Kintsugi: The gayest sparkledog anime

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Void, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

...someone's gotta write moon moon. just sayin'.

yyyyyyup

My Immortal Moondust**, 1:1

"Thus saith the Wolf:

Hi my name is Angel Moon'dust Whitefang Raven Way and I have long angel white fur (that's how I got my name) with silver streaks and silver tips and icy gray eyes like limpid moonlight and a lot of people tell me I look like Wolf Hecate (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Wolf Hades but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a prophet, and I don't go to school because I'm immortal and already know everything (I'm seventeen). I'm a goddess (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly white clothes handspun by lupine angel attendants. For example today I was wearing a white gown with matching lace and a white veil, silver ribbons and silver boots. I was wearing silver lipstick, white foundation, silver eyeliner and silver eyeshadow. I was walking outside the known universe. I was in a black hole so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of demigods stared at me. I put up my snout at them."

**among mainstream Moondust adherents, the My Immortal Moondust scrolls are of questionable origin, and depict Our Lady of the White Fang with an attitude of immature and overly-familiar spiritualism, and hence they are largely disregarded.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    • Like x 9
  2. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

[​IMG]

Here comes Admiral Fluffybuns, drawn to the best of my (limited) ability.

• Like x 7
  3. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

omg you guys. YES BE AS MARY SUE AS YOU ALL WANT. BE THE HERO YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BEEEEE

-joyous mary sue screeching-

• Like x 6
  4. Void

[​IMG]
    @blue i tried to draw the dragon's curve thing but it just was not working so i made a scaley pattern instead because dragon

you get a cool headband too

• Like x 6
  5. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I LOVE IT <3333

• Like x 1
  6. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i'd like my wolf to be purple 'cause purple is my favourite colour. and maybe to have traits from, like, extinct protowolves from way back in the past, or to have a cool sci-fi theme. or to be a half-fairy. or all of those. *shrugs*

and i want it to have "I <3 NORM THE GENIE" tattooed on its ass 'cause i love norm the genie, and i think that would be hilarious and appropriately mary sueish. and maybe it can wear a hoodie?

though this might be too many things...

• Like x 4
  7. Void

okay running out of steam for the day on this, but i will try to draw more later or tomorrow when i stop feeling headachey! feel free to keep discussing mary sue wolves tho please

• Like x 4
  8. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Bagsying my element to be "soul/spirit” because that's in character and also delightfully cringey in just the right way.

• Like x 1
  9. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

*is totally spending her evening making dollmaker versions of Whitefang* >_>

• Like x 3
  10. Void

GOOD AND GOOD

I can dig up wolf dollmaker things if people want em lol.

pmuch yaaaas be the anime. be the mary sue. do it. everyone should do it.

• Like x 2
  11. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

@Void thank you for enabling our collective self-indulgent middle school flashback, you're the best <3

• Like x 5
  12. Void

being self indulgent is the BEST

• Like x 4
  13. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

oo I thought of something
    her wings (and previous/future decendants') start brown and floofy, and as they get older get longer and sleeker
    they also start brown with some under plummage (this is a thing right? birds arent my usual topics) in blue
    then as the grow they get tipped in silver, more metallic and cool htan just like, old wolves yknow?
    so you get chocolate-y brown->silver wing gradient with blue (cyan-y) showing underneath
    combined with light brown body (coffee), white/silver (the shine only sometimes shows up (they also totally light up when powers activate)) moon cycles on their belly, their back is ginger brownish, with a tail that goes from floofy to sleek with age, probably the coffee colour->chocolate brown->silver->blue gradient

that is hella complicated
    oh well, mary sues often have over complicated designs

(so much for "hey void idrk here have a tiny idea and just add more stuff")

• Like x 1
  14. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Admiral Fluffybuns is prolly named Igneus or Ferrarius, and he's some sort of deity of wrenching raw materials from the earth and smashing them together till they become useful. He's not so much an engineer as he is a facilitator of engineers. He's the patron of miners and blacksmiths and common foot soldiers, and he accepts offerings of raw materials and hand made carvings of wood and stone.

• Like x 1
  15. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I don't understand this but i love it

• Like x 1
  16. Void

Things I would like to do: make a sparklewolf rpg maker game

I am bad at story tho someone else would have to do it

• Like x 5
  17. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I LIKE STORIES
    but am super not confident in my ability to write them
    or at least to make them interesting

18. Void

eh, projects for fun don't need to be the best

mostly i just wanna have a sparklewolf rpg because LOL

• Like x 2
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

let's see if i can come up with a sort of vague character bio thing:

Name: how about Wolfgang (wolf path) Amicus (friend). just the right mix of snooty and blunt.

Traits and General Description: Big, can fly with RaInBoW pOwErS, has eyes like pools of beautiful stuff (AN: whatever you think is most beautiful, it looks like that) looks like an orangey, more feral doge.

Background: After falling into a toxic waste dump as a pup, Wolfgang developed RaInBoW pOwErS that allowed them to become friends with anyone, even a bad guy. they used this power for good, and NEVER to manipulate people (except that one time they were turned into Dark Wolfgang by an evil sorcerer for 1000 days).

edit: also dark wolfgang is totally just wolfgang with inverted colors.

i hope this didn't get to comic book-ey but this is basically what an oc description i would have made when i was 12-13 would have looked like.

• Like x 7
  20. Void

It's perfect tho

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice