Lizard's totally unnecessary snek thread

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lizardlicks, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

Serket is only a lesser bee, no enchi! Her some day granbabies will probably have enchi at some point though. I can't resist adding enchi to anything.

• Like x 1
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

those are the cutest noodles. I approve.

3. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Dunno how I got enchi mixed in there. Definitely a lesser though, she's gorgeous.

• Like x 1
  4. Lizardlicks

Because everything needs enchi mixed in ahaha!

She really is so gorgeous though. I feel like the camera never quite captures her full color because her alien heads are absolutely the same pale gold as wheat in August.

• Like x 2
  5. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

6. Lizardlicks

It's Serket's birthday today! So of course, what better way to celebrate than by pestering her with a tiny party hat and a camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy first year, baby girl!

• Like x 11
  7. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

ahhhh i love snakes :3
    we had a little green snake for a while but he had a booboo that wouldn't heal and we had to bury him :(

8. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

aw birthday snek! Super kawaii.

9. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

She seems very photogenic and also that party hat is adorable :D SNEK!!!!!

10. Lizardlicks

I've been keeping my soon-to-be new addition under wraps, but now that she's almost paid off I'm super excited and I wanted to share.

Final payment on my new girl should be Feb 7th. Anyone want to guess what she is? Hint: she has enchi, and the other gene is very distinctive. There's no mistaking it!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    • Like x 1
  11. Lizardlicks

The breeder sent me a new pic of her today and I just about died, she's so beautiful. Sweet, precious cinnamon bun snake.

• Like x 2
  12. Lizardlicks

[​IMG]

• Like x 10
  13. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Is that a piebald pattern? She's sooo pretty, and her markings so clear against that yellow O:

14. Lizardlicks

Yup, her second gene is pied :D

• Like x 1
  15. Aviari

She looks like a white snake that has been dunked in a bucket of yellow-and-black paint, swirled around, and left to drip-dry. Gorgeous fade-out on her sides. 10/10 good snek would boop snoot again

• Like x 2
  16. Lizardlicks

Her name is Eclair and she's gonna be miiiine. <3

• Like x 3
  17. Aviari

Completely forgot that cold weather makes ambient humidity plummet. Angel's latest shed has turned into an exercise in "How to Bathe and Peel Your Noodle." Blugh. Wet snakeskin sticks to everything.

18. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

19. Lizardlicks

OH NO! Poor button.
    So far the tubs haven't changed much humidity wise, even though turning on the heat has dried out my sinuses :(

20. Lizardlicks

[​IMG]

Cross posting some Strudel snoot from tumblr. Also, I was talking with the breeder I got the girls from the other day (I like to give him updates on them ahaha) and he said that he’s almost positive Strudel’s sire is het pied. He just hasn’t gotten around to proving it out yet.

I told him to let me know if he does prove out but dang, it’s exciting to to think Strudel could be het pied! It's a slim chance, but since I was going to use her in a pied project anyway i could end up proving her out even before he proves out her daddy. Who knows.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    • Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice