Kiss Your Dad Square On The Lips (a Mcelroys thread)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by vuatson, Mar 19, 2017.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

sometimes i wish i could erase my memories of the monster factory episodes so i could see them again for the first time

• Agree x 9
    • Witnessed x 1
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I've probably said it before, but I'm so fucking glad I followed that one Tumblr person's advice and watched the FO4 Monster Factory...... What a wild world I've been dumped into

• Agree x 5
  3. YggiDee

YggiDee Well-Known Member

While I think Final Pam is the greatest thing to come out of Monster Factory, the Champions Online one with Knife Dad is, to date, the only piece of media that made me laugh so hard that I started choking on my own saliva and almost killed me..

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 2
    • Informative x 1
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I like the wrestle ones.

actually wwe2k17 and wwe2k18 are out now. hopefully new episodes with them will come out soon!

• Agree x 2
  5. kmoss

kmoss whoops

yeah ok but mass effect

• Agree x 3
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

My favorite is my two dads squared

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Borth sompson is probably my fave, and the pebble tends to be what i show people first

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  8. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

I can't pull off a fav vid off the top of my head but an unforgettable moment was when Spore stole the Bee Movies from them

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I think my favorite is probably Borth Sampson, though The Final Pam is fucking incredible and I have a soft spot for Rat Baby as well.

Also, Second Life, Second Chances is one of the funniest fucking things ever IMO.

AND GOD YES THE SPORE VIDS. i want a jaa'm.

• Agree x 3
  10. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Monster factory got me into the Mcelroys and increased talk of The Adventure Zone pulled me in deep

Heheheheh and then I got my SO into TAZ

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Monster Factory -> MBMBAM -> TAZ -> Sawbones/Rose Buddies/Wonderful!/The Kind Rewind -> various Youtube stuff -> actually buying a ticket to a fucking liveshow an hour away

• Winner x 4
  12. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Final Pam was the gateway to McElroy

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 1
  13. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

it's an underrated one, but the Blade & Soul monster factory might be my favorite. Rat Baby and Succotash are both fucking gold.

i really want Griffin's "uh oh! whoops! whoopsie! uh oh! uh oh! oh no! whoops!" from the Mass Effect episode as a ring tone though.

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
  14. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

It's pretty damn high up there for me too. I wanna cosplay Rat Baby someday...

• Winner x 2
  15. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

I just learned of this on tumbl, composed/written by lin manuel miranda because, i assume, it was important that the brothers to sing about ghost horse

• Like x 1
  16. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

I actually went Monster Factory > Touch the Skyrim > Car Boys > Sawbones > MBMBaM > and then finally, finally TAZ. Took me a bit to build up to that length of podcast (I tried initially and audio processing issues got in the way) but Sawbones fit snuggly right next to Missed in History as a quick half hour jog.

17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

10 days till Milwaukee liveshow~!

• Like x 2
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I die

• Agree x 4
    • Winner x 2
  19. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

752EA174-1F5B-4B72-A49E-CB042FDF61BE.jpeg

• Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Griffin, youve aged very rapidly

• Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice