life is hard and it is time to Scream

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Penumbra, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

so I was kind of excited about going back to school for this semester because it's the first time I'm doing indoor drumline. myself and two other people signed up for the color guard portion, both of those two people have much more experience than I do. one of them, let's call her "D" did indoor last year and was the regular season captain for two years. the other did DCI and WGI. I was expecting to sit back and let the two of them take charge this season

of course nothing in my life is easy.

I have not heard a single word from D since fall semester ended in December, despite reaching out to her through multiple different channels. this thursday was the first practice, but I was the only one who showed up, so I had to start choreographing on my own, something I have very little experience doing. I set up a group chat for the three of us to discuss plans, and the only thing D did was remove herself from it.

I get that we're attending a super difficult university and you're probably busy with senior year shit, but for the love of dicks FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE.

• Like x 2
  2. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

LMAO THE OTHER GIRL QUIT TOO LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A SOLO, EVERYONE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice