LET'S COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by BunjyWunjy, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Snow again, I'm done with this shit

• Like x 1
  2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I drove home with the windows down this afternoon. It's supposed to snow tonight. W H Y

3. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

It was 60 degrees yesterday. It's now snowing. What the fuck, weather.

• Like x 2
  4. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Hoooooly shit I see sunshine and it's supposed to get over 50f today?????

(It did a rain snow mix yesterday and never got above 35)

• Like x 1
  5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Same hat. And of course I have work today.

• Like x 1
  6. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

See, it's the opposite for me :( I was frolicking around in a tank top yesterday all the way up through the middle of the night, and I woke up this morning and everything was snowy and wet and lame

• Like x 1
  7. Clicks

Clicks The All Consuming Dread

I didn't get a winter this year. Yesterday was 78°. I was in Kentucky last week, and it was -2°C. Southern weather is the pits.

• Like x 2
  8. Loq

It's supposed to be 75F today. There's still snow on the ground. Get your shit together, March.

9. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

Rained for the past two days and now so bright, so sunny, my eyes watered while driving this morning, i feel like im going to melt

10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

guess who's getting fresh snow again as we speak

11. Peophin

Peophin Easily Distracted

so I'd say I envy all of you with snow because it's 80 here and my reaction is "hallelujah it's finally cooling down again" when, actually, it's 80 in march and last week it was 90 in march, what the actual fuck??

but I can't stay in chicago in winter for a week without yelling at the sky to let me see the sun

I think you just can't win wherever you are

• Like x 3
  12. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

It is beautiful bright sun shining and POURING DOWN RAIN LIKE A FIRE HOSE ON A MOVIE SET.

• Like x 3
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Many foxes must be getting married

• Like x 2
  14. radiocharlie

radiocharlie New Member

I live in a tropical country, so every single day is 3290483 degrees unless it rains. Not a fan

• Like x 1
  15. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

I haven't really been outside in two weeks but dang it looks nice out there :(

16. Loq

It is warm and drizzly and delightful this week and I'm stuck at work :<

• Like x 2
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Outside has been breezy enough to be cold while the inside of every building I've been in today has been boiling. I had to go specifically buy a pair of shorts for dance class because it was too hot to dance in joggers like I have for the last month. I guess everyone's winter heating hasn't been turned off yet.

• Like x 2
  18. Tania

Tania Member

IT'S RAINING SO MUCH AND WITH THE COLD IT'S KILLING ME, MY PAIN GETS WORSE WITH FRICKING COLD AND, APPARENTLY, ESPECIALLY PRECIPITATION. Especially since I ran out of the only NSAIDs I have that work. (My mom is bringing more when she gets back from seeing her sister, so I should be good by tomorrow, but ugh.)

But it is good that it's raining, because my state is in a drought. (Perpetually.) And at least it's not raining HARD, because sometimes when it rains very hard I get freaked out (to be fair, a lot of people here do, because a couple years back we had a catastrophic and entirely unprecedented flood where I live).

• Like x 1
  19. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Weather Wednesday: 70-something, sunny.
    Weather today: 36 degrees, wet snow that immediately melts
    Weather forecast for Monday: 79 degrees

Why this.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  20. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Low 40s, mid 80s, mid 80s, mid 50s... cold and damp to hot and humid and back again.

I keep feeling sick and I blame it on this whiplash weather.

Boss texted me that we have enough people to cover all positions if I want to take today off also, and the hell with it, I'm taking the offer. Not all dizzy, but boy the nausea... >:[

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice