Let me doodle that for you

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Newlyread, Nov 13, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Um, if you're still doing this, could you maybe do a picture of my oc Leah and my boyfriend's oc Ali being grumpy tsunderes at each other?
    unnamed.jpg she's both the pink/blonde and the black haired girl, but at the point in their shared 'canon' that they're at, she's blonde pink. It's generally braided, and she wears pretty simple all black clothes and a red jacket. She's slightly taller than Leah, who's like 4'9.
    Leah I don't have any actual drawn references with me right now, but I can probably have some tomorrow if that's okay?

2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
  3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

@emythos I can definitely do that, but I'll need more info and I'm kinda confused by the picture you gave me...you want me to draw the pink blonde chick, right? And if you can't get an art reference for the other character, a thorough physical description would be fine. I need hairstyle, hair color, eye color, body shape and size (taller or shorter than the other character), clothing, and any distinguishing marks, make up, accessories or other features.

• Like x 1
  4. emythos

@Ruevian yeah, sorry. That's the only thing of her I have, because I can't draw so I'm grabbing what I can find. I'll get better stuff in the morning, when I can talk to people who actually have drawn her. sorry.

• Like x 1
  5. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

Lovely! Thank you!

• Like x 1
  6. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I really need to get over my 'asking for things that people are offering freely is WRONG' jam, god damn. I feel like this request might be a bit too much, but maybe that's just my insecurity talking? Let me know if it's a problem.

Can I get my WoW character? Currently nameless, personality is like... quiet, but also bit of a snide douchebag. Tends to grate on people, people tend to grate on him. Big fan of making money. Build is slender, his ears should be bigger than I've drawn them, don't feel obligated to draw the armour because I know that shit is a massive pain. Got references for him + what trolls look like in general in case it's needed? Face paint should be more skull-like than it appears in-game. Also slightly less hunched than trolls usually are. Also damn I really need to draw this asshole more. Sorry about the general lack of consistency in the pics '_,

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

WoW TROLLS

• Like x 1
  8. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Maybe crowley and aziraphale from good omens? :D i really really like how expressive and bright these sketches are. <3
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    • Like x 8
  10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

For the Horde~

• Like x 5
  11. @Ruevian thank you so much! she looks great
    (can i post it on her rp blog, credited obvi?)

• Like x 1
  12. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Yeah, feel free! I'm @ Ruevian on tumblr too!

• Like x 1
  13. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

@Ruevian You are a magical person, thank you so much :D

• Like x 1
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Thank you!

[​IMG]

• Like x 8
  15. emythos

Okay, SO. I'm back, with (terrible) Leah refs, and hopefully I can be comprehensible cause I'm not posting at one in the fucking morning!
    Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 10.56.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 10.56.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 10.57.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-07 at 5.05.39 PM.png
    her eye colors don't actually matter, they are constantly subject to change.
    Um, sorry if this is a pain, you don't have to draw anything.
    and yeah, from earlier, Ali is in fact the pink/blonde one. Sorry, no one has gotten me a better picture :(

Attached Files:

16. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

*kermitflail* i love it i love it i love it!!!!

• Like x 2
  17. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

your art style is A+ fab

it would warm my heart immensely if you could draw my oc nilla the cyclops (the one-eyed lady in my icon over there)
    tumblr_np6owrKVom1qdhvzeo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nuw718ojYj1row3njo3_1280.jpg tumblr_ny21i8MGtb1qdhvzeo1_250.png tumblr_ny21i8MGtb1qdhvzeo2_250.png tumblr_ny21i8MGtb1qdhvzeo3_100.png tumblr_ny21i8MGtb1qdhvzeo4_540.png
    the first one my friend accidentally gave her one eye so ignore that. her hair is supposed to be a pale minty blue, her skin is pale pink and her eye is a brighter pink with a star-shaped pupil. she's sweet and friendly and fun-loving, also a fierce and loyal protector. also these are the kinds of clothes she would wear:
    tumblr_nnx5t1SXlF1qdhvzeo2_1280.png tumblr_nnx5t1SXlF1qdhvzeo3_1280.png tumblr_nnx5t1SXlF1qdhvzeo4_1280.png SPOILER]

18. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Eeee, I would adore art of my trollsona, Kezria! (Who is my profile pic).
    I've put most of my art references on her blog, here, along with one of those info posts, which I hope has enough of her personality on it.
    Let me know if you need anything else =3

19. Ouija

Ouija Nani the fuck?

Just popping in to give you a thumbs up! Your art is really nice, and I enjoyed taking a quick glance through! maybe ill ask a request too but now is the time for more scoping of the art

• Like x 3
  20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Thanks for liking my art, dudes!

Taking a break from doodles to draw something just for me because I'm shippy RP garbage trash, and also it's going to snow today and I've got like three hours of staring mournfully out the window penciled in and I just cannot cancel that again.

• Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice