Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Yeah the only people we hear remembering things from a previous timeline are seers.

2. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

post and pre scratch versions definitely share classes too aranea specifically references signless being a seer

• Agree x 2
  3. KarrinBlue

...? Why wouldn't she be a seer of light? She's still Rose, after all. Same core, though shaped differently by life.

4. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

the trolls didn't have different classpects, though--kankri was signless, not karkat

not saying you can't headcanon whatever (you can!!) but the dancestors aren't the same "cores" as the post scratch trolls--kankri is to karkat as nanna egbert is to john

• Agree x 5
  5. KarrinBlue

Did the trolls have classpect differences? Signless and Meenah and a few others do act accordingly to their pre scratch counterparts?

Anyways, it's just confusing to me when people talk about their headcanons like they're not headcanons.

• Agree x 3
  6. 4ppl3m1nt

4ppl3m1nt here to bring #content

@KarrinBlue and everyone sorry that was not remotely my intention that was me being confused

im going to hide in a hole now

• Witnessed x 2
  7. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

you're fine!!!!!! everyone gets confused, homestuck is a big jumbled work and expecting people to keep it straight 100% of the time is just impossible

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  8. 4ppl3m1nt

4ppl3m1nt here to bring #content

family was over for half a day, its possible my brain isnt working correctly atm

• Witnessed x 2
  9. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

okay
    so
    this being the Homestuck thread and all
    I figure this might be the place to ask

someone recommended me a Homestuck game once, when I was hella stressing and worrying
    it's like....got most of the characters in it, and you would 'fight' other characters/people in the game, but like you 'fought' by matching bubbles, basically, and certain colors corresponded to certain of the characters you were using
    I don't remember much else but I wanna play it again
    does anyone have any clue what game this is or even what I'm talking about because tbh I'm so dissociated right now that I wouldn't blame you if my explanation made zero sense to anyone but me

10. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

puzzlestuck?

• Like x 1
  11. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

you mean Puzzlestuck?

eta: sniped by post appearing

• Like x 1
  12. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

YES
    PUZZLESTUCK I LOVE BOTH OF YOU THANK YOU
    ....I'm sorry for caps and all I'm apparently super Emotions when heavily dissociated but yes thank

• Like x 1
  13. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

fuck i bet all my puzzlestuck progress is gone since i cleared my cache

14. I hate Andrew Hussie and my cosplays aren't good enough.

15. context-free anon

context-free anon Well-Known Member

you probably haven't lost your puzzlestuck progress because it uses flash cookies, which are known for being able to persist across complete browser data wipes, electromagnetic pulses and vacuum metastability events

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  16. You can export your progress to a .txt file from the main menu, before you go into the game. Though the last time I did that it couldn't parse the file once I did clear my history.

I've wiped out my progress at least 3 times because I check most of the boxes to get different types of data cleared when I clear my history. I wouldn't be so sure.

17. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 4
  18. Consider- Kanaya Nonbinaryam.

• Like x 1
  19. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I've finished reading Homestuck again. I want to read it again immediately

• Winner x 4
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

the Fireflies meme on tumblr is something i can't giggle much at because every time i hear the song i'm reminded that three years ago i made a lyricstuck (flashbacks of listening to song on repeat for hours while working, so its imprinted the same as the other songstucks i made), and even tho i deleted the original post (along with the originals of others bc of a tumblr fit of "IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE MUSIC YOU'RE POSTING, WE'RE BANNING ACCOUNTS 8)" and getting one strike warning in an email at the time) it lives on. and it lives on with the music too, bc someone made a video of it a while back apparently.

:Slides this old piece of shit across the table 2 ya'll: the video is included in that link, at the bottom, but directly it's just here.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice