Let´s Lace! [Corsetry Thread]

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Codeless, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I have no preference, whichever is more convenient to you. Btw you didn´t tell me which lacing style you´d prefer? If you want ribbon you´ll have to give me a few days to get some, I have slightly worn shoelace style laces and actual shoelaces, which for me work quite well.

2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I actually have no idea which I'd prefer my only other corset is a cheap plastic boned mess with faux leather laces :P (it's cute but the boning is warped and wehhwehhwehh also it's actually too small for me i think)
    I'm p sure the shoelaces are fine and if I think not I can exchange them for satin ribbon myself I think :D
    I think it's probably easier if we meet up somewhere or something. Which obnoxiously tourist-y landmark is most convenient to you? (I'm half-joking, but I find meeting up with people at easy to ask for places is good because then it's less likely for me to get lost -__-)

3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Brandenburger Tor is fairly easy to get to for me. And yes, easy to find and not to huge is best.

Also if it doesn´t work out for you or you get tired of it, I´d like if you´d give me the option of buying it back. I´m selling it so it will be worn and loved, instead of gahering dust in my closet, but I´m a bit sentimental about it.

4. IvyLB

Does Saturday at like 1pm work for you?

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Sorry but htat would leave me with four days straight of human interaction, counting today, that´s a bit much, is monday ok? (sunday is spoken for, so is tomorrow)

6. IvyLB

Yes sure no problem, But it'd need to be before 2pm on Monday definitly because I have work :D

7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

SO, i feel awful about this but handling it again, i don´t think i can bear to sell the corset after all. I´m still VERY attached. However, if you want you can maybe try it on, see if you even like the cut before spending any money.

8. IvyLB

Aww no problem <3 I should technically save money anyway lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice