Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

ayyy another knight :wavewave:

• Winner x 1
  2. garden

garden lucid dreamer

[​IMG]
    i was never super clear on whether i was prospit or derse, but i've never gotten hope before, i don't think! (i think in the past i've gotten void and mind...?)

3. luna

luna Active Member

I always get Light and Derse, it wasn’t a surprise, though it was pretty gratifying. Just wish I could finally figure out my class!

Also ASPECT EXPLANATIONS ASPECT EXPLANATIONS A S P E C T E X P L A N A T I O N S

• Agree x 7
  4. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

YES. I've always been Derse, but first I got Heart which was ???? and I took it again, changing answers I was wobbly on and got Breath. I've usually been Mind on quizzes and personally aligned myself with Rage based on fanon.

But based on the aspect explanations (:D) and the title because I'm vain, I'm leaning towards my first option.

sign.png

Now we just need class explanations. What does a Witch of Heart look like or do I need to change that too?

5. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

capriga.png

The sign based on my actual horoscope sign didn't resonate with me at all, and then when I plugged in Feferi instead I got fucking Pizza (Piza) so I did the whole thing from scratch with the clown boy sign and

I'm feeling it. Keep flipping between Mind and Space whenever I fill out the questions, but I am feeling it

6. Birdy

Birdy so long

WE’RE TWINS (well depending on what color. I’m bronze)

@Penumbra got Taurus-Prospit-Light, he and I mirror each other lmao

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    • Like x 1
  7. luna

luna Active Member

I’m Leo instead of Taurus but :D

• Like x 1
  8. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 9.34.10 PM.png I am torn between ??? at being 'Lego' and feeling super called out by the text.

• Like x 4
  9. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

i keep misreading PIRIUS as PRIUS

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I usually get doom, but I may have been gaming the system to get it a few times because it looks cool. I got breath this time and I've gotten it only once before so it's interesting.

Derse is the same though

11. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

I got prospit, which is p standard for me, but...light??? which is a hardcore nope, so sHRUG.

12. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

13. Spectacularsalmon

Spectacularsalmon Enthusiastic dork

I got capripio. I think prospit makes sense for me, light as well, which I've gotten on some fan made tests before. I definitely don't consider myself a risk taker though. I might take it again for saggitarius, since that's technically my sign.

14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

i got life, which? no?

15. Alexand

Alexand Rhymes with &

Hey y'all, anyone in this thread know how to pronounce any of these new signs? 'Cuz I don't, and now I'm trying really hard to figure out a solution where my personal sign doesn't sound really silly/phonetically unpleasant said aloud.

Anyway, this test was weird. I got Prospit at first, went back and changed the answer on one question I was unsure on, and then got Derse; then I got Derse-Breath which was...weird, because it's not that I can necessarily say I'm not Breath, but I've thought of myself as a Light player for so long...and then I went back and took the test over from the very beginning and got Derse-Light. So.

Basically I'm Piun (sign of the Unconfined) if I go with the answer closest to what the test originally wanted to give me, and Pipia (sign of the Inquiring) if I go with the answer the test gave me once I started unconsciously steering it towards the answer I had wanted all along. ...The problem is that I like how "Piun" sounds better. I'm pronouncing it like "PYE-un", and meanwhile Pipia is...either "PIPE-eeh-uh" or "Pye-PYE-uh", neither of which I'm jazzed about. It's weird because I actually like plosives! Plosives are my favorite! But apparently I need more than just plosives in a word to like it. Ya learn something every day.

(...Or it's "PIPPY-uh", which is even worse!!!)

16. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I haven't figured out a pronunciation standard for the second parts of the signs, but I'm pronouncing the first part based on the signs they're based on. So the Pi- from fushia signs are all said like "pie"

17. I'm going to explode

• Witnessed x 1
  18. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

• Winner x 8
  19. ... they're officially trolling us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice