Let Bayous Be Bayous - OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by paladinkit, Jan 16, 2016.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Oh jeez, these guys are basically the alternian version of that one girl at a convention with no personal bubble and just goes around glomping people XDDD

• Like x 2
  2. PotteryWalrus

Writing a post as we speak, and I just wanted to check - is it okay if my girl trolls your girl? She picked up a little bit of hacker skills from her kismesis, and she wants to use them for good XD

• Like x 1
  3. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Yup! Totally fine

4. PotteryWalrus

Augh, looks like I've hit burn-out earlier than usual tonight. I'm off to bed, will post in teh mornings <3

5. paladinkit

oh, no worries! good sleeps :D I'm leaving for evening things soon anyway.

6. PotteryWalrus

Good evening! Just for the record, here is a capybara making the uneasy 'don't like this' rattling Vastar mentions -

The sort of mechanical clicking sound you can hear in that video is the capy XD

• Like x 1
  7. paladinkit

Good evening!

The longer I write this, the more I'm realizing that this is probably Apkuri's first long trip by herself.

8. PotteryWalrus

Awww, well, when Vastar stops panicking I'm sure she'll make her feel at home XDD

• Like x 1
  9. PotteryWalrus

Might be a little early to start talking religion with her, but at least she's friendly, right? XD

10. paladinkit

Might be, but now Apkuri's curious.

11. PotteryWalrus

Pfft <3 Is it okay if we assume that the ride to the edge of the swamp might take a couple of nights? I'm assuming Apkuri has sopor patches and doesn't need a spare 'coon?

12. paladinkit

That sounds great! And yeah, she's all set.

Also sorry, didn't realize I didn't write a post last night! I'll do that now.

• Like x 1
  13. PotteryWalrus

Urgh I feel like a terrible person but I'm not sure I can post tonight - today was a work day so again I've reached burn out quicker than normal ^^;;;

14. paladinkit

Don't feel bad! Take care of your brain :) This is supposed to be fun, after all.

• Like x 1
  15. PotteryWalrus

Noot noot :3 One of them is probably gonna have to ask the other's name eventually XDD

16. paladinkit

yeaaaaaaaaah, lol.

...it might occur to Apkuri at some point here. (totally can't tell we're playing a pair of undersocialized/neurodiverse trolls, huh).

17. PotteryWalrus

Pfft, they are the cutest hermits, it is them XD

18. paladinkit

ahahaha headcanon clash time again, although this should be pretty easy to work around
    the fantroll RP I'd done previously, we'd kinda assumed you earned your title when you did something worthy of title earning? like it wasn't necessarily an upon-Ascension thing. But since Apkuri didn't Ascend at all, we can make the earn-your-title be more of a Sufferist-culture thing :)

19. PotteryWalrus

Ahhhh, okay XD Well, it could easily be fixed by Vastar being a wriggler and not knowing that XD

• Like x 1
  20. PotteryWalrus

Whoops, Appie, I think she's fallen for you already XDD (I'm off to bed, will reply in the mornings <3)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice