Kiss Your Dad Square On The Lips (a Mcelroys thread)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by vuatson, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Why's that old dude there

• Witnessed x 1
  2. kmoss

kmoss whoops

that's griffin after todd got him

• Winner x 2
    • Witnessed x 2
  3. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

I haven't started listening to MBMBAM (they did a show on the cruise I was on last year, and I have Regrets about having gone "oh, no - I need to catch up with the podcast first, I won't get any of the references otherwise"), and I paused on listening to TAZ at the final part of the first campaign. (Surprisingly, I still don't really know how that ends, despite all the posts about stuff that involves the ending. I'm okay with this; I do want to finish it, I just...suspect it's going to be a heavily spoons-intensive thing to listen to.)

I've been listening to Sawbones while I'm trying to wind down and get ready to sleep, though, and it's very comforting for me? I like listening to them discuss Weird Medical Stuff and pick through why specific things were bad or nonsense. And the vaccines episode (listened to it last night) was Really Good. "I'm sorry if you hoped we'd be balanced here. We're not, there isn't two sides to this issue. If you can get vaccinated, do it. If your kids can safely be vaccinated, do it. If you or your kids can't be vaccinated, talk with your doctor about options. We should not be seeing measles outbreaks in the Year Of Our Lord 2014, be thankful this show has a no cursing policy." Preceded by an in-depth discussion about how vaccination started and why smallpox is terrifying and we should all be really thankful that it's one of the diseases that we've actually beaten thoroughly enough that there's no chance of the anti-vaxx nonsense bringing that back.

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 1
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Sawbones is great. Probably #2 comfort podcast. (Ultimate comfort podcast is Rose Buddies before everyone learned how terrible the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise was/is. I love Rachel's voice and it was like Griffin and Rachel were telling me a story. Best part was that I don't care at all about the show, so I could miss things without worry. I love Wonderful, but there was just something so magical about early to mid Rose Buddies....)

• Like x 1
  5. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

[​IMG]

Another step closer to trolls 2

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Like, holy shit! Two of my favorite things coming together to be one awesome superthing! Yes! Good!!!

• Like x 1
  8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

welp, guess i have to watch OK KO now

9. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

It's really cute and sweet!

• Agree x 1
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Heres a screenshot of justins villain! Less of a one off goof character, more a solid probably one off side character. Hes a total stuck up ponce and i love him cause its justin

Screenshot_2017-11-17-19-35-24.png

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Sydnee and Justin are gonna have another baby! Congrats to them!

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 2
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

J a m e s b u f f e t g u e s t s t a r r e d

• Winner x 5
    • Agree x 4
  13. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Omg the Castlevania reference in that accent is the best thing ever. I can never take Dracula seriously again.

• Agree x 1
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

15. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

• Winner x 3
  16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I forgot how well Justin pulls off the Safetytown cop look.

• Agree x 4
  17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

It's been out for a while but the newest monster factory episodes are really funny. I love the wrestling ones, the character creators are hilariously overdetailed

• Agree x 5
  18. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

I am too damn Homestuck for the McElroys talking about sex nooks.

• Witnessed x 7
    • Agree x 3
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I was dying in the train home because of that. Desperately hiding my face in my coat and trying not to disturb my neighbors too much.

• Witnessed x 2
  20. sidneyia

sidneyia from TV

Who's going to a live show? I got tickets to the Dallas one!

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice