Kitchen And Craft Wix Corner (Exciteable Bird, Enter At Own Risk)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by IvyLB, Oct 11, 2017.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

alpha draconis, looking at crazy possessed dandy: gonna need a bigger wrench

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Please just knock them out and put them in gay baby jail at this point, it's probably safer for everyone :P
    Fun fact: If white dwarf state for a spelf is defined by heightened sensitivity and heightened fragility of mind then that's just.... a thing that will keep being a thing until the Literal Heat Death Of The Universe, unless black dwarf stars are more stable and not even less. Unless they get a) smashed into another white dwarf to go supernova that way or b) go a different kind of supernova after all and get flung into space at highspeeds as a zombie star or c) get cannibalized enough they lose so much mass and cool down hard enough to become a planetary object instead.

• Winner x 1
  3. IvyLB

Clues Dandy had a Vision (tm) that was even a little bit unsettling and serious:
    • immediately breaks up whatever relationship they're currently in to go into a landslide of successive rebound hookups
    • goes awol for like a week
    • resurfaces in some party planet's definitely only dubiously legal corner blasted out of their mind on some sort of psychothropic substance
    • overdrafts a credit card to the point of bringing grownass intergalactic finance people to tears
    • writes the thing down in very sober and technical and restraint terms, out of some misplaced guilt complex, sends a thrice encrypted and scrambled and anonymized copy of it to whatever branch of spelf military they were meant to join. The military people do not have decryption keys for any of the steps involved here. Because even misplaced guilt can't make them be anything but Difficult about all of this.
    • burns the original in a very real actual fire
    • never speaks of it again.

• Winner x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  4. TwoBrokenMirrors

i have a feeling that draco shows up in the dubiously legal party planet corner when dandy is there quite often. doing something totally legit like rewiring the lights, of course.

• Winner x 2
  5. IvyLB

Draco sees so many utterly terrible sides of Dandy it's hilarious

6. TwoBrokenMirrors

i think they find it entertaining
    i also think they're like half the reason dandy is still alive

7. IvyLB

yEAH PROBABLY

• Winner x 1
  8. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

lmao both dandy and draco probably run into jupes on those party planets occasionally
    because jupes' strat for being out of ideas is 'experimental hallucinogenics'
    taking them? making them? seeing what happens to other people when they take them? yes

• Winner x 3
  9. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I feel like Solar gets set to Party Planet to retreive people and sticks out like a sore thumb because she's very primly going 'no thank you i'm at work. I can't have any alcoholic Drinks until i have located my target and hauled them back to the ship'

• Winner x 2
  10. IvyLB

dandy hanging off of a railing only partially dressed: "C'MON SOLAR DON'T BE A SPOILSPORT, SMOKE ONE ALCOHOL WITH THE GUYS AND GALS AND GALAXIES!"

• Winner x 4
  11. TheOwlet

Solar, very slowly and clearly. "I will do that if and when you come back to the ship with me and sleep off your booze. After adequately hydrating."

12. IvyLB

dandy will pout. also make some sort of tasteless jokes about how they definitely hydrated wonk wonk, mer-aliens and squishy slime folks totally count, they're not thirsty the had fun last night ;D

13. TheOwlet

listen, Solar is prepared to count mer-aliens and slime people as 'basically sentient gatorade' so if that's what Dandy is into then So Be It.

• Winner x 3
  14. IvyLB

I am a GOD of cooking because I didn't die Deep Frying Something for the first time and actually managed the perfect level of crisp and browned and there wasn't any major cheese-leakage in the process
    IMG_20190607_185435.jpg IMG_20190607_185908.jpg
    Em helped me troubleshoot the whole 'when is the oil actually hot enough' thing which is probably a major part of this success, the other major part i am going to attribute to me doing this in an oversized men's shirt while drinking alcohol free beer from a can and I am pretty sure I was briefly possessed by the ghost of a redneck who knows what they're doing, and I am v thankful for that also.
    I have been officially threatened with falafel duty so needless to say they fambly agreed I managed to deep fry well :P

• Winner x 9
  15. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

THEY LOOK FANTASTIC and I was glad I could help! Also I hope you know I read "possessed by the ghost of a redneck" and I started laughing so hard tears literally came to my eyes.

• Like x 1
  16. IvyLB

Helpful Redneck Ghosts are in the same tier as Helpful Fratbro Ghosts who let you catch balls and toss them back with a calm and suave nod instead of falling on your face, okay :P

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 2
  17. IvyLB

today on Leif Briar can't dress themselves come hell or high water: how soft butch can I be before the police physically comes to arrest me

• Winner x 5
  18. IvyLB

evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 6
  19. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I think Em might be rubbing off!

20. IvyLB

maybe a bit xP Mostly I'm feeling unusually masc lately, idk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice