look upon these quirks, ye mighty, and despair

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by esotericPrognosticator, Mar 25, 2017.

1. blue

blue hightown funk you up

@LadyNighteyes How did I forget about Mineta!

Oh wait it's because I've forcibly deleted a bunch of the memories of that fantroll group :P

.. Trying to confirm that Mineta was who I thought led me down a rabbit hole of archival fantroll memo google docs too large for my phone to functionally open lmao. Your sibling's troll had the cleverest fuckin quirk, though.

• Like x 3
  2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Yep. And nobody figured it out for like a week or two.

• Like x 1
  3. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

ooh, do tell!

4. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Nope. ´Shares with `. `is acessible by holding down shift. ' shares with #, and ' is accessible by holding shift.
    I was using the > to mean bigger than, or in this case superior to. So a key i can just tap is easier then a key I need to hold down shift to use as I intend.

• Like x 2
  5. blue

<PF surr0unded her statements w1th var1ous brackets>
    <But depend1ng 0n her m00d..>
    <She m1ght change the ten0r 0f the brackets.. because she was surr0unded by dumb assh0les!!!<
    0r 1f she was feel1ng sweet 0n s0me0ne 1t'd be a l1ttle d1fferent...>
    0r 1f she was try1ng t0 1ntercede 1n a d1sagreement, she m1ght use th1s<

• Like x 4
  6. LadyNighteyes

She was a flirty hacker and replaced letters w1th 0s and 1s but that wasn't the important part.

She'd put angle brackets around lines according to rules that none of us could figure out. Some lines were <in brackets>, some were <like this<, some were <like this, and some were like this<.

Like two weeks later we figured out they indicated what quadrant she was hitting on you in.

• Like x 8
  7. ()me time I had an heiress fantr()ll wh() replaced the letter "O" with "()" because y()nic, high queen n()nsense. In hindsight it was kind ()f dumb.

• Like x 4
  8. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

That is the cutest fucking quirk i´m die.

• Like x 7
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

ii have been told ii´m not entiirely shiit at typiing like 2ollux but iit´s been a long whiile so ii´m probably forgettiing part2 of his quiirk.

• Like x 2
  10. LadyNighteyes

Sibling admits it was a pain in the neck and they screwed it up a lot but it was still brilliant.

• Like x 4
  11. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

I don't think he bothers much with punctuation, including apostrophes, but I'm never sure about that.
    B e a u t i f u l

• Like x 1
  12. LadyNighteyes

salas not a troll but she types in all lowercase and doesnt use punctuation

uses line breaks when she wants to separate thoughts

would type in red if i felt like going to the effort but i dont really

if she capitalizes something or does use punctuation its a sign shes being very serious

s̖̙̠͖̘̐̅̾o̳̥̪̖͋ͪ̍ͭ̏̅m͔̦̘̬̬͒ͯ̊͂̏̚e̝̦̼̟͖͋͒̇͐t͍͌͊ͮ̔ͫͫ̎ị̙́̽ͨ̀ͧ̒m͉͔ͫ̉̋̽̄̾͒ẹ̿ͪ͐ͦ̔̍ͥṣ̜̪̹̤ ͈̗͙̱͕̻̱ͪͫͤs̞h̼͎̯͈̝͙͉͑͌͑̅̒e͇̮͇̻̪͌̏͛̍ ̈͐̉ͩͤ̇g̥̃͑ͮ̚e̜͎͍ͦ͊̐̅t̰͕s̹̈́̔ͨ ̥̐̋pi̗͎͇͖̦̺̞ͬ̾̚šͭ͌́̌s͉̫̺̳͚̎e̤̫̦͔̼̍̾̊̈́̑ͅd̝̞͙̱̃̇ ̻̟̮̭̍̐ͅͅọ̥̤̻͚͚̒̾̏ͅf̙͖̻͛ͧ̓ͤͯ̐ͅf̩̦͖̪̞̞͚͐̐ͧ̀ ̑ͤͩ͊́a͈̞̪͖̜̤͖ň͇̮̥̞̉̾ͅd̞͚̝ͭ͗ ̲̞̊͐̏t̩͔̗̙̏̋̔h͔͓̜̣̎ͫ̊i̙̫n̖̗̙̗̻̰͔ͮͨ̎͗̊g̩̖̖̅̓s̗͌̐̎ͅ ̲̰̻͚̞͊g͍̜͙̭ͬ̓̓̂ͣ̏͑e͇ͥ̈̏̿̇̾t̮͚̘ͩ̑́̚ͅ ͉̮̞̰̤̙̌͊̽ͭ̈́̊e̾͆͐̀x͑ͯͬ͗̽c̠͚̜̜̏i̗̽͛̏͊t̫͈͖̞̠̪̏ͥ̉̚in͎̜̩̗̭ͣ̔͋g͈̯̙̞̅̎ͦ͆ͣ

• Like x 3
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

i think he still uses apostrophes? i know punctuation is used rarely but apostrophes would be noticable if they were missing since the change a words meaning.

14. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Ah okay. I might be thinking about someone else then lol

• Like x 1
  15. garden

garden lucid dreamer

when i regularly used pesterchum, for a while i had that as my main quirk, before i eventually abandoned it and had no quirks aside from a few amusing word-replacements

16. LadyNighteyes

I realize this is incredibly subtle and it is highly unlikely that anyone has noticed it because it is so very subtle and not obvious at all, but I like tripling things. :::PPP

• Like x 3
  17. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

ah, okay! my # is accessible when you hit shift on the 3 key, ftr. I guess it is a keyboard thing, at least a little bit... :') I'm really curious now though can you like. take a picture of your keyboard and post it so I can see what's different maybe

was she... was she always hitting on someone??? or did she not always use brackets??? also that is the cleverest fucking thing please convey my regards to your sibling (also I kinda wanna steal it now tbh)

the harde2t part for me ii2 rememberiing two replace "too" and "to" wiith "two."
    al2o "be" wiith "bee."
    thank2 2ollux, you overly commiitted a22hole.
    2econdiing @Re Allyssa on the punctuatiion thiing, he2 two cool two bother much.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    • Like x 3
  18. blue

From glancing at the pesterlog to check if Mineta was who I thought, it looks like she mostly used <> for statements without much of a particular tone?

• Like x 1
  19. garden

garden lucid dreamer

haha, you don't say

i mostly used the 3s because my name starts with e, and pretty much the only lasting impact of learning cursive was that i wrote capital E's in the fancy cursive way... which pretty much resembles a backwards 3. so, 3s it was.

20. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

! l!ke us!ng aster!sks because the n*t-cens*r!ng !s h!lar!*us t* me

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice