1. Yes, we're aware that McAfee is reporting this as a "malicious site", we don't know why. I have some indirect evidence suggesting someone filed a bogus report somewhere. In the mean time, doing some software updates. Probably safe/harmless, but things might be down occasionally until it's done.
    Dismiss Notice

Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident POTSie potato.

only canon ovi i know is loser cherub has to carry the egg, right?

2. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

i dont know, but that sounds right
    if there's anything to do with ovipositioning that is Canon, it's probably cherubs

3. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

yeah, i figured that was why that tag was there

4. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

is that for sure though? is it ever really stated in all of the cherub reproduction explanation that they have eggs

5. Gee

Gee the mail never fails

https://www.homestuck.com/story/5973

Explicitly

• Informative x 1
  6. Knives

Knives Active Member

ah. I haven't played most of the friendsims so im not super abreast of the issue, but I do personally get annoyed when people equate "representing an LGBT character as anything but a precious and perfect star child" with "homophobic representation"

• Agree x 10
  7. Chiomi

Chiomi superhero

Some posts were moved!

• Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  8. afarewelltokings

afarewelltokings Priest of Syrinx

Alright so I haven’t checked up on Homestuck in a hot sec and why is it now homestuck.com instead of MSPA

9. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Viz, I think.

10. GlassesBlu

GlassesBlu I'm Riso and I'm a cool fool

I think cause homestuck has been mostly what ppl have been going to the site for for a long while and also it might be a Viz media thing?

11. GlassesBlu

GlassesBlu I'm Riso and I'm a cool fool

Also saw this cool project, thought I'd share!

Its folk trying to image tag the homestuck panels, and tbh I've had many a time where I remembered some homestuck panel, or wanted to visit some pages to reference them, but search results don't yield the results I want at all!

I can't vet for OP, I don't know them, but I think its an interesting project and of value!

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  12. Knives

Knives Active Member

i miss mspa honestly. the site layout was like. obviously outdated as hell but :(

• Agree x 8
  13. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

it felt right that the comics were hosted on such a terribly designed site

• Agree x 9
  14. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

maybe i'm just not finding it, but i'm not seeing anywhere with a "most recent page" link, not any like rss feed so i can check on upd8s. am i just missing something?

15. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

you're not, I think they deleted that completely, which SUCKS

16. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

like a link to the epilogues? if you go to homestuck.com there’s a large image that says “read the homestuck epilogues” with a clickable link that will take you there, on both mobile and pc
    if that doesn't work for some reason, try https://www.homestuck.com/epilogues

ETA: i think i misunderstood, my b!

17. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

*sigh*
    it was always so exciting (and convenient) to go to the homepage and see there were pages you hadnt read yet.

that being said, i am liking the epilogue so far. it's sad in a way that 500% my jam.

• Agree x 3
  18. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident POTSie potato.

so i was working on easter stuff for my johndave server and we'd been talking about rabbit!john. like. literal rabbit john. and how he'd absolutely be a lil shit. and thus, this was born. happy early egg day.

[​IMG]

• Winner x 10
  20. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

[​IMG]

Pictured: The incarnation of John Egbert.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    • Winner x 9
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice