Let's Go Steal a Dungeon (MotBM OOC/Planning)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by The Frood Abides, Jul 21, 2016.

1. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

oh my glob I would actually pay you for this. do you take commissions?
    yo I'm just going w what I know works for me, which is amphetamines. ritalin and its derivatives just make me shake and bounce around like a squirrel on pcp

2. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

@swirlingflight if you do can I commission you to draw the entire party engaged in a Shenanigan of your choice, perhaps the heist?

LIRON CONFIRMED AS SELF-INSERT DOWN TO THE NEUROCHEMICAL LEVEL

• Like x 2
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Okay day of ??!!!!!!! has passed

I do not have any commission rates or anything right now, but I'll probably want to do a silly doodle at some point anyway! Let me think about More Serious Arts commissions and whether I have the spoons for them.

• Like x 2
  4. esotericPrognosticator

was it like good ??!!!!!!!, or? I do not wish to cause you bad ??!!!!!!!, friend... :(

do please! don't at all feel obligated, though, I'd be happy if I could commission you but proooobably just as happy if you did a doodle, and if you do neither I will still be happy because this game is great. :D

5. swirlingflight

I really like money so the idea of doing a commission is awesome! But most of my arting lately has been silly and perler bead, rather than my preferred drawing, so I'm scared of agreeing and finding out that I'm not happy with what I make. Thus, the compromise of I'll def do doodles, and I'll think a bit more about proper stuffs.

• Like x 1
  6. The Frood Abides

The Frood Abides Doesn't Know Where His Rug Is

Speaking of ADHD, anyone want to start leaving the room in-character? :P

• Like x 2
  7. swirlingflight

but there's so many pieces of rock to look at!! :D

• Like x 1
  8. esotericPrognosticator

BUT WE HAVEN'T DECIDED ON THE MARCHING ORDER YET :((( /ADHD but also very invested in Planning, which goes about as well as you might expect

9. swirlingflight

Skimmed last two pages, and I don't see or recall any objections to this suggestion.

10. esotericPrognosticator

shall Sarnai and Stella move out, then? and I assume the rest of the party has to follow turn-by-turn?

11. The Frood Abides

Since you're not in combat yet, I'm OK with handwaving that kind of procedural stuff. People can post in whatever order they choose, I just don't want to teleport everyone into the next room because I misread a plan in the OOC thread as a declaration of intent.

• Like x 2
  12. thegrimsqueaker

until I get more comfortable rping, yeah, p much. I go w what I know. I mean, there's differences, and they're hopefully going to grow into their own not!me kind of character once I get better at this, but for now I'm ok w admitting that my character is half me and half traits I like in other characters.
    hey that's my line!

• Like x 2
  13. esotericPrognosticator

everyone's responded to the thread since I posted this, but not everyone's explicitly signed off on it, so speak now or forever hold your peace, I guess? if no one has any objections, let's get this show on the road!

14. thegrimsqueaker

even when Alabaster is at full health they're squishier than Liron, which makes no fucking sense. which reminds me, does Alabaster need to get handsy w themself again? and if so, would they object to a request to our bard to sing a more personalized version of "A Wizard's Staff Has a Knob on the End," which I believe would be called "A Paladin's Sword Has Quite a Handle Indeed" to them?

edit: for bardic inspiration, ofc

• Like x 3
  15. swirlingflight

Hey, anyone can take inspiration from laying hands on itself, not just bards.

We're a delightful mostly randomized bunch, thus the things that make no sense to a usual party balance expectation

Aaaaand I overestimated our ability to find and get nap spots so my main hp gain thing is under-utilizable for now.

Let us pray to RNJesus or punny powers of random chance assistance of choice.

• Like x 2
  16. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Alabaster is fairly close to full, and I'm saving the rest of my handsy pool.

For naps, I suggest finding a room that's easily defensible and can be barricaded easily.

• Like x 1
  17. swirlingflight

I hesitated to post, since I didn't want to dominate the conversation with our new whispery pal.... but I'm now realizing you guys might've been waiting on me on purpose, since social character and social situation. whoops.

• Like x 2
  18. thegrimsqueaker

Liron is waiting to bring up the rear bc Alabaster is not meant to be a rear guard until they get more hp than the squishy wizard. (tho Lyriae should probs be the real rear guard bc otherwise Liron might get distracted by interesting things). also, I don't know what they intend to do w the lapis they picked up, but I'm fairly certain Liron has intentions of some kind. this is me trying to let the character be something other than a self-insert, and it's already run into a snag. (I like it. 38D I'm gonna keep doing this, and let them develop more)

• Like x 1
  19. esotericPrognosticator

"Lady Cross of Hair"?? or "Torture of Hair"??? Frood why do you insist on giving people Latin names and tormenting me so

• Like x 2
  20. The Frood Abides

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice