Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

vvvvriiiIIISKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! >:[

2. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

hhhholy shitballs vriska is just

how much worse can she get is she like, racing Cronus to the Most Awful Character line or something jesus christ

• Like x 2
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

4. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Holy shit Tavros might do one other thing that doesn't make me hate him. Go you fucker. You fuck shit up. YOU FUCKING DO IT. YOU DO WHAT I HOPED YOU WOULD.

Also I am sad about Aranea and will continue to mourn her. I always will. She is a shithead but she is my precious beloved shithead, dammit.

• Like x 2
  5. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

This is only a quick look, but I am struck by how the army has no Serkets.
    I have to wonder what the hell all these ghost Serkets are doing while the others gather into Tavros' huge army.

• Like x 2
  6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

/eyes Cronus at the front

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  7. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

So... If I understand the timeline right, then the 'battle' that Vriska 'planned' is the one told in claymation, where the Beta kids get stuck in the Juju and Caliborn in Lil' Cal? And now Vriska will theoretically release them in the battle.

Also I really do hope this ghost army is there to give the biggest simultaneous FUCK-OFF-SPIDER8ITCH to Vriska ever. It'd be nice.

8. Aondeug

There's a godtier Porrim in the crowd. Along with mention of Aranea and her otherwise complete absence this has been the most important part of the update.

Really though the Maid of Space outfit is just stylish as fuck. Space has the best color scheme by far and the Maid outfit is definitely my favorite. AND THROUGH PORRIM THEY ARE COMBINED. ALSO SWEET WINGS AND JUST PORRIM'S PORRIMNESS.

• Like x 1
  9. swirlingflight

I took a close look at the zoom in and in the army I found all of the following:
    Robo-Aradia, Rufioh, Tavros, Mituna, Sollux, Kankri, Karkat, Meulin, Nepeta, Porrim, Kanaya, Latula, Terezi, Horuss, Equius, Cronus, Eridan, Feferi.

The ones I couldn't find: Vriska, Aranea, Meenah, Gamzee, Kurloz.

*Edit OR DAMARA OOOPS. Or non-robo Aradia.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    • Like x 2
  10. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

It sounds like we're missing Damara too. I just gave it a quick look and I can't find any hers!
    My my my.

• Like x 1
  11. Aondeug

Damara better be up to some shit. Also now I am reminded about how sad I was that we didn't get to see Porrim near the tattoo shop.

I WAS ENDLESSLY DISTRAUGHT AND IT WAS THE GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT HUSSIE HAS EVER BROUGHT.

Really though Damara better be up to some shit. Her and the not-roboradias.

12. swirlingflight

I was picturing Serket vs Megido vs Meenah x5 showdown, personally.

• Like x 2
  13. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

TAV-ROS TAV-ROS TAV-ROS TAV-ROS
    oh my gog look at the bashful grin TAVROS YOU PRECIOUS BUTTON
    *rolls around happily*

• Like x 1
  14. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

*CRASHES INTO THE THREAD* I HEARD SOMEONE MENTIONING DAMARA

I definitely think she's up to some shit, and I hope we get to see it (we probably won't but I CAN DREAM). I'm more concerned about god tier Aradia's absence, though...especially since she and Tavros were pretty close. Please be doing something awesome, Aradia. You aren't allowed to be a bad guy. :(

• Like x 3
  15. KarrinBlue

Yes. Hell yes. Hell fucking yes.

• Like x 3
  16. Aondeug

I am torn being happy about his finally doing something useful and pissed off at the retroactively vindicates me as a person comment.

Can I be happy and also slap Tavros? This is what I wish to do. I am happy for Tavros but I still think he is annoying and awful and not someone I would have the patience to talk to. But I am happy for him, the annoying shitlord that he is.

You go, shitlord. You fucking charleston to the extreme.

• Like x 1
  17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I love it just because its a wink and a nod to everyone complaining about Tavros not getting his own character arc.

Oh, Hussie. There's nothing you give us without one single middle finger lovingly extended.

• Like x 8
  18. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Loling so hard rn

also i read that monologue to the tune of "Be prepared"

19. Aondeug

Is this what hate romance feels like. Is it. An endless fucking rage at someone's existence and behaviors with a sort of respect.

• Like x 3
  20. KarrinBlue

...Yeah that sounds about right

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice