Kitchen And Craft Wix Corner (Exciteable Bird, Enter At Own Risk)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by IvyLB, Oct 11, 2017.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

2022-04-07 (3).png
    insert ZeroLenny I'm A Pretty Princess Voiceline here

• Winner x 2
  2. IvyLB

current plan:
    • advance through Cathedral of the Deep up until before the bossfight
    • do farron keep
      -> get the antique dress
    • irithyll
      -> make sure greirat survives his lil trippy by finishing deacons then
      -> try and farm for immolation tinder

3. IvyLB

and then i need to start SERIOUSLY dumping stats into faith so i can use lifehunt scythe with a good chime or talisman

4. IvyLB

in general i need to grind/farm souls a lil so i can get more int and faith, and also attunement and also HP and i still need 2 levels in str for the immolation tinder

• Like x 1
  5. IvyLB

cathedral of the deep rooftop bit why do you fucking suck so bad
    i hate thralls

• Witnessed x 3
  6. IvyLB

I'm still two paragraphs of this guide to the next bonfire/shortcut to the bonfire i have please i just want to get out of here i'm already abusing spook to avoid engagements as much as possible but the enemies i do have to fight are just straight up too fast and hit too hard for me h

• Witnessed x 3
  7. IvyLB

(i have given up for the night because fingies hurt and this was one too many times of falling off a roof and losing like 8k souls)

• Witnessed x 2
  8. IvyLB

this could probably be fixed at least partially by me learning how to parry and riposte but there's a reason i'm wielding a whip in my offhand, we die like men who don't engage with half the mechanics like cowards in this house

• Agree x 2
  9. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

*patpatpats* parrying in video games rude

• Agree x 2
  10. IvyLB

alas it is considered kind of vital for the souls series :P

• Witnessed x 2
  11. TheOwlet

it can still be rude.

• Agree x 1
  12. IvyLB

[​IMG]
    i don't even go here but i drew beheaded dead cells

• Winner x 5
  13. TheOwlet

and it looks HELLA

• Agree x 1
  14. IvyLB

I love the weird of kilter humor divinity original sin 2 has it's so funny

15. IvyLB

WELL OKAY THEN HOLY FUCK THAT WAS A BIT OF A BIG CURVEBALL TO THROW AT ME THE VERY LAST SECOND HUH

16. IvyLB

Order of business one: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is very good if you're into really whacky kind of fucked up dark humor and worldending level melodrama being played entirely straight being mingled. It's like. I don't know how to describe it except it's like extremely stoned no holds barred dnd worldbuilding where everyone gets to be a super mary sue to end all mary sues but instead of taking it painfully seriously it's taken exactly as serious as it needs to be taken to not be fully parody and everything besides that is played straight in a 'yeah this is blatantly absurd but that's fucking great isn't it?' way
    Order of business two: I'm getting a good grade in bread, something that is both a thing and reasonable to want.
    Order of business three: i'm still in awe i actually am progressing in ds3. I think? I'm in the midgame now? How fucked up is that. I can proceed to irithyll the next time i play, which a) opens up options for my build bc i'll be able to farm for the shit i want b) means I can do the last thing i'm super worried about wrt npc storylines to make sure greirat is safe and c) means I'm actually approaching the really sexy fucked up bosses
    Order of Business Four: Hortensius remains my fucked up little scrunkly and pls ask me random questions about him or any of my other OCs if you want?

• Winner x 2
  17. IvyLB

i need to do reading to figure out some shit but oh my god instead i am just. consumed by need to talk about things to people but i cannot because i don't want to spoil my campaign for the people playing and i am struggling with art but most of the people i most look up to wrt art are players in the campaign so i can't ask them for advise lfhldhgldlgdlgld

• Witnessed x 4
  18. TheOwlet

The eternal struggle of the DM

19. IvyLB

what if. what if we do one word prompt + OC thing again........ i need to get back in habit of writing
    (I know i haven't done the horty thing yet but i am struggling bc i can't get his mother demonic sounding enough)

• Like x 1
  20. TheOwlet

*scuttles in* vampire Curia and 'mercy'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice