Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Since all reproductive methods involve redundancy, I figured SBurb only destroys the planet it's played on, but a version of SBurb will appear on every sufficiently tech-advanced planet. Most sessions are stated to fail, so it's gotta be played by as many people as possible in order to get as many new universes happening as possible.

• Agree x 1
  2. TheOthin

TheOthin skipped to campaign 2 for the tieflings

Yeah. That's why I'm glad Joey is recognizing Mom's shortcomings as a guardian, and maybe if she meets up with Rose, she can help sort that out.

• Agree x 1
  3. I really don’t think that’s going to happen, but that would be good if it did.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I still find the guardians a bit weird, because while I knew from the start that their behaviour would certainly have fucked up a real kid, it's so over-the-top and funny-at-first that in a fictional context I assumed it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously and it seemed odd when it later was. Though that was a prompt I put on the meme years back; Dave does try to get outside help, but Bro's behaviour is so ridiculous that Social Services don't believe him when he tries to tell them. Very Trunchbull-esque, isn't it?

5. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I also had the sad realization recently that because Rose is god tier and Kanaya is not, rose is going to outlive kanaya by a very very long time, assuming no heroic/just deaths

6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Kanaya's a vampire, though, aren't they immortal too?

7. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I don't know if it's said anywhere.

8. Her vampirism is because of innate biology, not supernatural causes. She can apparently survive (partial) disembowelment, but is she immortal? Unknown.

9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Well, she is already dead and apparently not decomposing, I figured it logically followed, but then...

10. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

[​IMG]

• Winner x 7
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The bad origfic thread used the phrase "pyramidal array of coloured testes". Is that anyone else's new leprechaun headcanon?

Thinking of taking an old fantasy AU I was doing and writing it to be about a million times more self-indulgent, specifically with polyshipping, a cast of thousands, and trolls with tails and pawfeet because that’s adorable. Is that something anyone but me would like?

• Like x 1
  13. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

me
    please write this I'll read it

14. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Attempting to fill a self-indulgent shipping grid and the most suitable caliginous partner I can find for Dirk is his own auto-responder.

• Like x 3
  15. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Isn't that canon (they say, tongue in cheek, but only halfway joking)?

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Pretty much. I don't know who'd fill Hal's other quadrants though.

17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Like x 1
  18. chaoticArbiter

Roxy could be his palemate
    ....listen it's not that I've thought about this a lot but.....c'mon.

• Like x 1
  19. Sure you haven’t :P

20. chaoticArbiter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice