Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

tfw u wanna ramble about new ocs to *someone* but all the ppl u usually *would* ramble to about them are players in the ttrpg where they all might either be nonexistant or high level antagonists. Or allies. Or both.

2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: Wanna...design....ocs....
    Art:
    Me: No draw! Only design!

3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I just had...the wierdest fucking nightmare...I was helping put together a horror movie festival (first ???) and my parents came to like. Cook for us bc we were swamped, and they brought star wars to watch while we ate which was a bit like...guys, this is a horror thing, but my mom is terrible w horror so i cant blame her...then the parents of the other organizers came too?? And the dad of one of them just sat down and was like, "I have just one question...should my tiefling be cyan, or orange?" And everyone was like....we don't have time to start playing dnd right now, and my dad was like i dont even wanna play dnd, and the guy started getting angrier and angrier that nobody would play dnd with him, so I left bc he was yelling...only that pissed him off more and he started following me out, and now I'm not quite running but getting faster as he follows me, screaming at the top of his lungs, and everyone's staring, and no matter what hes always, like, 20 feet behind me, and the only way I can get away from him is to dodge around the train thats coming, and I woke up just as I was in the tracks n the train was coming.

4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: tries to draw someone fashionable
    Me: ends up drawing someone I would have thought was *extremely* cool when I was 13 (and lets be honest, to this day)
    prueflats.png

• Winner x 5
  5. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

listen, 13 year old you is ENTIRELY correct, this is cool and i'd wear it immediately

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  6. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I'd shank my grandma for those boots, tbh

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

my girlfriend chopped all my hair off and omg...i feel so free....i no longer look like a sisterwife....

• Winner x 3
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

[​IMG]

• Winner x 2
  10. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

a cutie

• Like x 1
  11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

ok so quick question
    how extra is it to make a new account called like LurniLapin or LuniLapim so I can access the site on mobile again w/o having to contact an admin to figure out my password, which I'm pretty sure is something like "whatamidoing" or "thisisamsitake" (yes I did try both of those)

12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: Hey would u say the head is a tenth of the body?
    GF: :why:

13. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

More outfits...real messy tho
    prueoutfits.png

• Winner x 3
  14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

triaflats.png
    Someone grab my sinful hands and make me actually shade an art

• Winner x 3
  15. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I wanna work on stuff!!! I am *vibrating* with my desire to actually figure things out and get started on them! But my dumb idiot head cannot actually hold a thought more coherent then "and at some places...there's stuff....that might happen."

16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Sae I don't know how to explain to you that therapy isn't illegal

17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Some old art that I still mostly like....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 2
  18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Just trying to remind myself I've done thing I don't hate lmao

19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

There are like five different things I should be thinking about but am I thinking about any of them? No. I am thinking of a new story.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice