Kitchen And Craft Wix Corner (Exciteable Bird, Enter At Own Risk)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by IvyLB, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

fairy, just fairy.

2. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

3. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

forurth for grass/fairy

4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

fairy/grass, just to shake things up :P

5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i mean i definitely did not expect any different, after all my pokesona is literally just Celeb--
    ....... oh right celebi still isn't fairy type ahahahaha I'm not peeved about this at all

• Witnessed x 3
  6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

look if any troll is gonna be a Fairy Pokemon without being fairy-type it's celebi

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  7. IvyLB

Okay but literally it's a spring onion with fairy wings slapped on and I get that it's proooobably just still psychic bc all current timetravel moves are psychic type and STAB moves and shit, but like..... just...... it also can only learn ONE fairy type move this is complete nonsense

• Witnessed x 1
  8. KingStarscream

nintendo: here's the new fairy type!
    nintendo: ah shit ah fuck ah shit we've had fairy-like legendaries and cutesy pokemon for years now
    nintendo: we'll just pull names out of a hat to apply it to, that'll work

:P

• Witnessed x 1
  9. IvyLB

the lake fairy trio also is pure psychic still afaik and not fairy
    literally just
    nintendo why

• Witnessed x 2
  10. IvyLB

........... called out........................

• Winner x 3
  11. IvyLB

Elouan Aurèle du Noix: "Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on his sword" + "so i try to talk refined for fear that you find out how I'm imagining you"

Atish'an Dirth'enfenim: "Screaming the name of a foreigner's god: the purest expression of grief"

Marisela Arainai: "the stench of the sea and the absence of green are the death of all things that are seen and unseen"

Ser Wade Cummins: "my head was war, my skin was soaked, I called your name ‘til the fever broke"

Ryol Rutherford-Hatherly: "my peace has always been dependent, on all the ashes in my wake"

• Winner x 1
  12. IvyLB

Meraud Surana is a reincarnation of Falon'din and Zevran Arainai is her champion and I cannot believe i did not realize this earlier

• Winner x 4
  13. IvyLB

incidentally, in terms of raw ass hozier lyrics that personify my awful manipulative daughter:

• Like x 1
  14. IvyLB

15. KingStarscream

KICKS DOWN DOOR

YOU ASKED FOR THIS

CULLEN/BLACKWALL

• Like x 1
  16. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

...whichever is the most complicated polycule you currently ship :P

17. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

I DON'T DRAGONS AGE I'M SO SORRY
    ryol and dove? i am really bad at names so if i got that wrong my b

18. IvyLB

OH MAN

• Who was the one to propose: Easily Cullen. Blackwall doesn't have the self confidence.
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: I... don't think they'd actually plan much? Honestly they strike me as ambushing Leliana in a dark corner and just getting married by her in a small tiny ceremony. Honestly Cullen's sister Mia and Cass were probably the only ones stresing out.
    • Who decorated the house: Blackwall, but almost on accident. He just keeps his little figurines and stuff around places. I think that's an easy call given Cullen can't even get a fucking hole in his ceiling fixed.
    • Who does the cooking: whoever takes pity on two grownass men starving because of executive dysfunction They probably take turns
    • Who is more organized: Ohh that's a hard call. They've both had command positions, but Blackwall's has been like a decade ago and Cullen is kind of a control freak so i feel Cullen but just barely
    • Who suggested kids first: Cullen, because this man is just... so paternal. And Blackwall probably has to be convinced he deserves kids first
    • Who’s the cuddler: They both cuddle so much and you cannot change my mind.
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon:. Mmmm I feel like Blackwall is the big spoon. Cullen needs wrapped up
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Hmmmmmmm hiking? I feel like hiking is something they'd both enjoy. That and like riding and stuff. They're active nature-y boys
    • Who cooks: Love how this is here twice xP
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: Blackwall. Definitely.
    • Who kills the spiders: I feel like they'd both just leave spiders be lmao
    • Who falls asleep first: They both have insomnia episodes, but I think Blackwall falls asleep first, but Cullen wakes up from pain or nightmares more often
    • A head canon: Blackwall almost cries the first time Cullen's dog falls asleep on both of them because he knows how important and judgy Mabari are and this is like... a definitive sign that he's trustable and allowed to stay with Cullen.
    • (Their relationship summed up in a gif: ) gonna exclude this bc i don't have so many gifs around and no one needs fifteen million nature gifs of vague hipstery relevance
    • Do they have any “rituals”? Morning spar and then bathing together >:3c
    • Who has the most patience? Probably Blackwall, Cullen's got a bit of a temper.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  19. IvyLB

dfghjk now I'm secondguessing myself lmao I may have to come back to this trying to go through my

Oh man mirrors is gonna come for my weave tomorrow xP
    • Who was the one to propose: It was Ryol, he literally had a crying breakdown over it when she just turned up in Tevinter, he's an idiot.
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: Ryol's seamstress Serrica Dorian I feel like probably Ryol? Because he's... a perfectionist panicky gremlin
    • Who decorated the house: Ryol because he still gets sent far too many curtains and throw pillows by various weaving houses who want him to wear their shit to events and because he loves showering Dove in gifts.
    • Who does the cooking: ... I don't think either of them can cook? Gods.
    • Who is more organized: DOVE PROBABLY. Ryol is only really good at luggage tetrising and hidden compartments to hide valuable books.
    • Who suggested kids first: Honestly neither of them suggested it, Ryol just accidentally adopted a bucnh of kids orphaned by some natural disaster and that as that. It's the Rutherford in him, he just cannot help it.
    • Who’s the cuddler: Ryol requires hugs
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Ryol is the little spoon when they met, but after his last growth spurt he's the big spoon.
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Sparring.... duelling assholes............. Oh and reading Varric Tethras' Romance Serial Swords and Shield!
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: ryol because he's a dumb bitch
    • Who kills the spiders: Dove probably
    • Who falls asleep first: Given Ryol has to be physically forced to sleep sometimes........ Dove probably falls asleep first usually.
    • A head canon: my headcanon is that dove secretly actually enjoys Ryol's cringey ass love poetry no matter how bad it is :P
    • Do they have any “rituals”? They read books together before falling asleep, just kind of cuddled together for like half an hour or an hour.
    • Who has the most patience? See this is a difficult question, because usually i'd say that dove easily has more patience, but Ryol is really stubborn about some things and he's the one who chased her around for like a month or two refusing to give up trying to befriend her, so.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  20. IvyLB

Okay yeah, it's.... it's still Purp!Hawke/Merrill/Anders/Cullen (either Mirrors' Roger Hawke, or my Sylvia who is really.... really just a genderbent roger...)

• Who was the one to propose: Merrill probably? Not really proposal proposal mostly just referring to the others as husbands/wife until someone actually reminds her you gotta be married for that
    • Who stressed more over wedding planning: Probably Anders honestly.
    • Who decorated the house: -stares at all of them- Anders maybe? I mean Hawke would bring stuff back home all the time and merrill has a ton of just stuff but that's not really 'decorated' and Anders canonically enjoys things being pretty and relatively neat
    • Who does the cooking: They probably take turns, I feel like they can all manage at least something edible.
    • Who is more organized: Cullen probably. Anders is second after that. Merrill has literally every surface in her house covered with books and Hawke has servants and probably tends to a similar clutter as Merrill.
    • Who suggested kids first: I feel like probably Merrill, but Cullen and Anders are super enthusiastic about it once they get over their issues a little.
    • Who’s the cuddler: Anders
    • Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: Aww they just sleep in a big pile depending on who gets where in the bed xP I feel like Merrill and Hawke are probably in the center of the pile most often though.
    • What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: Revolution I feel like good natured scholarly shouting matches i mean debates probably?
    • Who comes home drunk at 3am: H..... hawke........
    • Who kills the spiders: No one is allowed to kill spiders if Merrill is there, she gently puts them outside. If merrill is not there the spider dies by the hand of whomever is faster throwing a fireball at it.
    • Who falls asleep first: Proooobably Merrill?
    • A head canon: If they do actually move back to Kirkwall after Inquisition they probably only eat Dinner together because of how much stuff they all have to get done during the day, between Merrill effectively leading the Alienage, Anders' work with the charity clinic and Cullen's work with the City Guard and Hawke's advisory functions to the Viscount.
    • Do they have any “rituals”? They play wicked grace to determine who has to do the dishes. Cullen usually loses and badly.
    • Who has the most patience? Cullen or Merrill. Cullen because he has to be somewhat patient as a commander and Merrill because she hyperfocuses on most of her work and does a lot of tiny fiddly detail stuff.

• Winner x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice