Kiss Your Dad Square On The Lips (a Mcelroys thread)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by vuatson, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

There were allegations of sexual misconduct/sexual assault on BiP, a lot of the cast left, Warner Bros. did an investigation and said they found no evidence of the allegations being true and brought in replacements.... But the whole thing has just been so bad that Griffin and Rachel have decided that they will not be watching/supporting/covering it, because it seems like a dangerous situation that the cast is in if something like this could happen. (I might be getting some of the details wrong, I haven't been following the story super closely.) :( They talk about it more in-depth in the latest episode. Haven't decided what they'll do yet, but I'm sure they'll find something good.

• Witnessed x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Plus the show is keeping on a racist fuck and playing it like any otherBachrlor drama. Its grossss.

• Agree x 2
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Yeah, it's really really bad :/ poor Rachel the bachelorette, I really feel for her

• Agree x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

!!! The boys are making an adventure zone graphic novel series!

• Like x 2
  5. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

I'm checking out Travis and Teresa's the kind rewind because they're doing Avatar: the last airbender and it's a nice chill time.

• Like x 1
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

It is a nice chill time. Baby Bebe sounds in the background, very cute.

Dangit, I may have to get on FB again just for various groups...... uuuuuuuhhgg

• Like x 1
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

At this point the mcelroys are the only reason I would ever get back on facebook

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  8. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

last night i drifted off to sleep watching this video and woke up to the sounds of Justin McElroy playing the guitar and singing "Boat Drinks." it was honestly really soothing, Justin should sing in their videos more often.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  9. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

I caught up with Sawbones and learned an enormous amount!

One of the strangest things I learned is that Justin has a severe lack of imagination when it comes to the kinds and sizes of things that people are capable of, nay, willing to stick up their butts. All of the episodes involving unlikely suppositories were completely horrifying, no doubt. (A whole onion?! Covered in honey??? Old timey dudes, no, please invent real medicine, thanks.) But his insistence that it was impossible always made me wonder how his strange innocence survived him making a living on the internet.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 2
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Agree x 3
  11. Jemmy

Jemmy Don't Do A Hit

oh sweet holy lord how does he sound exactly the SAME

• Agree x 1
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Wait. Wait a second. Do justin and travis actually have the same birthday? Amazing.

And its one day off from mine, im so happy

13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Yeah, I think they do, if I remember right

14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

There he is

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  15. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

if you haven't seen it, please enjoy this public access show staring Justin and Clint McElroy from the early '90s. it's p adorable.

young Clint looks like a fusion of Justin and Travis.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Can youtube stop showing me these things please and thank. I dont need to know about justins public access days as a kid

Edit: ninjad by my own petard

17. shmeed

shmeed plant me

do any android users know a good way to listen to rose buddies? it's not on stitcher, and i've tried podbay and podbean so far and they crash constantly and make episodes randomly unlistenable, which is really frustrating.

i love rose buddies though

• Agree x 1
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Podcast Addict works for me! I use it for all my podcast listening. The only issue is that it tends to be a bit draining on the battery, but it's not too bad.

• Informative x 1
  19. shmeed

shmeed plant me

thank you, will give this a try! :3

20. syntheme

syntheme Active Member

Is it on Google Play? That's what I use for CoolGames Inc...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice