Kitchen And Craft Wix Corner (Exciteable Bird, Enter At Own Risk)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by IvyLB, Oct 11, 2017.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

cackles yes good everyone should watch silvousplaits. I mean her channel name is a pun. That alone should make people want to watch.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  2. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

I got that video on Patreon like three days ago and I was dying with how much I wanted to show it to you, I'm glad it's out to the general public now

• Like x 1
  3. IvyLB

ohhhhhh you can grow blueberries with hydroponics
    that would take care of the PH-value problem easily. No need for specialty soil if you don't do soil

• Winner x 1
  4. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

do it ivy. DO IT.
    FOR SCIENCE!!

5. IvyLB

BUT WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT THAT SHIT xP

6. IvyLB

speaking of tho, I should check the arugula in the back of the garden, i need it for dinner

• Like x 2
  7. TheOwlet

BLUMENAMPEL. Take up that sweet sweet airspace
    [​IMG]

8. IvyLB

Blueberries get up to 4 meters tall owlette

• Witnessed x 2
    • Informative x 1
  9. TheOwlet

Listen humanity's gone against God and made miniature versions of things that have no business having miniature versions to begin with, are you telling me there's no dwarf version of blueberries for keeping in pots??

• Agree x 1
  10. IvyLB

there are but then I can just go and keep them in pots again :P dangly pots aren't quite enough for hydroponics yknow, those set ups require quite a bit of room even if they're arranged vertically.

11. TheOwlet

*shakes fist at the heavens*

• Agree x 2
  12. IvyLB

IMG_20180605_185553.jpg IMG_20180605_190124.jpg
    i am so proud of how this came out given i was just kind of fucking around not following any recipes for most of it

• Winner x 7
  13. IvyLB

Oxygen Not Included is the Weekend Lover of video games for me I swear. I play it for like 12 hours straight one day and then stuff it back into the steam library for another five million years.
    At least i got decently far this time before things started going downhill.
    Tomorrow i will return to the loving arms of Dragon Age. Well, that or BCB or maybe Slime Rancher??? I still haven't started slime rancher at all bc I dunno if it has controller support bc i usually like controllers more bc Cripple Hands.

• Like x 1
  14. IvyLB

Ubisoft: We made AssCreed an RPG-y game this time and you can choose the gender of your protagonist. And you can be gay.
    Me, sighing: where do i sign to sell you my soul?

Skull&Bones also looks super fucking great honestly I kinda want that too....... Fuck you ubisoft for getting me invested. If Bioware had delivered news of DA4 I wouldn't be so desperate for this

• Agree x 2
  15. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

i'm p sure ubisoft looked at how well inquisition did and went 'hmm'

• Agree x 3
  16. IvyLB

ON THE PLUS SIDE i'm making another potential candidate for the Antivan recipe list (well, an outlier since it's a pasta salad, but I'm making an allowance here since I pull in some other influences besides Veneto anyways.) and i just started the lavender lemonade i wanted to try
    I also did a phone call and wrote an e-mail to figure some uni stuff out.
    PRODUCTIVE DAY

• Winner x 8
  17. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Oh my gosh, lavender lemonade sounds DELICIOUS, I think I'll have to look up a recipe as soon as I get the chance!

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  18. IvyLB

if this one's good I can translate it! It's pretty easy!

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  19. IvyLB

I've already vaguely outlined my potential DA fic project i may write over summer break if i get done with my take-home-essay type thing in time. I just need to find which plot points can support inserting lavish descriptions of food, cooking, markets, produce, etc. and where I need to let it take a backseat despite my brand being lesbians and cooking now apparently

• Winner x 4
  20. IvyLB

I also lowkey need to get the World of Thedas books bc i heard there's recipe portions :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice