Kintsugi: The gayest sparkledog anime

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Void, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

Hi you're all amazing

cough would you happen to have names cough (I probably have seen them but what if I haven't)

brb stealing u didn't say donut steel putting this in a fantasy project at some point

whispers are shameless plugs to other forums allowed on kintsugi because I might or might not be really keen on a wolf rp that's all about no-pretentiousness, no "u must post X words minimum per post", no ooc plotting/everything happens spontaneously and as it happens

downside is it is realwolves not sparklewolves sry no fantasy but i fkkn love it anyway my babies

• Like x 3
  2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

i mean they don't really care but eh. we did start a sparklewoof rp here

(also the forum i hang out on most is "in dire straits" and i used to hang out on the blackblood alliance forums before they imploded like idiots and now they're trying to rebuild. )

• Like x 1
  3. Artemis

I have looked at IDS several times and boy is this going to sound dumb but I never quite cottoned on that it's sparkledogs.

I have the best skim-reading comprehension it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Like x 1
  4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

PLUG THAT SHIT

5. Artemis

• Like x 2
  6. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

i mean it's not like magical, but we don't give much of a shit what sort of colors your character is :V

after being around for like almost ten years, you just kinda don't give a shit if someone makes a hot pink wolf

• Like x 2
  7. paintcat

paintcat Let the voice of love take you higher

Realizes months later that I changed my sparklewolf's name and then forgot about it? This feels oddly appropriate, in context.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice