Lexicon: the encyclopedia roleplaying game

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Vacuum Energy, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

Announcement: It is now turn 2 of this Lexicon game!

Rules for turn 2:
    This turn, each one of you needs to write an entry (one to five paragraphs long) with a name that starts with the letters D, E, or F. Inside this article, you need to make links to one page that was already written in an earlier turn, and two pages that don't exist yet and are further in the alphabet. (Don't create those pages now - you, or someone else, will create them on a later turn.) "The" does not count for the first letters of an entry; neither does "A". For instance, an article titled "The New York Gazette" would be filed under N, not T.

If at all possible, try to create a page that has already been linked to by someone who is not you. If you honestly don't have any ideas and need to write a different one, that's fine; but you should try to write a linked page first. You are not allowed to write an article that you made the link for on a previous turn.

Post a link to your article here once you've written it, so we can coo over it and speculate and stuff.

This turn will end on May 6.

Ping list:
    @Bel Capricorn
    @BlackholeKG
    @blue
    @Carnivorous Moogle
    @Kaylotta
    @peripheral
    @SpergLordGamecock
    As always, tell me if you'd like off the list.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

To be honest, I think I seem to have too much going on these days to give this the attention it deserves, so I might drop out for now. Hope it goes well, though!

3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

K - I am super dead from first week of new job. I will try to write an article tonight, but if I don't manage it, I'll have one tomorrow by the afternoon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice