Kintsugi: The gayest sparkledog anime

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Void, Apr 1, 2016.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

well, i was going to do things tonight

but then this was incredible addictive

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the first one is a more sincere wolf persona, all blues and stars and wings.

the second one is a more badass flame and lightning wolf, with saturated colors to be more sparkly

• Like x 3
  2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Help I've started planning sparklewolf rpg. My life is a mess I didn't need a new project.

• Like x 8
  3. Void

I love it michi

(also if people want to help worldbuild a setting/story I am so down for help on sparkledog world. I love this shit. I breathe it. Sparklewoofs for life.)

• Like x 4
  4. swirlingflight

[​IMG]

did i win

• Like x 12
  5. Void

it's beautiful. so beautiful.

the savior. the chosen one.

you're here.

• Like x 5
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Like x 4
  7. swirlingflight

I have to say, these are really good designers. The fact that you can save 10+ colors, to make color coordinating easier... the way all of the markings can be shifted around in order, to make all sorts of patterns possible... Damn, man, most of the human makers out there are incredibly terrible.

• Like x 3
  8. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Yeah there are some RAD animal dollmakers out there. Some more realistic than others (azalea's decently new cat makers) but also these ones on doll divine. The horse one, the rat one, pretty sure there's a puppy one and a kitten one, and I think they're all made by same person or 2, they all have the same art style, and while some have less customization (the rat one if I'm remembering correct) they are still miles more than human ones because there are so many things you can do with patterns.

@Void I'd be happy if you wanted to bounce ideas off me! Were you gonna you these sparklewoofs as main characters, or npcs, or come up with a whole sparklewoof story with a new cast?

• Like x 1
  9. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

i love everyone in this bar

• Like x 3
  10. palindromordnilap

Okay, so, I did the thing.
    SPARKLEWOLF.PNG
    Astralfire is the avatar of a Great Dragon who was banished to the material realm for a crime he wasn't guilty of. He is the most manliest ever and everyone loves him. He still has his Dragon powers, so he can do absolutely everything, but he still has flaws: he's slightly clumsy sometimes, and he's sad about being banished by his fellow Dragons, but he doesn't cry because he's manly.

My inner PPCer is screaming. Not because of the bad OC, mind you, but the fact that said OC's design uses colors that actually exist.

• Like x 7
  11. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

Okay I said I wanted to leave my sparklewolf to @Void 's imagination but I lied. Their name is Stormsoul and their element is Rain, they have these swirly patterns in silver-grey and shimmery white. They are One With Nature and love running through grassy fields in the rain - they can actually CONJURE rain so they have a potted garden which they sing to every morning to make tiny rainclouds appear and water the plants. They're a loner and can appear dark and uninviting but MUCH LIKE THE SKY IN A STORM THEY ARE OVERFLOWING WITH LIFE AND BEAUTY. They're just too shy and sensitive. They write bad poetry and just want to understand this Emotion Called Love, Which They Have Never Known

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    • Like x 11
  12. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

great now I ship our sparklewoofs I hope you are proud :P

• Like x 8
  13. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

I almost forgot that Stormsoul totally has a DARK PAST OF ABUSE from their former pack of shitheel evil prep wolves. Just because they refused to CONFORM to the prep wolves' BEAUTY STANDARDS and SHALLOWNESS. They've been told they are ugly and bad and thus they have bad self esteems and can't take compliments. They are now SCARED TO TRUST. They totally have some scars from BULLYING which they hide or something, so as to set up an emotional scene when they're discovered by someone who TRULY LOVES THEM, idk.

• Like x 4
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

• Like x 2
  15. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

BUT I SHIP FORESTSTALKER AND STORMSOUL TOO!

• Like x 3
  16. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

guys, the easy answer is poly wolves

• Like x 12
  17. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Thus saith the Wolf:

Truly I tell you, no love is sinful in the eyes of Your Lady. Love is to be shared equally and freely among all beings. Resolve your disputes peacefully with many nuzzles and licks, for this is good in the eyes of the Wolf. Let no wolf be without warmth.

• Like x 9
  18. palindromordnilap

... Except that guy over there, he's being all Dark And Broody and warmth would probably ruin the mood.

• Like x 8
  19. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

*aggressively snuggles the broody wolf*
    I-IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING
    B-BAKA!
    (well, apparently Foreststalkers is somewhat tsundere)

• Like x 9
  20. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Igneus is ALL WARMTH. He's gonna drool warmth all over your broody face.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice