Kitchen And Craft Wix Corner (Exciteable Bird, Enter At Own Risk)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by IvyLB, Oct 11, 2017.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

• Winner x 6
  2. IvyLB

I should add that at no point whatsoever were artificial colorants even considered, that's all just the roses creating a lovely millenial pink shading to almost red

• Winner x 4
  3. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

That is lovely looking!

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  4. IvyLB

Kinda wanna do my term paper in "settler colonial imagery in american law and culture" (which is a fascinating class) about the decline of the frontier and interventionist politics on the example of the Nuevo Paraiso portion of Red Dead Redemption tbh

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  5. IvyLB

also putting this here
    watch_dogs 1, 2 and legion, analyzed with
    • Huizinga and Caillois > cultural/political theories of play > the magic circle of cTOS > Vigilante identities and grey hat hacker "uniforms"/diguises as signifiers of play (video game merchandising of these?) > revolution as 'changing the rules of the game' > the spoilsport (you can never not talk about huizinger's concept of the spoilsport)
    • ludonarrative meaning of hacking mini-games vs one-button-press-hacking in a game centered around hacking
    • foucault's panopticum and performed identities in a mass surveillance environment
    • toxic masculinity and violent acting out when hidden from the eyes of cTOS vs de-associating from stereotypes and profiling to become an agent of change, comparative analyses of Aiden and Marcus and their roles in their respective plays

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
  6. IvyLB

project list:
    • finish quartzy's custom (arm, body mods on the legs, make clothes, possibly go over the scalp with black paint to fix some things, make clothes and armor)
      • diorama features? geode throne? maybe room fountain thing with glowy crystals?
    • Finalize Inky's concept
    • Atish'an! Decide if Lavellan or Dirth'enfenim, and which era, Finalize design (vallaslin? Yes/no? if yes, Mythal or Fen'harel?), start prepping howleen for mods and faceup and hair! get craftfoam for armor!
    • potentially make a doll scale roman mosaic tile pool scene, maybe edging towards elvhen or tevene ruin so i can use it for Atish'an?
      • plastic tub, slightly bigger plastic tub, tiny tiles from hardware store, mirror shards, xps foam or cardboard for columns. pebbles, static grass tufts or dried moss?

7. IvyLB

2019-07-17 (4).png
    I love anime character designs so much I want to cosplay this fucking goblin brat

• Winner x 1
  8. IvyLB

i am so mad that there's no way I can watch Fire Force legally bc crunchyroll refuses to do licensing right? -shakes crunchyroll- unhand the thing godsdammit

• Witnessed x 3
  9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Green onion gremlin??

• Agree x 1
  10. IvyLB

I am 100% convinced his hair looks like that because Senku has been brewing homemade hair bleach and either switched the recipe a couple times or washed with rain water, even before the world went to shit.
    He is a SCIENTIST and he SCIENCES the apocalypse
    anyways please watch Dr. STONE just by the first episode it's mostly a loving infodump about survivalism and science coming from Goblin King Of Science And Lacking Social Skills himself, and his totally enamoured best friend Muscle-y dumbdumb Taiju

• Winner x 2
  11. IvyLB

SPOILER_2019-07-20_100.png
    cries in tasteless idiot they're so pretty

• Winner x 3
  12. IvyLB

2019-07-20 (95).png
    she also looks so very cute when she smiles

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  13. IvyLB

2019-07-18 (22).png
    also Àedàn is far too pretty

• Agree x 3
  14. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

i need a HARD AGREE rating in all caps because àedàn is just. [chef kiss]

• Agree x 1
  15. IvyLB

THANK U HE IS MY GARBAGE LAD

16. kastilin

kastilin get in the fucking crayfish shinji

GARBAGE LADS ARE THE BEST LADS, THIS IS KNOWN

• Agree x 3
  17. IvyLB

2019-07-22.png
    2019-07-21 (29).png
    2019-07-21 (37).png
    the jaws of hakkon vitaar looks surprisingly good on her tbh?

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 2
  18. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

MATCH YOUR SISTER ASAARANDA

• Agree x 1
  19. IvyLB

both of them in feral dragon hunter vitaar to take down gurd haruffson is definitely someone's sexual fantasy, and it's entirely varric's fault :P

• Agree x 3
  20. IvyLB

while i work my way through all the alerts i had in my brief absence, pls to meme me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice