Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. context-free anon

context-free anon Well-Known Member

i headcanon everyone (including the humans) as pansexual because i don't give a fuck

• Agree x 5
  2. I headcanon almost everyone as bi, with a few exceptions. Kanaya is confirmed lesbian, Dirk is gay, Jake is aro/ace but is as clueless about romance and sexuality as anything else, and John is either straight, or is aro/ace and does not like romantic stuff. He is canonically "not a homosexual", but that doesn't say exactly what is sexuality IS.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  3. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

my headcanons are 90% bi/pan with Gay Exceptions for characters i just cant see any other way (horuss, meenah, vriska, etc)

4. Nooooooooo
    Sorry as someone who's frequently been in the position of pining over someone I can only see that Vriska is a really bad focus for Kanaya in many ways. Even (or perhaps especially) trying to "fix" her makes Kanaya place her own happiness below someone else's always. That is not a healthy relationship even if Vriska is straight-up oblivious to Kanaya's feelings like she is in canon.

Me too but I don't think that's particularly relevant to "Terezi and Vriska are definitely in a romantic relationship and also lesbians" like you gotta jump over several plot hurdles before you get to that rose-tinted view of their relationship.

Yeah I read that as
    Just
    constant screetching

Nope sorry Meenah is into Mituna that is a true and factual thing (in my head where I keep my headcanons)

5. furrylatula

.......theyre canonically in a romantic relationship, i literally said i interpreted terezi as bisexual, and i think there are many things wrong with vrisrezi in each of its incarnations?? where are you getting this holy shit
    but how can she when shes too busy mack(eral)in on latula pitch like theres no 2morrow ;0

• Like x 1
  6. Um, I think you both mean Meenah is into Aranea? And Karkat, but that's unrequited.

• Agree x 1
  7. furrylatula

honestly the way she talked about karkat felt more like 'a boy i dont fucking despise for once is talking to me? shit do i have to marry him or smthn now' than anything genuine imo

she is definitely into aranea tho but a gills got two hands 38)

• Agree x 1
  8. Yeah and they both belong on Aranea.

(And idk I haven't read the dancestor sections recently)

9. The general topic? Not just specifically what you were saying or you think. And pale is troll romantic but human platonic. At least IMO.

Ok I see your AU and raise you Feferi<3<Vriska. Because.

Also lol yeah Meenah definitely <3s Aranea but I didn't see anything particularly romantic between her and Karkat.

• Like x 1
  10. furrylatula

u laugh but feferi and vriska had some damn good banter theyre hatesmooching TOO

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  11. Fine I forgive u all ur ships are now AU-canon.

(SCREETCHES ABOUT FEFERI<3<VRISKA)

12. furrylatula

honestly i think its something in-between

the closest equivalent to moirallegiance we have would be a queerplatonic partnership i think

13. furrylatula

ofc that would be an IDEAL moirallegiance which is.....pretty much impossible on alternia

the sheer overwhelming proportion of mentally ill traumatized teenagers who wouldnt know a healthy coping mechanism if it dropped out of a skaian defense portal onto them means moirails have to play therapist as well and that goes about as well as youd expect 99% of the time

• Like x 2
  14. furrylatula

this reminds me: have we talked about how AWFUL alternian tumblr would be lately because hoooooly shit

IMAGINE GETTING MURDERED IRL OVER KIN DRAMA

• Winner x 5
    • Agree x 2
  15. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

if your lusus isn't your kintype you're not valid

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Witnessed x 2
    • Informative x 1
  16. You made me laugh really hard. JSYK.

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  17. Also a reason I like bi Meenah that I didn't mention before is I HC that her orientation lead her to instate binormativity and I just like that.

• Like x 2
  18. furrylatula

um sweeaty? youree liteerally providing a conveenieent eexcusee for lusus kinksteers to roleeplay theeir nasty shit in public lmao

• Winner x 3
    • Informative x 1
  19. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

i know we're shitposting but what's kintype?

20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Its the type of kin your lusus is, like an aunt or grandpa or great great cousin twice removed on your uncle harrys side /bad joke

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice