Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

If he doesn't do something I will just sigh and accept that I was wrong for being happy. Then pack up my bags and leave his home. I am sorry, Tavros. But we just can't do this. I can't hate someone like this. I am going back to Ocarina of Time. At least he treated me well, bastard that he is.

It doesn't make sense that he would just so easily give the fuck up though. So I think that he will do something eventually and it'll be cool and great. But if not I am dumping his ass for OoT.

• Like x 1
  2. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

jadeblood inara would be fantastic

also according to frond there would DEFINITELY be kaylee<>serenity

• Like x 2
  3. Aondeug

If troll Firefly end in flushed Inara/Mal I will flip all the tables ever and continue to forever mourn her taste. Away from that...Kaylee<>Serenity would be neato.

• Like x 1
  4. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

the most intense unrequited black/red flipping, reportedly

• Like x 4
  5. Aondeug

i would be fine with that

flipping is good

6. kleric

kleric Member

Sooooo I just finished Homestuck, as far as it currently goes. In about a week. Might have drank too much coffee.
    Not sure what to do with my life now. :D Besides the fact that I am already in the business of making fantrolls and reading bazillion fanfics.
    I have declared Karkat my favourite. He's such an awkward adorable crabby baby and I will eat anyone that hurts him. (That includes Gamzee.) (Especially Gamzee.)
    Terezi, my zodiac patron, is second favourite, along with Kanaya. Kanayyyaaaaaaa. Such badassery, much wow. Also Rose is up there at the top, she's favourite human.
    Ships. SO many ships I don't even know where to start. Moirailships are my favourite kind of ships, tho.
    Caliborn... Caliborn I shall also eat.
    I'm not being too coherent right now, sorry. :P

• Like x 8
  7. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Fuck yeah paletrash brofists. If you want a fuckton of diamond fic recs check out my bookmarks on ao3, mitsuhachi. It was practically all i read for like a year. Also wow splickitylit is the best forever y/y/hfy?

• Like x 3
  8. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN AND MAY EVER BE
    LIKE. TWO OF MY FAVE CHARACTERS. OH MY GOD
    Also I like how Hussie is going like "shit gotta lot of secondary characters. Let's just. Smush em together. yeah that's the ticket"

• Like x 3
  9. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I cannot believe I am reading this with my own two eyes. This - I don't even know if I have an appropriate reaction gif.

• Like x 1
  10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

"I HISS ON HIS GRAVE" HOLY FUCK JASPROSE

Jasprose is the worst sprite but also the best sprite? Like they're so hilariously terrible.

(Also, given the fact that Jaspers' name is Jaspers...it's probably too much to hope for but I really want Jasprose to make a crack about how they used to think fusion was a cheap tactic to make weak sprites stronger. :P)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    • Like x 8
  11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

CHRIST I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED ​

• Like x 1
  12. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

This is Davepeta
    back together
    and we're never going down on the cooch of the likes of you

Also, Dave and Rose really cannot run from the Freud, can they?

• Like x 11
  13. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

• Like x 2
  14. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

Dang, seems like I woke up to several people on my dash about to ragequit over today's upd8!
    I'm really confused why this one in particular made people so upset. I really don't understand D:

Also, laughing irl @Wiwaxia and @Acey , bless you guys!

• Like x 3
  15. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

OK NOW THAT I AM COHERENT WITH JOY:
    a) I super super liked how this upd8 was pretty heavy on the "no Nepeta is not actually a cat"- she hasn't had catnip, and whenever Jasprose was talking about how cats are Nepeta didn't seem to empathize. "Nepeta is literally a cat" is one of my biggest silly fandom pet peeves
    b) People are shipping this. I...I do not ship it, Jasprose was just super pushy and made Nep uncomfortable
    c) I honestly do not understand why tumblr is so angry but it is glorious.

• Like x 4
  16. kleric

kleric Member

FFFF THIS UPD8 I am laughing so much

1. Jasprose is incredibly annoying but also kind of hilarious in the awfulness
    2. Nepeta/Karkat is kinda very cute. I think I might be aboard now, if I wasn't before??
    3. Davepetasprite^2 is both literally the best and the worst thing both to happen. And not just because the flashy colours are nice together but also are hurting my eyes.
    4. "claw claw meowtherfuckers" <3

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
    • Like x 1
  17. hoarmurath

hoarmurath Thor's Hammer

why is this happening though???

so confused

• Like x 1
  18. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

I'm hoping it's a leadup to "Vriska's 'Plan' falls to shit, but we got this because we built a support structure that can handle it."

19. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I am so lost, but hey, more Nepeta.

20. hoarmurath

hoarmurath Thor's Hammer

no, I am troubled that characters get mashed together. what. why?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice