Kitchen And Craft Wix Corner (Exciteable Bird, Enter At Own Risk)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by IvyLB, Oct 11, 2017.

1. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

sadly no!

h..... how is that not in there. I'm clearly a hack

• Winner x 3
  3. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

HMM ngl I figured that one would be a slam dunk! Um, "note"?

4. IvyLB

ME TOO, i think the issue is i usually set aside specific scenes for music stuff and i haven't gotten around to those in any wip yet
    but on to 'note'!

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  5. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

is that some aglfyr backstory i spot there...

6. IvyLB

>:) maybe

• Like x 1
  7. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

8. IvyLB

[​IMG]
    time to make grape liqueur

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  9. IvyLB

I can't believe Dr. Stone keeps making me legitemately excited over straight ships
    Like. What the fuck? How the fuck are there actively like 3 het ships i genuinely want to see more of and that I want to become canon properly and so many good boys i need to protect at all cost because they are fucking goblin brats but clearly utterly fucked up, deeply and to the core
    And even the fucking stuck up rules lawyer Kinro. I need. To hug him. and save him. and protect him.
    Also Kohaku is a godtier waifu

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  10. IvyLB

I mean also the show just fucking. called my entire ass out having a nineteen year old teen sensation TV faux-medium be a sketchy ass motherfucker in the middle distance. Dandy and Gen would get along like a house on fire

• Winner x 1
  11. IvyLB

IMG_20190916_222629.jpg
    p proud of this one

• Winner x 5
  12. IvyLB

I'm not promising anything 100% but barring technical breakdowns or me having to pack shit in and hide in siberia or something I plan to do a couple of test streams and then do a big Stream Weekend over on twitch on the 1-3 of November for the 10 year anniversary of Dragon Age: Origins, if y'all are interested

• Winner x 5
  13. IvyLB

IMG_20191001_160444 (2).jpg Quince harvest

IMG_20191001_190320 (2).jpg
    dinner

• Winner x 4
  14. IvyLB

Current plan so far is to start doing twitch streams on Thursdays 9pm my time (CEST until 27th of October, then CET) doing mostly kind of random selections of games and such. I'll try to be good about chat interaction but obvs i still have a lot to learn given I'm just sort of starting out lmao

• Winner x 3
  15. IvyLB

Please play Destiny 2 it is currently Free to play via steam with the first three Expansions unlocked also for free. There are sexy robot people and dystopian scifi that's still colorful, also space magic and theology and magic space theology.
    also my Guardian Zener-49 is extremely cute and extremely confused about a lot of things except Cayde-6, Cayde-6 is best boy, this is known.
    tiger_release_final_20191012_234126.png tiger_release_final_20191015_002441.png tiger_release_final_20191015_002456.png

• Winner x 3
  16. IvyLB

17. IvyLB

Character Details for my D2 guardians

Zener-49, Exo Warlock, Voidwalker (Attunement of Hunger)
    • kind of unstable due to large number of resets and long time spent being dead, even the Light cannot fix everything.
    • Relies almost entirely on their Ghost for communicating with the outside world as their communication subroutines are so thoroughly shot to shit they can neither reliably make verbal noises, nor sign consistently. Ghost gets it though
    • Ghost sometimes gets sidetracked from relaying things because he wants to argue with them instead
    • Genuinely worships the Traveler as a deity, believes themselves somewhat unworthy
    • fanatically driven to unravel the secrets of the cosmos to restore the Traveler to all its glory
    • distractable and also a risk-fetishist, they die a lot to utterly stupid shit, much to their Ghost's annoyance, in part at least because they do not feel they are important in a very fundamental way. Their only job is to die at the front lines, over and over again, so that the vanguards and much better Guardians can be safe.
    • They do not eat anymore. They fully live off of consuming other beings with their warlock skills. It's ascetism probably.
    • they believe the void holds the secrets to life, death and immortality.
    • The only reason they haven't been torn apart by vex-tech or hive bullshit is because their Ghost physically keeps them from shit like that
    • They love their ghost so much
    • they trust ikora to not trust them, and they trust zavala to know better than them, but cayde is the closest thing they have to a genuinely idolized superior.
    Hall-9, Exo Hunter, Gunslinger (Way of Sharpshooter)
    • At least 90% caffeine by volume
    • caffeine gives him paranoia and anxiety
    • this does not mean he will stop drinking absurd amounts of energy drinks and coffee
    • extremely distrustful of new people, but is so ride or die for his squad it hurts
    • The following things are solved best by stabbing and/or shooting:
      • getting startled
      • bad mood
      • stubbing toes
      • coughs
      • boredom
      • conspiracies
      • is boredom a conspiracy?
      • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    • He was originally built as one of the later runs of exos, not that he actually knows this. He just knows his optics are so shit he sometimes just goes blind randomly. This is not well known to the public, which tells you everything you should know about how scary a shot he is.
    • His ghost and he see eachother as a unit through and through. They are two halves of the same being. Ghost often helps him navigate by giving coordinates and directions.
    • thoroughly not a man given to religion or faith of any kind. The closest thing to a core belief he has is that he is intensely distrustful of the Traveler and its Light.
    • This just means he will subjugate his own powers and make them tools for his own ends.
    • he will not be stopped from this
    • He does not trust a single one of the Vanguards, but he at least respects that Cayde does not trust him back either.
    • He has physical paper files on people, hidden in a secret compartment in his secret gunlocker under his couch on which he sleeps when/if he sleeps.
    • He does not own a bed because he considers it frivolous to buy furniture for an activity he does not engage in. Neither of them, thank you very much.
    • (he is kind of lonely and would like to smash(tm) occassionally but he does not trust himself with intimacy because it might blind him to threats)

• Winner x 4
  18. IvyLB

crossposted!

• Winner x 2
  19. IvyLB

20. IvyLB

also unrelatedly:
    tiger_release_final_20191018_172040.png tiger_release_final_20191018_200739.png tiger_release_final_20191019_220933.png
    tiger_release_final_20191020_002832.png
    The helmets cruelly hide his weird af little face but i love my boy Hall-9 so much

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice