Kiss With A Fist

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by Zin, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Yosef Douglas

Yosef Douglas A plumage of twisted steel

"Tell us if you want to. We'll go as far as you want. Alright?" He pauses a moment, before leaning back into Scott, kissing him roughly. "If you think you're man enough to top, then prove it."

2. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Scott's arm slides around Abigail's waist, pulling her in close to both of them.

Then he bites back, hard enough to draw blood, pushing Yosef against the wall of the hall.

3. Yosef Douglas

Yosef moans, eyes dark and hungry as he surges in closer. "That's all you have?"

4. Scott Sakach

Scott Sakach I'd Rather Be An Honest Asshole Than A Fuckin Liar

5. Yosef Douglas

He opens the door, tugging them both inside. "Prove it."

6. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Scott grins, fisting a hand in his hair and jerking him forwards, pulling him, hard, towards the bed. "You think I won't?" Scott laughs, low and rough. "I hope you're actually ready for this, because I'm going to be really... disappointed in you... if you wuss out at the last minute, Adler."

Abigail's eyes go big. "S-scott, don't-"

"If he says to stop, I'll stop. Christ, Abigail, it isn't like he didn't come on to both of us, here."

7. Yosef Douglas

"I'd hate to... disappoint, " Yosef says, teeth bared, tugging Scott down on top of him. "Watch the neck, and I'll be fine. I hope you've done this before."

He pauses, lips quirking in a smile as he looks over at Abigail. "It's for fun. C'mere."

8. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Scott tilts his head. "Back of the neck, or is the front fair game?"

Abigail hesitates, then bites her lip uncertainly, quietly getting onto the bed, eyes wide.

9. Yosef Douglas

"Just the spine worm, Sakach. I don't want to know what happens if you squish it."

"... we've got you. Don't worry."

10. Scott Sakach

"Hell. Got it. Yeah, not going to test that, either," he grins wide, then leans in, biting Yosef's neck, hard. "I know you'd get me back for it."

11. Yosef Douglas

Yosef stiffens, hands clenching in Scott's shirt. "Nn-- I have a lot of things to get you back for, Sakach." He digs in his nails, grinding his hips up against him. "Are you going to put your cock in me or not?"

12. Scott Sakach

"I might," he grins, nipping at Yosef's jaw. "Or... I just might drive you mad until we have to head off to that dinner..."

Another sharp, hard bite. "So we can head somewhere a little better suited to some real fun. Specifically, one where we can add booze and a condom, unless you've got one hidden somewhere in here, you damn ascetic. I don't take them to work so no one fuckin' irradiates them on accident."

13. Yosef Douglas

Yosef moans, hips rolling and thrusting upward at the bite. "You say that like you're sure I'm not irradiating things at home. If you give us anything, I'm taking it out of your equipment budget, Sakach." He shifts beneath him, moving to kiss Abigail again.

14. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

"If you give us anything, we don't know where you've been," he snorts, biting at his ear.

Abigail hesitates, then kisses him back, slow and gentle and nervous.

15. Yosef Douglas

"I've been in the lab. You know exactly where I've been." He digs his nails into Scott's skin, gently starting to deepen Abigail's kiss. "Tell us if it's too much."

16. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Scott growls approvingly, sliding a hand into Yosef's pants and squeezing.

Yosef's hips buck, breath catching against Abigail's lips. "Fuck..."

Just for fun, right? Right, they... they don't mean it when they're doing that... just... Abigail bites her lip, nods, and kisses him back, lips parting. Hesitantly nips his lip. "...like... like this?"

Yosef's eyes flutter shut, hand squeezing on her shoulder. "Yes. Please. It's good."

She blushes brighter, clearly flustered, nipping again before kissing him, deeper and with a little more confidence.

He moans for her, clearly pleased, squeezing her hip before shifting to bite Scott's neck.

Scott growls, squeezing his fingers around Yosef and jerking a little more roughly.

"... damnit, Scott, if you leave me hanging after all this..." Yosef gasps, biting again. "Fuck..."

"I hope your dinner conversation is better than your bedside chat," Scott taunts, grinning.

"Oh, darling, your cock's so big, your hand feels so good, wrapped around my cock," Yosef growls mockingly, kissing the bite, twisting to kiss Abigail again.

"You're going to be saying that in full sincerity after dinner," Scott promises, biting his neck hard and sucking, leaving a bright, vibrant hickey.

Abigail squeaks, curling her fingers gently in his hair and kissing him again.

Yosef laughs raggedly, slowly sliding a hand up Abigail's shirt, resting on her side, as he rocks his hips up into Scott's. "You'd better."

She gasps quietly, kisses his ear. "P...please?"

Scott grins. "I will."

He smiles, kissing her more deeply as he slides up to stroke her breast with his thumb. "You two are... so good," he breathes, eyes fluttering closed. "Fuck."

Abigail lets out a quiet, wordless sound, like his words have pressed right into her heart.

"I'm not good, I'm very bad," Scott grins. "....and you're not half bad yourself."

He kisses her again, shifts to kiss her neck, as his hand finds the clasp of her bra. "You're a Precious Moments figurine, Sakach." He grins, moving to wrap his other hand around Scott's cock.

Abigail gasps, shivering, back arching as she presses closer to both of them.

Scott grunts, stifles a moan. "Hell, Adler, maybe you really do have some idea of what you're doing.."

"You too, Sakach. Figured you might never have touched another cock before..." He kisses Abigail's cheek, as he strokes a thumb over her nipple. "What do you want, Abby?"

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Adler," Scott drawls.

Abigail shivers, pressing into his hand. "...more? I... it feels good."

"... let me roll over, Sakach," he murmurs, grinning at them both. "... We can do more."

"Mmmm. Sounds good to me..." Scott grabs his ass, pinching, then pulls away.

Abigail blushes, opens her mouth.

Then Scott's phone rings. "....god fucking damnit, it's Rashad."

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  17. Yosef Douglas

"... fuck. Are we late?"

18. Scott Sakach

Scott grumbles, eyeing the phone, hurriedly typing a text in response. ".........yyyyyeah. Only five minutes. But it's going to be fifteen by the time we get there."

19. Abigail Fillar

Abigail Fillar It's Okay To Be A Glowstick

Abigail squeaks. "....oh. Oh no."

20. Yosef Douglas

Yosef growls, shifting against them. "... fuck."

He kisses Abigail, slow and gentle, and then Scott.

"Later."

"We have stupidly expensive steak to eat."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice