Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

:D:D:D:D:D

My update notifier went and it was so surreal, and I thought it may have been in error, but there actually is an update aaaaaaaaa

• Like x 5
  2. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

!!!

• Like x 1
  3. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

dammit

I still have act 6 act 5 to go through
    hopefully i can read the update before spring break is over

• Like x 1
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Godspeed.

• Like x 1
  5. Imoyram

I have a week

LETS DO THIS

the search function says i'm less than halfway through
    greaaaaaaat

6. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

[​IMG]
    x

Very much excite

• Like x 5
  7. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

Oh god I can't remember what's going on at all

Also I feel like I need to preface every homestuck post I make or reblog with a 'haha obviously i don't actually care about this trash anymore guys, i'm totally over it, i'm just into it ironically' and that's just... fuck that, fuck that shit, that's not what I'm here for, I want to unapologetically immerse myself in the homestuck fandom for this brief reunion and get properly hyped and properly invested because honestly it is so much more fun to enjoy something genuinely than ironically? Everything is more fun when you're invested? I care(d?) too much about Homestuck way back when it was still a Huge Thing for me to just let the end go by without embracing it? why will my brain not let me enjoy thing without shame, gah

• Like x 10
  8. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Holy crap I guess I won't be on tumblr and will try to re-read a lot, very fast.

I am SO -EXCIT-ED! (8c

• Like x 1
  9. Imoyram

@Erica You can unironically enjoy it with me, who still hasn't finished act 6 act 5
    and is super into it right now

• Like x 2
  10. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I thought my enthusiasm for this fucking comic was dead god fucking damn you Hussie I hate you now take my money. Again.

• Like x 5
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

YESSS SPADES RETURNS I AM SO HAPPY. THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR. i can finally have resolution for the loss of my faves. i finally get to see their douchebag leader again. everything is wonderful. also i wonder what the felt are gonna do with an "english" in front of them?

• Like x 5
  12. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I UNIRONICALLY LOVE HOMESTUCK AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME FROM DOING SO

• Like x 11
  13. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

i have been waiting for this
    spade vs jackenglish vs dogjack

let the three of them get in an incredibly stupid fight while everyone else goes "well okay, you guys do that"

eta more accurate names

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    • Like x 11
  14. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

*screams*

• Like x 2
  15. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

My body is not ready.

• Like x 2
  16. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

THE END IS NIGH.

17. Imoyram

oh shit ive hit trickster stuff
    lets see how much of this i can take at once

edit; ACT 6 ACT 5 ACT 2 HERE I COME

• Like x 2
  18. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

I can't remember how long the Act 6 Act 5 acts are. (I can't believe that's a sentence that makes any kind of sense. Hussie why.) If I start over at Act 6 Act 5 Act 1 how far behind you am I??
    (i just reread from the rosemary kiss ok my darling children god i remember being so excited)
    Also I'd forgotten that the alpha kids actually spent quite a lot of time in their session, doing actual game stuff. Feels like that's good to remember.
    (the absolutely trickiest part rn is keeping track of the jacks i mean what is even going on with that are there guides??)

• Like x 2
  19. Imoyram

I just hit Tricksters: alchemize

so....
    [​IMG]
    on the search thing, green is where I amright now, red is start f act 6 act 5 act 2
    *shrug*

20. I'ma do a summary of the stuff that came up in the upd8 for those of you who don't remember what's going on.

So robo-Spades is the version from the beta troll's session who got blown to heck but still wants to kill Lord English. The one flying by is from the alpha kid's session. He got thrown in Prospit jail and was broken out by Caliborn when he possessed Spades via Cal, I think. Anyway he's possessed and trying to get... somewhere, who knows. The doggy versions of Spades and PM are still flying towards the Alpha session as well but we haven't seen them yet, I'm sure we will. Fuck I forget what English was doing but he had a job? That's the only part I can't remember.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice