Let us tell you about Homestuck

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Wiwaxia, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Ihasa

Ihasa Active Member

Calamine and Calcifer or Calcific would also be good thematically.

• Agree x 3
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I'm still giggling at Calories. Appropriate for a being which devours everything.

• Agree x 2
  3. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Thing which I wonder about; Porrim has all those lovely tattoos, but they entered the game when they were thirteen. Was Beforus way more permissive about letting kids be tattooed, or did she learn to do them for herself during the six years in the game?

4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Also, I did the maths and the revenge reacharound and Aradia's death would have had to have happened, since they say it was "sweeps ago", when the trolls were no older than eight. Makes everything double horrible, I think.

• Agree x 1
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Thinking; we're supposed to laugh when Kankri mentions them, but I think trans-caste trolls could absolutely be a thing. Blood colour affects so much of their physiology, I'm sure it would be perfectly possible to have dysphoria over what those effects should be without it merely being a desire for social mobility.

• Agree x 1
  6. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

literally just realized earlier today that "skaia" is a combo of "sky" + "gaia". I'm bad at this literary analysis thing

• Agree x 5
    • Witnessed x 2
  7. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

...I was today years old when,

• Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice