Kitchen And Craft Wix Corner (Exciteable Bird, Enter At Own Risk)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by IvyLB, Oct 11, 2017.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i have two setting in the kitchen
    1. maximum accuracy to historical traditions and following rules to the letter
    2. what's a crowd to a king what's a king to a god what's a god to a nonbeliever (my city now remix)
    there is no inbetween those two

• Winner x 4
  2. IvyLB

Sometimes the mood of an evening is to listen to Carl Orff and eat a chocolate bunny.
    remember some people actually think the Carmina Burana is old just cuz it's latin.
    Have a hearty chuckle
    then continue to rock out to the bombastic ass orchestra arrangement and how fucking hard the choir sections go

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  3. IvyLB

I was just hit with this idea of like
    Cullen waking up halfway through DA:I and not realizing it's Brejan and not the Demon Masquerading As Meraud cuddled up to him bc he can't see her face and vallaslin, only her long hair all over the pillow
    and him freaking out.
    And when she wakes up and notices him freaking out and figures out what the problem is she just like takes his belt knife and hacks her hair off so he doesn't have to be scared if he wakes up next to her from a nightmare

And man that's a spicy meatball.

• Winner x 4
  4. IvyLB

In case no one has noticed yet, one of the defining scenes of my childhood media consumption was Sakura cutting her hair mid fight during the Chunin exam arc of naruto and I've never quite shaken off my obsession with this kind of shit.

• Like x 1
  5. IvyLB

[​IMG]
    This was the moment I became absolutely ride or die for her, and tbh Kishimoto did her so fucking dirty during like every single arc. Sakura Haruno deserved better and that's the fucking truth.

• Agree x 6
    • Winner x 1
  6. IvyLB

i have punched da:i until it lets me screenshot and i need you all to look at my infinitely precious daughter Brejan Lavellan

2018-04-06 (202).png

and also my son Saar-Raas who I will need a good picture of for his sub-account anyways but i've not decided which one i want yet
    2018-04-05 (75).png
    2018-04-05 (109).png

• Winner x 5
  7. IvyLB

oh also a clean one of atish'an obviously

2018-04-05 (170).png

• Winner x 3
  8. IvyLB

i am honestly so glad i can *finally* make screenshots of DA:I because i keep having short moments of utter bafflement of just how fucking good the skin textures look. Just. WOW. TECHNOLOGY. IS WONDERFUL.

• Agree x 1
  9. IvyLB

also I just realized that by accident all of my first three Qizzies have very flat noses lmao I need to pay attention to that when I do my next one.
    They've different flat noses, at least I hope (Atish'an being mostly as close as I could force Frostbite to replicate the DA2 Cat-Elf look, Saar-Raas's nose being a mess that's been broken and never properly set like at least three seperate times and Brejan's really cute upturned little button nose that just looks pretty flat from the front but isn't actually all that.... flat) But I need someone to actually have a Big Old Noz.
    Áedán, Taashath and Aveza are all candidates for it I guess. Ceridwen should have a nose that screams nobility, not that I know how to achieve that yet lmao, and Asaaranda i'll honestly have to have her face in front of me to decide on a nose. I want her to have sort of feminine, rounded, cutesy features so it'll be interesting what nose I will go with.

10. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Roman nose!
    big arched bridge
    Roman noses are so fancy and i'm not just sayign that because i'd sorta have one if my nose hadn't decided to end in a sort of blob instead

11. IvyLB

yeah probably thing IS Josie has a nose like that and I don't want Ceridwen and Josie to look like lesbian face clones xP

12. IvyLB

2018-04-09 (157).png 2018-04-09 (159).png 2018-04-09 (208).png
    Dragon Age Inquisition is a fucking beautiful game and I love making handsome children in it

Attached Files:

• Winner x 1
  13. IvyLB

im like 90% sure no one but me cares, but

Brejan is "frail and weak" which is a generic fantasy peasant europe way to say she has circulation issues and chronic fatigue. Most of her problems come down to exhausting quickly, always being cold and kind of hurty as well as tired all the time. She also has some mild respiratory issues in the form of shortness of breath.
    hence she's been getting doctored at heavily since Haven already.

Things that she takes regularly:
    - Tea of Spindleweed (DA2; DA:I) and Embrium (DA2; DA:I) (the former is an all purpose "strengthening" herb used to combat all kinds of infirmity and chronic health issues, the latter has been discovered as a healing herb in the context of acute respiratory distress)
    - Probably she's given dandelion juice or wine against her metabolism issues, maybe even with added mint spirit to make waking up easier?
    - occassional steambaths/incense treatments with Prophet's Laurel also for general strength and purifying.
    - Witherstalk sap as a balm used in massages to encourage circulation and warm her up. As for telling, this is literally the main reason Brejan even unlocked the Forbidden Oasis, she's pretty afraid of the Shards and has only collected one bc the Oculara are spoopy to her.

I want to say she has Some Sort Of Nettle tonic against sunburns, but unlike mint which is acknowledged as existing, the only Nettle ever mentioned in DA is Rashvine Nettle (DA:O; DA:I) and while it seems to have the dispelling properties of real life nettles (cough cough water shedding treatments) it doesn't seem to have the calming properties which mmmm maybe she's occassionally given baths with Rashvine extract instead

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
  14. IvyLB

I should also add she probably gets elfroot (DA:O; DA2; DA:I), arbor blessing and crystal grace later on against the pain and joint issues that being a rift mage cause. because of course she will end up making her health even worse, why wouldn't she.

• Like x 1
  15. IvyLB

quick, distract myself with pretty pictures of my babies

2018-04-17 (9).png 2018-04-17 (7).png
    This looks like Idris is about to kiss Stroud and it's fucking ridiculous. I love this screenshot.

2018-04-17 (21).png
    Brejan looks ridiculously cute with short hair
    2018-04-17 (32).png 2018-04-18 (18).png 2018-04-18 (87).png

Attached Files:

• Winner x 1
  16. IvyLB

-looks at ratings-
    some people aside from me care.
    incredible.

• Like x 2
  17. IvyLB

Mirrors-heute um 20:16 Uhr
    other points towards kirkwall being Majorly Fucked Up: sundermount was where the elves of arlathan made their last stand

IvyLB-heute um 20:30 Uhr
    o shit it sure was
    that entire town was doomed from the start

Mirrors-heute um 20:32 Uhr
    its just such a fucking clusterfuck
    do you think it ever wasn't fucked up or did it just start out that way

IvyLB-heute um 20:42 Uhr
    honestly it's entirely possible the place has always been a little fucked up
    and then everytime something happened there it just got worse

Mirrors-heute um 20:44 Uhr
    it started out as just a place where the veil was thin and then

IvyLB-heute um 20:53 Uhr
    maybe even like before the veil
    if that was where the elves of arlathan made their last stand it's possible Sundermount had been a special place for sssssomething and the elves congregated there, likely to try and reverse the thing with the veil
    so the veil is thin there not just because of all the blood spilled but also because of active attempts to break through
    which would then make it even more sensible if the Imperium tried to enter the Fade from the nearby Kirkwall

Mirrors-heute um 20:55 Uhr
    you are on fucking fire with the meta tonight

IvyLB-heute um 20:55 Uhr
    MAN
    MAN
    Flemeth wants you to bring her amulet there specifically right?

yeah

what if sundermount is Mythal's grave

[REDACTED GIANT :O EMOJI good lord discord why is that like 10 million pixels wide]
    =0

like it makes so much sense
    that's why a Varterral is there, why the whole thing is a fucking graveyard
    why the elves of Arlathan retreated back there to make their last stand

Mirrors-heute um 20:56 Uhr
    merrill did say they came to the graves of their elders

IvyLB-heute um 20:57 Uhr
    yea
    and the shrine you bring the amulet to she later says is specifically one for mythal

Mirrors-heute um 20:58 Uhr
    yes
    It All Makes Sense

IvyLB-heute um 21:00 Uhr
    so sundermount is either where Mythal's Lingering Presence kept the Veil thin, or, it might also be specifically where solas started building the veil which if it was cast out in all directions then the center would be under the most strain
    which would also definitely be possible since he says part of his reason for actually making the veil was Mythal being murdered

Mirrors-heute um 21:01 Uhr
    it's both and it's always been both and oh god

IvyLB-heute um 21:02 Uhr
    im calling it now we're gonna return to Kirkwall before the series is over and it will be ground zero for the literal fucking end of the world
    potentially even as the climax for DA4
    since it's not super far from tevinter to kirkwall

Mirrors-heute um 21:03 Uhr
    rubs my grubby little hands together

IvyLB-heute um 21:03 Uhr
    im into it
    i would really fuckin love this

Mirrors-heute um 21:03 Uhr
    i love kirkwall

IvyLB-heute um 21:03 Uhr
    s a m e

Mirrors-heute um 21:04 Uhr
    it's my spiritual home
    kind of fucked up in every way. xP

IvyLB-heute um 21:04 Uhr
    cackles
    man though can you imagine
    a cutscene
    with the streets lighting up to form those glyphs hinteed at in that one codex entry
    but like in cutting edge graphics
    and the most ginormous fade rift opens in the middle of the city
    for the other evanuris to step out of

Mirrors-heute um 21:05 Uhr
    that's positively fucking sexy is what that is

IvyLB-heute um 21:05 Uhr
    because you can't tell me the bullshit solas pulls with cutting the veil open again may not actually loosen the bindings on the other evanuris
    they might literally be part of the equation again now

Mirrors-heute um 21:06 Uhr
    soft whimpers
    do want

IvyLB-heute um 21:07 Uhr
    evanuris versus darkspawn magisters versus the remaining old gods, battle royal(bearbeitet)
    with kirkwall in the center, the entire population daydrinking and going 'the world's ending? must be a tuesday'

Mirrors-heute um 21:08 Uhr
    'oh, what, again?'

IvyLB-heute um 21:09 Uhr
    hehehehehehe

Mirrors-heute um 21:12 Uhr
    i mean this is the place that has bloodragers roaming the streets at night

• Like x 3
  18. IvyLB

Garbage Brain: Ur A Shit Artist
    Me: Nice Argument Stephannabelle have you considered these counterpoints tho?
    IMG_20180314_205543.jpg IMG_20180428_214134.jpg IMG_20171213_234124.jpg IMG_20180428_222331.jpg

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  19. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

Oh Your Art Real Good, i really like the skull in the first one especially :swoon:
    skulls are fucken hard to draw and you nailed it

• Agree x 1
  20. IvyLB

that skull was a hell of a lot of trouble lemme tell you but i can't exactly let my baby necromancer run around without a skull
    and tHANKS i like..... drawing my Pretty Children.... and also Mirrors' pretty children.... all pretty chidlren...........

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice