Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

muchaenkowip.png

• Winner x 1
  2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

It is *truly* amazing that every single fucking time I think "surely Once Upon a Time can't get any more stupid," it gets more stupid
    And I'm only on season 3

3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

HIS DAD???????????????

4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

one of y fave genres I rarely get to see is "we used to be a plucky group of kid heroes but now we're fucked up :D"

• Like x 2
  5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Man I just remembered that the closest I ever got to actually like. publishing fic was new world disciple/dualscar fic where they bond over being great hunters and terrified of parenthood bc I was big salty over how signless/psiionic fic in general treated her. like I wrote a chapter and was writing more b4 the Anxiety got to me

6. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

like fucking ship and write whatever u want but it was just the dumb copouts that got to me, like "oh shes my *best friend* which is why she has 2 lines of dialogue total" shit like that

7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

I am just on ep 8 of the magnus archives but you can't convince me this bitch wasnt a theater kid you can hide behind your dry affect all you want but you could be reading these things in a monotone if all you need is an audio record you don't need these dramatic pauses

• Agree x 1
  8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Things have been. Stressful. But I am attempting to redraw this old pic I did
    aertiredraw.png

• Winner x 3
  9. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Cute!!

• Like x 1
  10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

aertiredraw.png

11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

WE FOUND MY GIRLFRIENDS DUMB STUPID IDIOT CAT WHOSE BEEN MISSING SINCE LAST WEDNESDAY WHAT A BIG STUPID BABY IM SO GLAD HIS DUMB BUTT IS OK

• Winner x 1
  12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

[​IMG]
    LOOKIT THIS FURRY SON OF A FUCK. DUMB IDIOT THINGS HES FERAL MAN KING OF THE WILDS NOW DOESN'T HE. HIS STUPID PRECIOUS ASS IS NEVER GOING OUTSIDE AGAIN

• Winner x 1
  13. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

dumb idiot child!!! im glad he's safe!!!

also the kisses are cute :thumbsup:

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Don't u hate it when ur thoughts feel like u have like, 8 puzzle pieces, but they're all the outside ones, and ur missing the center one?

• Agree x 1
  15. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

lilgal1.png lilgal2.png lilgal3.png lilgal5.png lilgal6.png lilgal7.png

• Like x 1
  16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Anyway a second year girl in her high school's kendo or fencing or fucking around with swords club saw third year her fucking around with a broom and went HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE TO JOIN OUR CLUB WE'RE CONSTANTLY IN DANGER OF BEING SHUT DOWN. Little did she know......the third year is an ex magical girl....

17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

She was the Usagi back in middle school, but before learning she's the mystical magical special one the rest of the team got tired of her whining and crying and being useless and, when she made a huge mistake, they kicked her out. Now she basically sleeps all the time and tries her best to never be present bc if she doesn't speak or interact with anyone, ever, they can't find her annoying, right?

18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

lilgal8.png lilgal9.png kouhai1.png kouhai2.png kouhai3.png

• Winner x 2
  19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

lilgal.png
    I'm having an *argument* with my regular brush. its in time out.

• Winner x 1
  20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

wierdness.png
    also I did this, for fun

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice