Let Bayous Be Bayous - OOC

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by paladinkit, Jan 16, 2016.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Yep, that works! I quite like that - I have a similar theory, but I wasn't sure how to put it into words properly ^^;;; You did the word thing for me and now I happy! ^_^

2. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

Haha I am apparently word-flailing on behalf of a couple people now. :) But yeah, to use human BDSM terminology, it sounds like a more intense version of subspace, which is pretty much the same physical set of responses to an external stressor. Brain science is fun.

• Like x 1
  3. PotteryWalrus

4. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

My depression has been kind of kicking my ass lately, which often results in me doing things like getting really stuck in insecurity loops about writing, or forgetting that it's my tag >.< Sorry. (I still really love this RP! My brain is just not cooperating as much as I'd like.)

5. PotteryWalrus

Ahh, it's cool! Take as much time as you like, just let me know if you're having issues so my own anxiety doesn't start chewing on the usual suspects XDD (Also same :) )

I've been thinking more about the enemy that I want to toss at them before they leave the swamp - she's an adult herself, and nearly feral in attitude, and definitely kills and eats other trolls and lusii whenever she can catch them. She's burnt-out blind and at the very least violet, but there's something about her - I think she's got her legs fused or something like that, so she's far more fish than a fishtroll has any real right to be. Also, obviously, she's a sack of meowbeasts XD

Would definitely look on Apkuri as a crunchy snack, and Vastar's terrified of her XD

• Like x 1
  6. paladinkit

I can definitely make a point of checking in, even if it's just to say 'can't brain today sorry.'

That fishtroll sounds deliciously creepy. Apkuri is also going to be freaked out, but as it turns out protect your moirail will be a pretty strong impulse for facing danger head-on rather than run&hide.

As for our current place in the tale - I am trying to think of something Vastar could do to help bc Apkuri wouldn't want her to feel at loose ends or fidgety? But I cannot think of a thing.

• Like x 1
  7. PotteryWalrus

(Urgh sorry I've been busy all day and only just noticed this ^^;;;)

Hmm, I dunno... maybe Appie could have her talk about things? Not even really a feelings jam if they dunwanna, just like talking about her life in the swamp and stuff? Also she could pet her back, but Vastar's a bit worried about highblood strength - she's literally never been so close to someone lower than teal before, so she's concerned about her own muscle density. Maybe reassure her that olivebloods aren't any more breakable than she is? XDD

• Like x 1
  8. PotteryWalrus

Augh, looks like my RP spoons are a bit low atm as well. plz excuse not posting ^^;;;

• Like x 1
  9. paladinkit

well excused :-) hope you are finding good things to do!

• Like x 1
  10. paladinkit

just checking in - you doing okay? anything i can do? (if my posts are ever leaving you stuck pls let me know and i can do rewrites)

11. PotteryWalrus

I'm sorry I haven't been posting! My chronic joint issues have been kicking my ass as of late, and I haven't really had the room to think clearly about RP. I keep going to post, but then forgetting what I wanted to put ^^;;; (Ah, opiates. Great for the warm fuzzies and lack of pain, not so good for the thinkpan XD)

I do still wanna, though. Post I mean. I'm just having a hard time coming up with fictional words rn ^^;;;

12. PotteryWalrus

Heya. @Kit ! Just checking it would be okay to start posting again, if your muse hasn't wandered off?

• Like x 1
  13. paladinkit

I think that would be FANTASTIC! I was just thinking about this RP last night wistfully :)

• Like x 1
  14. Anomal(eee)

Anomal(eee) Grumblepunk Gremlin

I am an excited peanut gallery!

15. PotteryWalrus

Just pinging you guys - @Kit , @Anomal(eee) - that I did in fact post like a couple of weeks ago but never got an answer?

16. paladinkit

I am SO SORRY. I saw it and was excited, and then my crappie brain put it on a side table and it ceased existing or something. Brainweird has been kicking my ass lately.

17. PotteryWalrus

Ahhh, okay. It's cool! Yeah, brainweird's been rough for me recently, as well :/ -hugs-

18. paladinkit

I did the thing!

Related, I came to the conclusion today that if my life is being this much such lately, then maybe allocating focus to things like RP would actually be a more efficient use of my time than beating my head against things I can’t change.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice