Lagomorph’s Shoutin’ Wharf (tbh mostly wierd story ideas)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by LumiLapin, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Yes I realize that is lit just a persona game but consider: it would make a fucking tight persona game

2. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok speaking of “persona” re: my dream from the other day. Ive been thinking how to storify it

So MC (lets call her Grace) is in a college zine club with idk lets go with colors. Pink and Purple, who are twins. Pink is the club leader, an excitable fashionista, kinda flighty but a fucking force of nature when she puts her mind to it. Purple is quieter and grouchier- she definitely wouldnt be a part of this if her sister didn’t make her- but is, while practical, very loyal. Their club advisor is ummmmm Green. Who is an ex burgler who fancied himself a kinda gentleman thief until he was caught in a ~~mysterious~~ incident. He got a law degree in jail and wrote an autobiography and then a book about the history and paranormal activity in yhe jail he was housed at. After using his law degree to prove that his trial was illegitimate bc of some minor detail he managed to fet his record cleared and ended up a pre-law professor. Hes like the Grunkle Stan of the group. So by day they are a zine club but by night they do ghost investigation stuff. Red and Yellow, the childhood sibs, basically set them up so that Grace would end up back at the house they grew up in. Yellow was the witches biological son, but Grace, Red, and the former centaur Blue were adopted- or summoned. The witch summonef yhem all to gain their power- Red is a demon, and I think Blue is a fae and Grace js an angel but it might be the other way around. I want robot to stick around but theres probably not a spot for him. I am currently thinking that like. It starts mid job in a house near campus, then stops by their headquarters, but most of yhe story is out at the witches house in the sticks or maybe a creepy small village, figuring out what happened yhere and all

3. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Spent the rest of the day redoing a paper doll for one of my ocs
    alilsdoll1.png

• Winner x 3
  4. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Annnnnd I did an outfit
    alilsdolldrippytights.png

• Winner x 3
  5. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Also drew Lilim's like. Changling twin (Lilim is the fae sent to replace, Amaryllis is the human spirited away)
    amaryllis.png

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

yooo i honestly love your style, it's so fluid and expressive. your colouring, also good as heck

• Like x 1
  7. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Sorry it took so long to reply just. That sent me absolutely over the moon and I spent the better part of two days trying to figure out how to respond I just. You're an amazing artist and it means so much to me that you said that thank you so much.

• Like x 1
  8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

...Meanwhile, in dming news
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
  9. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Kingdom hearts, or, a bunch of overdramatic shits in trenchcoats

10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: hears the word shalom in literally any context
    My garbage brain: Shaaaaalom cheverim shalooom cheverim shaloooooom shaaaloooom

• Agree x 1
  11. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Its like an intrusive thought i am trying to learn but all my brain wana to do is sing

12. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

My mom, a furious whirlwind of cleaning bc our landlords are coming over tomorrow: But I don’t want it to be too clean! I don’t want to make it look like we cleaned for them. We need to leave some selective clutter around!

13. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

"Hey can I copy your homework?" "Yeah just make sure the teacher doesn't notice."

• Agree x 1
  14. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

ONE OF MY PLAYERS/DM COMMISSIONED A WHOLE. A WHOLE FUCKING RECREATION OF THE EP OF BLOOD BLOCKADE BATTLEFRONT AND ITS FUCKING PERFECT. ITS SO AMAZING IM GONNA CRYYYY

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  15. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

God I fucking love enko so much she is my disastwr baby child who fucks everything up and just wants approval/affection

• Winner x 2
  16. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Me: I love my girl :)
    My brain: BAD END ENKO BAD END ENKO BAD END EN

17. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Edgy character concept: a lawful? Evil? Paladin whose morality is completely centered around one person they believe to be the incarnation of their god.

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  18. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Even better: the other person isn’t just using the paladin. They both believe that this person is a god incarnated and totally rely on each other and truly care for each other, more of a complete codependent mess with some fucked up power dynamics then a villian/minion thing

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  19. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Warlock whose patron is the eldritched god who made them to take their place and get revenge- the idea is to put some of their soul in a human and set that human on the path to the frankly absurd power of a level 20 character, then beyond, creating a godlike being who can change and grow stronger

• Winner x 1
  20. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Ok fucking. Setting idea for this. There was a war between gods, and like a coalition of 8 were the only ones to get out unscathed and ended up being yhe sole pantheon worshipped. They found out really, really early that its a bad idea to kill other gods (like whoops guess that side of the world is uninhabitable) so they don’t kill their enemies but they did rip them up into tiny, tiny pieces until the pieces were so small they couldn’t remember they were supposed to be a whole. Those are the fae. But one goddess like. Had tricked her way into being one of them bc the goddess who died was her secret lover (they were the sun and moon) and she wanted revenge. So when the 8 swore an oath to never fight again she like. Built in a loophole for herself and tried to kill the lther 7 (and then herself) but failed bc idk. But they couldnt rip her up bc they swore a vow so instead they just drove her completely an utterly mad until she could not truly grasp her own power anymore and then locked her deep, deep underground so she would be totally cut off from the sun, and there she became something not a fae and not a god and not able to wield her own power but able to share it with othets, to a certain extent

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice