Let Bayous Be Bayous - OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by paladinkit, Jan 16, 2016.

1. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

2. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

@lilacsofthedead I'd rather hold off on having Mintuu troll Apkuri until I can confirm with both of you that it isn't interrupting Apkuri and Vastar's Moment, so I have the subaccount made and all, but will be waiting to post as Mintuu until I'm sure that I'm not hijacking the thread while you're snoozing. Plus side, it's the weekend now, so I can afford to let my sleep schedule approach the asymptotic value equal to LOL.

3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

@Anomal(eee) Fair enough :) Vastar wouldn't mind, but she would be nosey and read over Apkuri's shoulder if allowed XD

4. paladinkit

Apkuri's gonna be kiiiinda shy about letting her read over her shoulder the whole conversation (especially since she's going to be talking ABOUT Vastar), but she will happily show off pictures of her little Sufferist family, and honestly will not be anywhere near as skittish as Vastar might assume about answering questions about 'so why the fuck are most of you adults' - especially after she gets a chance to check in with Mintuu.

5. PotteryWalrus

Hee, fair enough! Vastar won't take it personal-like if she's told new palemate needs a touch of space - would be a good excuse for her to start on dinner if nothing else XDD

• Like x 1
  6. paladinkit

Got it! I was kind of working in that direction, but then Apkuri started asking questions :P

7. PotteryWalrus

I'm just watching TV with mum and I'll post once I'm off my tablet :3

• Like x 2
  8. PotteryWalrus

Cue big post! Also I gave plenty of time for your guys to do the talking thing while she's outside butchering or pottering around XDD

• Like x 2
  9. paladinkit

ty! we will get right on that :D

10. PotteryWalrus

You two are glubbing ADORABUBBL---E >:3>>< (that's a catfish :P)

• Like x 1
  11. paladinkit

eeeee ^.^
    thank you.

12. PotteryWalrus

Also omg Vastar freaking LOVES stories I want us to properly jam her getting the knowing of Signless and his followers XD

13. paladinkit

Apkuri will be excited to tell stories, even though she's nervous - she doesn't think of herself as particularly good at telling them :D

Also we are just about done with the messaging

14. PotteryWalrus

Woo! Should I jump back in with our illustrious cheffassasin? :P

15. paladinkit

16. PotteryWalrus

Alright, it's reaching that time of night. If I don't post again, I've fallen asleep ^^;;

nini <3

17. paladinkit

good sleeps! my brain is trying to be a pudding, so imma take a break and get dinner bc your food descriptions made me hungry ^.^

• Like x 2
  18. paladinkit

...I fell down the hole of listening to music on YouTube trying to find something that sounds like the music I'm thinking of

Basically, Apkuri's exact wind instrument doesn't exist in the real world, so I'm coming up with approximations. I maaaaaay be being entirely too specific about this, lol.

19. PotteryWalrus

Pfft, it's fair enough. I'm sort of picturing it as like a wooden penny whistle? Or is it more like pan pipes?

20. paladinkit

Kind of like the two had weird babies, honestly??

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice