Let me draw you a head for the holidays

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Newlyread, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Southe-lands

Southe-lands A Cliff in Front, a Wolf Behind.

Wow, these are great! Awesome work!

Uh... would it at all be possible to get a head from a detailed physical discription and not another image? Or possibly my garbage sketches that aren't very detailed? Totally understand if you don't want to!

2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Thank you!

Yep! Physical details are the most important, give me them all. If you have celebs you think would be a good face claim, that's good too. Sketches are fine! GIMME ALL THAT GOOD SHIT

• Like x 1
  3. Southe-lands

Yesyesyesyes

Okay, I'll get a decent discription worked up! Thank you!

4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

PARKOUR

• Like x 9
  5. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

HELL YES

HELL
    FUCKING
    Y E S

• Like x 4
  6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

STILL WANNA KISS HIM, NOW MORE THAN EVER

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  7. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Ahhh thank you so much! :D Trolls da best.

• Like x 1
  8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

And that's it for tonight. I gotta do Responsible Functioning Adult things tomorrow (ha ha) so I'll get back to it on Friday. Maybe Thursday night? IDK.

• Like x 1
  10. fractalLettuce

fractalLettuce a disaster cabbage

Thank you so much!!!

• Like x 1
  11. Southe-lands

Okay! Character reference for Fenn below the cut:
    Name: Fenn D'riss dar Faal
    Species: Vul
    Tribe: Riss
    Sex: Male
    Just shy of 18 earth years, but his species matures at around 15. By our standards he's about 20-21.
    Height: 160 cm
    Weight: 54 kg
    Appearance: Like all Vul, Fenn looks similar to a bipedal Earth jackal, mixed with a human. He has distinctly canine facial features, but with a shorter snout and more forward facing eyes than a dog.
    Distinct Vul features include a long, semi-prehensile tail with a flat, rhombus shapes tip, and a mane of dark, coarse hair that runs from the top of his head to the tip of his tail, like that of a hyena. Riss Vul, being desert dwelling, have sandy colored coats and large, triangular ears, much like an Earth fennic fox. They also tend to be finer features than their brethren, with high cheekbones and smaller, more pointed noses.
    Color: Fenn is largely sandy brown, with an off-white belly and a darker back and mane. His eyes are a bright green and his nose is patchy black and pink, like a dog with snow-nose. He also has distinct, small black patches both above and below his eyes.
    Notes: Fenn has a small scar above his left eye and a larger one running from his right jaw to his left collarbone, the result of an... unpleasant incident when he was younger.
    If you could do the pic in like a forest green that would be awesome! And for a pose, maybe have him in 3/4th profile and kind of snarling and looking a little roughed up? (Nosebleed, black eye, etc)

Snarling and just out of a fight is Fenn's natural state.

Basically just think FA fox fursona tough guy and you'll have the basics.

Thanks again! (And take your time, no pressure! Real life comes first! I just appreciate having the chance to have a character of mine drawn!)

12. gel_pens

gel_pens Semi-pro Worrier

Well I'm a late replier, sorry! She's freckled, yeah, but she has a few scratches on her face as well. n_n

13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

ANXIETY IS TAKIN' ME FOR A RIDE TO FROWN TOWN MY FRIENDS

and frown town is where I will remain until this Situation I'm In gets taken care of, so I hope you don't mind waiting a few more days.

That said, I'll stop taking requests on January 2 and catch up with any that were posted in the thread before then, so spread the word if you wanna

• Like x 2
  14. Southe-lands

Oh no! Frown town is the worst! Not a good tourist destination at all!

Like I said, take your time! I hope the Situation is as short and un-bad as possible, and you feel better ASAP!

• Like x 1
  15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

Thanks for waiting!

16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Hey thanks!

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  18. gel_pens

gel_pens Semi-pro Worrier

Thanks so much!!! I'm honestly handflapping from how excited I am right now, she came out perfect!!!!

• Like x 1
  19. Southe-lands

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH you took my shitty description and made a perfect image from it!

Thank you so much!

• Like x 1
  20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

You guys are welcome!

And thank all of you who came in and asked for art! I'm gonna close this thread now, since I have paid commissions to do.

See y'all next year.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice