Like Sunlight On A Cloudy Day

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Sometimes Things You Need To Know Will Break Through And Shine.

@OnnaStik

Continuing from here.

2. Corrie Macpherson

Corrie Macpherson I'm not expecting to grow flowers in a desert

"Oh god yes." If everything could stop happening for two minutes while she gets her shit together that would also be great, but Corrie should probably keep her expectations realistic.

3. Kristoph Thalberg

Kristoph Thalberg New Member

Kristoph smiles tightly as the others start to leave, setting drinks on the table, along with a little plate of cookies that's been left on the counter. "So. Do you want me to start from my beginning... or do you want to tell me what you know so far?"

4. Corrie Macpherson

Corrie Macpherson I'm not expecting to grow flowers in a desert

"What I know?" Oh, Sunshine's excited about the cookies. Fair enough. A bite of one of those follows Corrie's first sip of coffee; she could use the time to string her words together anyway. "Well, I'm probably not really allergic to alcohol. Turns out 'ghostly visions' aren't actually on the symptom list for that. Also it looks like we're about the only actual human beings in this building, Casper the Friendly Ghost here decided to give me some kind of superpowers, gods walk among us and play extremely loud music. Space is warped and time is bendable."

She peeks over at Lee, who is hopefully taking this well?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice