Let me draw you a head for the holidays

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Newlyread, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

THREAD CLOSED, THANKS FOR PLAYING, MAY 2017 NOT SUCK AS BAD AS 2016!!

HEY hi, I'm Rue and I'm here to offer all kintsugin simple headshots of their OCs or fantrolls or player characters in a favorite game or just fanart art of your favorite character. Or YOU, even! For free, for the holidays, because WOW this time sure is a clusterfuck of stress and sadness for a lot of us and you all deserve at least one nice (for a varied value of nice) thing.

If you'd like a headshot, please provide a good visual reference + a color you want them drawn in + a basic personality or preferred facial expression.

K THANKS

Finished:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    • Like x 3
  2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

OH. If a visual ref isn't available, be as DESCRIPTIVE as possible about their PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. Hair style, eye shape, eyebrows, piercings, markings, age, all that. The more detail you give me about what they look like, they better chances you'll like the end result.

3. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh man, you are so sweet! Could I get a Damara, maybe? :3 Probably in dark red?

EDIT: Also, expression: Done With Everything.

• Like x 1
  4. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Oh man remind me to come back to this, I actually have some characters I'm attached to that *sort of* have visual images in my head now.

• Like x 1
  5. raginghearts

raginghearts Well-Known Member

Question! Would it be possible to get an art of a friend's character, as a gift to them? :U
    also I feel terrible for asking for free art so if you want a doodle or something in return feel free to ask

6. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

I don't really need any art, but art of my best friend's character would be really cool...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

He's got a big nose I just suck at drawing it. LOL. The tooth on his left side is also busted. His theme color is purple. The guy is depressed, snarky, bookish, kinda loud mouth. Not really confident in himself. Sometimes he wears glasses, but most of the time he kinda just tries to squint his way through life. Dude is ridiculously pointy and goofy.

• Like x 1
  7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Sure! And don't feel bad, I'm doing this for fun, it's all good.

8. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

ahhh how cool of you!!!

ok, so i'd like to request my OC/pathfinder character Tronda. here is the best sketch i've managed to produce of her:
    trondacolor.jpg seen here fighting a swarm of nanobots. spoiler alert: it didn't work.

Tronda's original character concept was "Jasper's trollsona"; she's a demonblood and has gray skin and orange horns. she wears her curly blonde hair in a poofy mohawk. i didn't include them in my sketch, but she also has a ton of shitty tattoos, all down her arms and hands. she is Big and brawny and muscular and she punches everything. my face and body reference for Tronda has always been Valerie Adams, olympic shotputter, although Tronda's not as pretty as Adams. OH, and a very important characterization detail: Tronda takes the sleeves off any clothing or armor she wears, to show off the guns.

THANK

• Like x 1
  9. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I've been wearing your draw of Merin since I got it I love it so much. >> Would it therefore be greedy to ask again? =o

10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Sure! Same color? Any specific expression you'd like? :3

11. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

!!! can u draw my baby cassie
    [​IMG]

she has a cyber eye in one eye but i always forget which eye and i havent totally decided on its design yet so Go Wild

shes a moody teenager with an attitude problem and she's fond of greens

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    • Like x 1
  12. baskerville

baskerville Well-Known Member

Ah, are slots still open? I'd also be willing to do a trade of sorts, writing for art, or just paying!

13. TwoBrokenMirrors

Can you do a different character of mine? =o He deserves an awesome draw too, the jerk (yes he's a jerk too)
    Reference here since it's a big draw of mine.
    Sorry it's him all beaten up, but the important things are: cat ears, muzzleface, whiskers, cigarette. xP

14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Alive or dead, btw

15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

No slots, everyone here gets a head! No reciprocation or money required.

16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Sure, but I still need a color you want him in and an expression or a basic personality to give him.

17. TwoBrokenMirrors

Sorry, I'm an idiot. Colour... orange, and he has a tendency to smirk. =)

• Like x 1
  18. blue

blue hightown funk you up

o: i love the drawing of Berit you did, could you draw Reed, probably annoyed, in blue?

IMG_2412.JPG IMG_2401.JPG

• Like x 1
  19. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Dead would make more sense, I think. :)

20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice