Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Extremely dumb video game idea:
    You are a high school student sent to Saturday detention for some reason with a motley collection of other students. Except it turns out that the wierdo teacher who gave you all detention is actually a cultist trying to summon an ancient evil into the world using you as sacrifices. The school is removed from time and space and in like. One years time the great old one will awaken and reap your dead, trapped souls. Your goal is to try to survive via the resources in the school as well as learn enough magic or sacred rituals to save yourselves and by extension the world. Its like strdew valley if it was also a high school sim and shit.

• Like x 2
  2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I feel like the title should be some kinda take on the breakfast club but im not smart enough to figure out what

3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

"Thr Eldritch Club" almost works but the reference isnt quite clear enough there

4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

It woulf be like stardew valley mixed eith a minecraft skyblock mixed with persona moxed with whatever video game it is where you have to interpet the crazed writings of a madman and do dangerous magical expiriments to figure out how to seal away google deep dream anf get back home

5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Story idea: two reincarnations of the same soul are connected across time and space and have to work together to solve time crimes. One is the uptight youngest child of a noble family thats down on their luck, trying to prove themselves. The other is the once golden child of extremely exacting parents who is now a chill but depressed soundcloud musician. The two seem total opposites at first but over time it becomes clear that a lot of their underpinnings are the same, its just the way their environment is different- namely, that they're both fueled like 80% by spite. Think I'll never amount to anything? Fuck you I'm gonna singlehandedly raise this family from the fucking edge. Convinced I'm a genius and planning out my entire life before I'm five? Fuck you I am in fact perfectly ok with living in a shitty apartment with shittier roommates and making just enough to get by.

6. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Hot Take but I think Terra's storyline is one of the best written parts in all of Kingdom Hearts

• Agree x 1
  7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

spritewip.png

• Winner x 1
  8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

alexuncolored.png alexcolored.png

• Winner x 1
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I have decided she is Sakura in the far off Teen Times

10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Maybe some people would shy away from having a goddess of lust who is also five but, look, even fucked up goddesses gotta have a childhood, and further more,

11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I Have Never Thought Something Out is what I'm saying

12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Superhero idea:
    Codename Unremarkable. In a verse where kids with powers are sent to institutes to be raised, he was only noticed by a nurse because she realized that the same bed in the....baby bed area I'm sure that has a name hadn't been reassigned or had any attention at all, and she managed to notice him right before he died of neglect, basically. He was immediately sent to the institute, where they figured his power was to not be noticed, and the guy running it figured he'd be a perfect assassin, and has him trained in combat from a young age; however, due to also having a childhood of neglect bc of his power he also has a variety of health issues, making it so he can barely hold his own in a fight against a normal human, let alone trained professionals or other superhumans. This made him a disappointment, which meant he got ignored even more. He eventually ran away by just strolling out the door.
    Once on the outside he pretty quickly figured he made for a better pickpocket then assassin, but the conditioning he'd undergone since childhood made it hard for him to do crime, even if it was the only way to survive (the institute goes hard on "You are not people, you are tools for justice" in order to prevent them from going supervillian). So instead he becomes a sort of....rogue vigilante, trying to do a steal from the rich and give to the poor thing but mostly just trailing assholes and stealing their wallets.
    His actual power is a bit more complex then just "hard to notice" but...nobody ever noticed him enough to test and train him like that. He can manipulate the amount of focus he gets- he could reduce it until he's literally invisible, or expand it until everyone in the area cannot look away from him.

• Like x 2
  13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

unremarkable.png
    sometimes I just go Full Anime. u know how it is

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

To be faor he can wear whatever gaudy ass shit he wants. What are people gonna do, notice him?

15. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Mark, finding a pair of jeans that matches his ugly ass seafoam and berry red sleeveless hoodie and seafoam converse ensemble: Hell fucking yes

16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

...I'm not saying that Mark eventually gets lessons on power controlling from other runaways over the internet but also
    Hey
    His powers arent arent completely nullified over the internet but having a Record of Things Said is very helpful

17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Has any movie ever had as iconic a soundtrack as the last unicorn?

18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Hot take: long flowy capes are just as impractical in battle as dresses, and if you are explicitly trying to make a character more "battle ready" and get rid of the latter for the former you're not actually "fixing" much.
    Also red is not a more battle ready color then pink or purple

• Agree x 2
  19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Theres this burger place near xims thats likr. A normal little mom and pop roadside place except it has a lot of exotic meat types and like. One day I will be brave enough to try the camel burger but not today
    (I can only hope its ethically sourced)

20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

They also have like the best banana shake in town and I would have it all the time if it didn't mean a life and death battle with my innards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice