Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I want to eat her. Just. Bite her stupid head off. Whatever it is. Or like the end of her tail.

This would not go well for me but it is where my mind heads when I see snakes. Just I WANT TO EAT YOU YOU WIGGLY FUCK. Really just animals in general.

what is wrong with me

• Like x 1
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

skipped lunch?

3. Aondeug

No. I ate. Just that happens a lot? I will see an animal and be like "I want to bite your head off" and be stuck on the thought for a long while. Even if I do not want to be. It is strange brain thing.

4. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Did you seriously just pull a Ruby*, Kanaya? Not cool, mon, not cool.

Interesting teasing about Blood, but nothing yet. C'mon shoooooooow us the bloody Bloody thing. :I

*as in pokespe, not as in su. just to be clear

5. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

what a gr8 upd8 tho, i've pretty much always shipped kanaya <> karkat but this upd8 just had me going "just shoosh already" "aw yeah they gun pap" "WHAIT KANAYA THAST NOT HOW YOU DO A SHOOSHPAP"

• Like x 5
  6. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Next update: Shit I Papped Him Too Hard

• Like x 8
  7. Wiwaxia

No pile at all even! For shame, Kanaya.

• Like x 1
  8. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I am emotionally compromised by Karkat rn like woah. Also now I really really wanna see Karkat's denizen.

9. Aondeug

KANAYANSGFRFVNF VBCBFDXG

This is the whole of my mood currently. Just 100% Kanyan.

• Like x 1
  10. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i feel like i should've seen it coming, it's such a Trope.

precious bab: yeah i'm gonna go fight and die now cuz i'm a noble tiny pumpkin
    bestie: yes i'm behind you all the way hey can you hand me that object over there
    bab: *turns back on*
    bestie: *knocks out*
    bab: *wakes up and rushes out just in time to see bestie do the Heroic Death* aw bestie no
    bestie: *cough cough* bab u must live
    everyone: *ugly crying*

• Like x 7
  11. Aondeug

catch a tiger kanyan. somehow. some way. i just want you in that stupid outfit and being awesome while i sob furiously.

FOR GLORY. FOR KARKAT. FOR REPRODUCTION.

• Like x 3
  12. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Liveblogging my reaction to the updates I missed:
    Oh Roxy. Oh HONEY. YES. PUT THAT RING ON HER FINGER. AHHHHHHH
    I SHIP IT SO HARD
    YES GOOD PERFECT
    wow that's one gorgeous rainbow snake
    ramble ramble OH ASPECT HINTS
    calling it if Life is the 'Healer' aspect so to speak (grossly oversimplified lol), then Blood will be defensive Supporter or something. I bet Karkat can deal out buffs and make shields happen and shit.
    That sounds like some mighty Knightly Depression there. C'mon Kanaya, pap that pretty face, he needs it rn
    I suspect that while Kanaya's 'thing' is the motherly ideal, Karkat's thing may be Humble Contribution. Like just to do things and not expect anyone to even notice.
    THANK YOU echidna. just THANKS. Karkat is now leader by denizen decree fuck the fuck off Vriska.
    oh my god, nope Karkat's 'thing' is to be the new Sufferer. The Shepherd is an Adult Troll Title :3
    Kanaya. Kanaya I know it's the right solution to keep his ass put of danger but it IS fairly rude you know
    wow that was one hell of a hit if it knocked him out so thoroughly.
    dumbass observation of the day: OH MY GOD KARKAT WEARS WHITE SOCKS THIS IS SOMEHOW REALLY ADORABLE TO ME <3
    awww kanaya that was cute :3 but still kinda rude. But like it's karkat. short of chaining him to some indestructable game construct you can't really keep him out of trouble i guess.

• Like x 1
  13. Wiwaxia

gnhkkhkhklhalhklhkhkhFUCKDAMNIT

14. Aondeug

good kanyan is good. doing what i would.

also yes good

we need more troll jesuses

i require all the jesii

15. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I love Rose and her tantrum pillow so much.

• Like x 3
  16. Aondeug

The words of a friend: This the downside to speaking in innuendo your entire life. Your furry doppleganger will make sure everyone knows you're being entirely sincere.

• Like x 9
  17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Jasprosesprite^2 is my new favorite character. This upd8 has rather cemented that. Also I'm like 85% sure she is going to start a harem, or is at least planning it.

• Like x 3
  18. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I guess you could say everyone'll get some pussy?

*is shot*

• Like x 8
  19. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

A- If Nepeta comes back I might turn into a joy supernova
    B- "Or the girl who likes ships! Cause they made her less lonely. ;3" Excuse me as I sob into the sunset wow
    (Hidden C- "Thanks professor nerd I'm feeling a lot more knowledgeable about a fake thing now!" is possibly one of my new fave lines. Only time will tell)

• Like x 3
  20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

pretty sure this
    [​IMG]
    just...sums everything up.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice