Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

My merch didn't arrive in time for 4/13 :c

• Witnessed x 2
  2. 413

• Agree x 5
  3. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

HAPPY 4/13 MEOWTHERFURRICKERS

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Celebratory Nepeta icon!

• Winner x 4
  5. Acey

Pssh, everyone knows celebratory Aradia icons are where it's at. Get with the times, Saro! ;)

6. From you I’m surprised it’s not a Damara icon.

7. Acey

Aradia is actually my Absolute Fave! Damz is a close second, though.

• Informative x 1
  8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I have customized myself to the extent of my ability and the ability of the first online photo editor in google results. I'm keeping it forever i think

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 4
  9. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

....I'm TECHNICALLY gray, does that count or should I photoshop troll horns on my Eevee

• Like x 2
  10. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

You should add horns to your collection of adornments

• Agree x 1
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

A celebratory Nepeta sketch

npsketch.png

• Winner x 11
    • Like x 1
  12. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

cute!

• Agree x 1
  13. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I've photoshopped Nepeta's horns on my avatar

• Winner x 4
  14. people who are good at math, how do I calculate my odds of winning the Homestuck fanart commission contest? There's already over 148k entries in the contest and only 3 chances to win.

also how do I operate the puzzles, clicking anything on the word search just redirects me to John's shirt.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  15. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

you would probably be better off finding an artist you like and paying their commission prices.

• Agree x 1
  16. That’s a good point! And that’s what I did for my Chixie and Nihkee icons. But I wanna win one of these contests because that would be fun.

And my dad’s paycheck just got cut by several hundred dollars so uh. The less I need to buy, the better, because family needs money.

• Witnessed x 2
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I want Troll Call dancestors but I don't want to make them in case canon ones show up >:( They probably won't, but still.

18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Question: AU in which the characters were born in the normal way and everyone exists at the same time. I've got Jade and John as twins, Jane as their cousin on one side of the family and Jake as the cousin on the other side. I can do that because there's an extra generation in there between them and the alt-selves who in this version are grandparents. Does it make more sense to split the Strilondes by Scratch side or by gender, or to have Post-Scratch Dave and Rose have reproduced with other people so it works the same as the Prospit family? Split by Scratch side is my immediate thought, but Dirk and Dave not being brothers seems odd and Roxy having a thing for Dirk in canon makes them being siblings weird.

19. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

By gender, I'd say - post-Scratch Dave and Rose are younger than post-Scratch John and Jade, so it feels like it'd require more justification/explanation for why both groups are following the exact same pattern.

20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I don't know, I've already got the trolls having kids in batches with no explanation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice