my husband

• Like x 2
  19. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

guys but wait. can i have a purple ferret who pops in now and then to chat and sit on people's heads lovingly.

she switches between ferret and snake and its been said she is actually a wolf...or can simply take the form of a wolf..or she was born a wolf but is basically a ferretkin with shifting powers. she may or may not be related to a trickster god. she may or may not be a lot of things and have done a lot of things. she likes intriguing people but is actually very bad at it and just kinda tells the truth most of the time but now and then she'll just spin a fucking tale if she feels like its been a while since she did so.

and she likes tea parties.

because if these sparkle dogs cannot or will not tea party then she wants nothing to do with these jokers.

• Like x 7
  20. plant guardian

plant guardian Local Sword Gremlin

This is BattleTail. They are a punk and you can tell from all the spikes and black. They will fight anyone and everyone and they use a honking big sword. They also really like plants and the forest. All the scars are proof of their badassery and from past fights. They can't fly but they really want to which is their tragic backstory because the rest of their family can and they get sad about it sometimes. Also they have goat pupils because they like goats, and goats are cool. BattleTail is also really nice because people were mean to them once and they didn't like it. Their element is earth
    upload_2016-6-23_17-29-16.png

• Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice